Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She buys a cooked chicken in Dunnes her potatoes ate bought ready mashed as is her veg, has a takeaway 2/3 times a week, gives the kids rubbish before bed, the list is endless did she mention all this!!
If I have to hear "they love their pizza parties" anymore when she buys the twins takeaway pizza. Remember the day she cooked for her parents and every single bit of it was bought cooked. She wouldn't know cooking and recipes if they slapped her in the face. The poster who mentioned she has gotten all the recipes of tiktok is so right, and then she passes it off like she has always been cooking it! Can't believe she said I have time to paint and play with the twins then when the slow cooker is on 😂 sitting down and playing with her kids is the last thing on her mind. Twins_and_me_and_my_mam_and_my_dad_and_my_brother_and_dunnes_stores_and_half_the_population_of_cork_

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well I hope if you read Brenda shame on you for getting this liar and benefit fraud on the radio she’s as useful as bag of steam!! Hard working unemployed single mam my hole!! 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 13
Well I hope if you read Brenda shame on you for getting this liar and benefit fraud on the radio she’s as useful as bag of steam!! Hard working unemployed single mam my hole!! 🤬🤬🤬
I notice Brenda keeps all these waaaaas very close , herself and superskanky mummy interact threw skankys private FB page ....with this.... well done my friend bullshit 🤢 she’s “friends” with de worst of them just so she can use them for content for Neil , her Snapchat was embarrassing years ago up hanging around a married man in the chipper in mayfield telling him she was weak for him and spinning around with loads of teenagers now she really gave me 2nd hand embarrassment that time 🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s such a wasted opportunity. If they wanted to talk about real home cooking they could have interviewed an out of work cook or chef. Plenty of them available unfortunately!!

Reactions: 12
Ask her does she actually watch her stories??? The truth is there for all to see
After I mentioned this on the thread bam she’s on the radio next day ! A joke !!! Far from a cook and far from struggling! Gives others a bad name who are doing YT and insta well

🤣🤣🤣🤣she on red frm saying she cooks her chicken in her air fryer...oh julie u buy it cooked u lazy witch...on giving food advice🙄🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Someone should have text in saving you always have the cooked chicken from dunes so what are you referring to that one time you did a chicken breast !! Also I don’t consider what she does cooking

Reactions: 6
After I mentioned this on the thread bam she’s on the radio next day ! A joke !!! Far from a cook and far from struggling! Gives others a bad name who are doing YT and insta well

Someone should have text in saving you always have the cooked chicken from dunes so what are you referring to that one time you did a chicken breast !! Also I don’t consider what she does cooking

She reheats food that someone has cooked.
She's no Jamie Oliver

They must be seriously desperate to have this one on talking about her airfrying not cooking her airfrying, like what is the world coming to that this is what radio stations pass as content. The body coach must be quacking in his boots lol.

Reactions: 6
Next they will be ringing on for advise on how not getting covid, because I don't know how the yoke hasn't got it, sauntering around cork. "Well neil I built up my immunity by never washing my dressing gown since 2015"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did she buy 6kg blankets for the twins, thats not 10% of their body weight unless they weigh like 9st ? Jesus this one is a plank

Reactions: 5
Did she buy 6kg blankets for the twins, thats not 10% of their body weight unless they weigh like 9st ? Jesus this one is a plank
She probably bought the 3kg ones as they are 25 euro but not in stock, i think she said she paid 25, but is hoping we will all think she has 6kg ones and delight in calling the Karens out 🐍

Reactions: 8
Her latest reel is a step too far/low in my opinion given the heartache people are going through at the moment. Very bad taste, not one bit funny. She has too much time on her hands.
Extremely bad taste. Has she no idea what people are going through. Idiot

Reactions: 7
Disgraceful reel. So many people are mourning loved ones, no thought for anyone but herself and views. She should appreciate what she has. Always moaning about those kids.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.