Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me I'm seeing things.. Toasties for the twinnies, did she leave the plastic wrapper on the cheese slice ??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🤢 did she forget to take the plastic off the cheese

Please tell me I'm seeing things.. Toasties for the twinnies, did she leave the plastic wrapper on the cheese slice ??
That’s exactly what I thought!! Wouldn’t be surprised 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🤢 did she forget to take the plastic off the cheese

That’s exactly what I thought!! Wouldn’t be surprised 🙄
Pretending to be stupid and didn't realise.. More stories for her to be purrrrrple about and add to her bad mom's klub 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought I needed to go to Specsavers thank God I wasn't seeing things. She'll have them all as sick as anything now tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought I needed to go to Specsavers thank God I wasn't seeing things. She'll have them all as sick as anything now tonight
Jellies before hand and they were scoffing them!!

I would be so cross if I was Sean showing my room like she did without permission! She’s such a tool and really needs a good wash! Why can’t she leave the dad alone a bit of peace he needs.

Reactions: 7
Rotten easy singles cheep cheese looks plastic when grilled...

Its not the wrapper its the cheese

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Jellies before hand and they were scoffing them!!

I would be so cross if I was Sean showing my room like she did without permission! She’s such a tool and really needs a good wash! Why can’t she leave the dad alone a bit of peace he needs.
I thought she had a shower this morning, the hair is stuck to her head.

Even poor Rio is sick of them when he wouldnt give the paw.

And she needs to take note of the Dad saying go away and play with your phone. Thats a hint Julie, get it out of his face and leave the man in peace.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks everyone, I’m sure we’ll be out of here soon I am determined. I’m just waiting a little bit as I am a bit run down so soon after the baby and I just can’t face the upheaval, it’s almost a case of better the devil you know if that makes sense. But I have my mind made up to tell my family who I know will be very helpful and we’ll be out of here come spring please god. Thanks again xxx
How much is it for the gp?

Can you get revolut on your phone? Could send you money then

Reactions: 1
She really sees relationships through rose coloured glasses, she thinks once a dad is around there's this whole other family on tap but for many of us that's so not the case. I'm married years and have 3 kids, both my parents died when I was young and my husbands family have no time for my kids so my kids have no grandparents really, be lucky to see then twice a year, never babysat for us or took our kids anywhere so I don't know where she gets the idea that it's all rosy in 2 parent families.
You are so right! Hope you are doing ok x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.