Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s on the couch scrolling Tattle 👋🏻 Julie you’re not even hiding the fact you’re constantly breaking Covid restrictions anymore. You have zero right to complain about how hard it is when you daily flout government regulations.

Reactions: 14
Did she say their bed time was at 7pm !! Does she forgot how insta works she shows them on line all evening! It’s now nearing 8pm and two of them plunked in front of the TV!

Reactions: 12
Why does she keep calling the twins toddlers ? I always assumed a Toddler was a child aged between one and two who's still unstable on their feet.. They are 3yr olds !!!

Also, why is she putting her children into a trolley in the middle of a pandemic..?? Judging by the dirt of her hair this evening, I can't see her sanitizing a trolley before she puts the twins inside.. And as I said before, then going straight over to see her father. She should come with a health warning

Mine are teens now but I don’t think they were still in the shopping trolleys at almost 3 and a half. I certainly wouldn’t be putting them in one during these times!!

Reactions: 6
Mine are teens now but I don’t think they were still in the shopping trolleys at almost 3 and a half. I certainly wouldn’t be putting them in one during these times!!
I just can't understand why anyone would put their kids in them right now. My cousin is a carer for my widowed uncle. She's been so careful, hasn't seen anyone and never went anywhere except to the local Supermarket twice a week since before Xmas and she managed to test positive for covid 3 weeks ago. The only place she could have caught it from was in the Supermarket. I'm super paranoid in the shops now, sanitize on the way in, nearly use a bottle of spray sanitizer all over the trolley, refuse to use cash and sanitize on the way back out. I'm a carer myself to my youngest child and can't risk catching covid.

Reactions: 6
Jesus mine would have been asking to be in the trolley till they physically couldn’t fit.

Reactions: 9
My mother is 86 and goes to the shop all the time, not everyone is a hermit because of covid. She has no choice in fairness except to bring the twins. My now 9 year old was a nightmare at their age and would no way walk beside me in a supermarket, pandemic or no pandemic.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
My mother is 86 and goes to the shop all the time, not everyone is a hermit because of covid. She has no choice in fairness except to bring the twins. My now 9 year old was a nightmare at their age and would no way walk beside me in a supermarket, pandemic or no pandemic.
Well thats the whole point that you seem to have missed. We are supposed to be living lis
I think the whole point of lockdown is that we do live more like hermits.

Everyone over 70 is supposed to stay at home! Why would your 86 yr old mother need to go shopping all the time? Julie has plenty of choice she is choosing to be a stupid dangerous witch.

Jesus mine would have been asking to be in the trolley till they physically couldn’t fit.
Mine were the same
In fairness they are at her parents do often she could go to the shop and leave them there, if she was truely on her own with no help then yes she has to bring them but not when she has others on a regular basis, she could also get it delivered or click and collect

Reactions: 1
Everyone over 70 is supposed to stay at home! Why would your 86 yr old mother need to go shopping all the time? Julie has plenty of choice she is choosing to be a stupid dangerous witch.
Staying at home for a year? You would be long dead from depression never mind covid.

Mine were the same

In fairness they are at her parents do often she could go to the shop and leave them there, if she was truely on her own with no help then yes she has to bring them but not when she has others on a regular basis, she could also get it delivered or click and collect
I see lots and lots of children in my local Dunnes all the time, 2 local crèches are open. She's doing nothing different then anyone else, in my opinion obviously.

Reactions: 3
Staying at home for a year? You would be long dead from depression never mind covid.
Well my mum is 88 and hasn't been outside the door since March and she's fine. I'd prefer her to be safe. No wonder it's not going away and we're still in lockdown when people are ignoring it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well my mum is 88 and hasn't been outside the door since March and she's fine. I'd prefer her to be safe. No wonder it's not going away and we're still in lockdown when people are ignoring it.
Don't be so silly she isn't ignoring it, just going out and being careful. She hasn't caught Covid unlike the thousands locked in nursing homes?

Your poor Mum, I can't imagine she is fine at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Also people are dying! People just aren’t getting it! Stay home ffs..

Reactions: 11
She could do one shop a week and she's in her parents a lot, sean could watch them for an hour. Thats your mothers choice to go out, have ye a cancer patient at home thats at risk? Or attending a hospital?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.