Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't agree that the elderly are doing what they want. I know plenty that don't go outside the door.
I'm only saying from where I live, in the height of lockdown it was the elderly out and about when the streets were dead. But I'm not saying it's only them
But they are the vulnerable category and they need to take responsibility and isolate. And that goes for everyone. No one, no one, needs "regular" or even daily trips to the shops during a pandemic.

Reactions: 5
Everyone over 70 should be isolating or at least limiting their trips to the shops. There seems to be this mentality amongst the elderly that they can do what they want because they are elders, when in fact it's their generation that are taking up most of the beds in hospitals and putting pressure on the health services. It's a harsh reality but a reality at that. If they stayed home they'd be safer. There's no excuses! I live no where near my elderly parents but I arrange an online tesco weekly shop for that very reason. It's hard to stay in but I'm doing it myself. It's annoying to see people flaunting the rules, and in the same breath giving out that we are in lockdown. Just stay the F home 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes completely! My grandad was out more than the rest of us during the first lockdown. He managed to get his living room redecorated with two or three tradesmen in and also a bloody barber into the house. The more we argued, the more he went out. He wanted to go sofa shopping the day the shops opened. He has copped on now but jesus it took him ages to realise how bad it is whereas I went to the shop once a week and went for a shower and cleaned every doorhandle and surface on returning from going out. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I'm only saying from where I live, in the height of lockdown it was the elderly out and about when the streets were dead. But I'm not saying it's only them
But they are the vulnerable category and they need to take responsibility and isolate. And that goes for everyone. No one, no one, needs "regular" or even daily trips to the shops during a pandemic.
Agreed 👍

Reactions: 1
Ok ladies how about this for a question; What do level 5 restrictions mean to you??
Will Jules answer 🤣

Reactions: 1
It is limited trips, her mental health would not stand up to over a year locked in. Its unfair to blame the elderly, no one is to blame not even Julie 🤣 its a pandemic.

If we had taken the professionals advise and stayed home this wouldn't be going on a year. I dont understand how people dont get this. Look at New Zealand they followed restrictions properly and are living very normal.lives now. If people stayed at home we wouldn't be so worried about mental health as we would have suppressed the virus long ago

Reactions: 16
It is limited trips, her mental health would not stand up to over a year locked in. Its unfair to blame the elderly, no one is to blame not even Julie 🤣 its a pandemic.
You do know what a pandemic is, and how it's caused and the way to control a pandemic?
And there are loads to blame, Covid 19 didn't just happen. Seriously, do a bit of reading up on the whole thing.
Mind you, you seem to be on the same level of intelligence as Julie tbh, and you're writing shite.

You're trying to rise people, cop on, not the time to the place

Reactions: 15
You do know what a pandemic is, and how it's caused and the way to control a pandemic?
And there are loads to blame, Covid 19 didn't just happen. Seriously, do a bit of reading up on the whole thing.
Mind you, you seem to be on the same level of intelligence as Julie tbh, and you're writing shite.

You're trying to rise people, cop on, not the time to the place
Yes, very supportive of jules down to saying the twinnies are no joke at that age. Just because julie can't cope does not mean the children are hard work. It's all on her and her lack of basis life skills. She will be moaning about them until they are able to drop and collect her from the pub in 15 years time. She has no reason to moan to the level she does. People who have similar views or lifestyles as julie will obviously agree with her. That's her target audience.

Reactions: 10
Oooh silly me!! Another to add to the list!

I wonder will she she spend the day down at her Mam and dads like today 🙄🙄 none of the rest of us can see our families.
How could ye forget woodies and homestore and more.... she prob needs new storage bins, paint and maybe few more pots or bins or something essential she can’t go on another day without

Reactions: 7
How could ye forget woodies and homestore and more.... she prob needs new storage bins, paint and maybe few more pots or bins or something essential she can’t go on another day without
And then she'll have to pick up a few hot chocolates. She might even treat herself to Smilers for the dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Julie game.
Point for every time Julie
*Mentions the jellies
*just pops to the shop
*forgets milk
*complains about the twins
*mentions karens
*breaks restrictions
*complains about how hard her life is
*serves mush for dinner.

(can't think of any more 🤔}

Let's see how many we can get to by the end of the day

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Julie game.
*Mentions the jellies
*just pops to the shop
*forgets milk
*mentions karens
*breaks restrictions
*serves mush for dinner.

*repeats herself

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Julie game.
*Mentions the jellies
*just pops to the shop
*forgets milk
*mentions karens
*breaks restrictions
*serves mush for dinner.

Goes purple 🙉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.