Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't be so silly she isn't ignoring it, just going out and being careful. She hasn't caught Covid unlike the thousands locked in nursing homes?

Your poor Mum, I can't imagine she is fine at all.
Whatever, you imagine away!

Reactions: 6
Don't be so silly she isn't ignoring it, just going out and being careful. She hasn't caught Covid unlike the thousands locked in nursing homes?
There are also thousands who have caught it in the community with no idea where they caught it so could easily have been the supermarket

Reactions: 4
She could do one shop a week and she's in her parents a lot, sean could watch them for an hour. Thats your mothers choice to go out, have ye a cancer patient at home thats at risk? Or attending a hospital?
Well my partner actually had a cancer op last March and got the best of treatment. I wouldn't attack anyone for taking there kids to Dunnes, cause I'm definitely not a perfect parent.

Reactions: 1
Well my partner actually had a cancer op last March and got the best of treatment. I wouldn't attack anyone for taking there kids to Dunnes, cause I'm definitely not a perfect parent.
Last march is different to this wave and i ment has your mum only herself to worry about.

Reactions: 2
If you're only here to comment on other people's comments that's moderating the thread and not allowed. If you don't like what's said just move on.

Reactions: 18
Wow and you're okay with people not following restrictions!

How well do you know Julie or are you just in the mood for an argument?

Reactions: 14
Brought in to the poor residents from the community by the likes of Julie.
Maybe if Julie worked in a nursing home, anyway I'm not standing up for her she is a bit of a whinger but just saying twiins that age are no joke.

Mod edit: All, don’t come to the thread to have an argument. Either respectfully disagree, ignore or scroll past. Do not derail the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
Everyone over 70 should be isolating or at least limiting their trips to the shops. There seems to be this mentality amongst the elderly that they can do what they want because they are elders, when in fact it's their generation that are taking up most of the beds in hospitals and putting pressure on the health services. It's a harsh reality but a reality at that. If they stayed home they'd be safer. There's no excuses! I live no where near my elderly parents but I arrange an online tesco weekly shop for that very reason. It's hard to stay in but I'm doing it myself. It's annoying to see people flaunting the rules, and in the same breath giving out that we are in lockdown. Just stay the F home 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Everyone over 70 should be isolating or at least limiting their trips to the shops. There seems to be this mentality amongst the elderly that they can do what they want because they are elders, when in fact it's their generation that are taking up most of the beds in hospitals and putting pressure on the health services. It's a harsh reality but a reality at that. If they stayed home they'd be safer. There's no excuses! I live no where near my elderly parents but I arrange an online tesco weekly shop for that very reason. It's hard to stay in but I'm doing it myself. It's annoying to see people flaunting the rules, and in the same breath giving out that we are in lockdown. Just stay the F home 🤷🏻‍♀️
It is limited trips, her mental health would not stand up to over a year locked in. Its unfair to blame the elderly, no one is to blame not even Julie 🤣 its a pandemic.

I don't agree that the elderly are doing what they want. I know plenty that don't go outside the door.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.