Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d be better off to put the porridge in the slow cooker overnight than those raw looking oats she’s giving the kids 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 1
🤣🤣🤣👏 this is brilliant

Sooner these influncers F off the better
Its awful youngsters now don't wanna work go college etc. They wanna be influncers. Like wtf how can that be a job career etc

Attachments

Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣she on red frm saying she cooks her chicken in her air fryer...oh julie u buy it cooked u lazy witch...on giving food advice🙄🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are Redfm stuck for content and desperate, it seems that way.

Cooking chicken in an air fryer is hardly ground breaking news. I really worry about some people

Reactions: 12
Skitting she said while the lasagna is cooking away in the slow cooker for 6 hours she can spend time painting and playing with the kids!!! Not the Jules we know 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Are Redfm stuck for content and desperate, it seems that way.

Cooking chicken in an air fryer is hardly ground breaking news. I really worry about some people
She buys a cooked chicken in Dunnes her potatoes ate bought ready mashed as is her veg, has a takeaway 2/3 times a week, gives the kids rubbish before bed, the list is endless did she mention all this!!

Reactions: 7
She buys a cooked chicken in Dunnes her potatoes ate bought ready mashed as is her veg, has a takeaway 2/3 times a week, gives the kids rubbish before bed, the list is endless did she mention all this!!
Of course she didn’t!! That would get far more interest though.

She also travels to Blackpool to do her shopping even though she’s surrounded by shops in carrigaline. And her essential coffee runs into the metropole.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.