Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie game.
Point for every time Julie
*Mentions the jellies
*just pops to the shop
*forgets milk
*complains about the twins
*mentions karens
*breaks restrictions
*complains about how hard her life is
*serves mush for dinner.

(can't think of any more 🤔}

Let's see how many we can get to by the end of the day
*is skitting
*locks herself out of her car
*being a donkeyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’ll defo be on a tour of cork today if it’s “dickie day” she’s like that Johnny Cash song - I’ve been everywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why did she put a success clip coming out from doing the shopping if there was that big of a drama that everyone was watching and looking at her and she thought at one stage she was gonna have to call the fire brigade 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks everyone, I’m sure we’ll be out of here soon I am determined. I’m just waiting a little bit as I am a bit run down so soon after the baby and I just can’t face the upheaval, it’s almost a case of better the devil you know if that makes sense. But I have my mind made up to tell my family who I know will be very helpful and we’ll be out of here come spring please god. Thanks again xxx
Please don't wait 🙏🏻 you need to get out to get your strength back, womens aid is the place that will help you do that. And when you are well enough they will help you get home with your beautiful babies. Please keep us posted and if there is anything that we can do just ask. You and your babies are in my prayers ❤

Reactions: 4
Why did she put a success clip coming out from doing the shopping if there was that big of a drama that everyone was watching and looking at her and she thought at one stage she was gonna have to call the fire brigade 🙄
Probably made up. She can’t fart without inventing some drama to go with it

Reactions: 9
Please don't wait 🙏🏻 you need to get out to get your strength back, womens aid is the place that will help you do that. And when you are well enough they will help you get home with your beautiful babies. Please keep us posted and if there is anything that we can do just ask. You and your babies are in my prayers ❤
The two kids were holding the Trolly walking around 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Don’t forget Auntie Mary calling too 😂 she will say it 5 times incase tou didn’t hear it, and then her trips to the dump in her 7 SEATER

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What about her up sarah fat n flabs hole on her live last nite..they'll go on hols after covid and Tina will mind all the kids 😄....I'd say she licking the arse of sarah now..🙄

Don't be so silly she isn't ignoring it, just going out and being careful. She hasn't caught Covid unlike the thousands locked in nursing homes?

Your poor Mum, I can't imagine she is fine at all.
You're on the wrong page julie!! What a load of tit your talking, she's not being careful, she's not acting anyway carefully, making unnecessary journeys on a daily basis. My parents are in their 80s, go for a walk when weather is fine apart from thet stay at home, my sister drops Sunday papers to them and I phone daily and do their online shopping. They're fine, they actually want to live so will do everything in their power to make this happen. Your idiotic comments make my blood boil, no doubt you're breaking all lockdown rules also...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: 24
She's an absolute head of a young one!! She grinds my gears , I thought the kids where good and held the trolley walking around 🙈

• Haha
The key with me Julie is if she doesn’t record or take a photo of something it never happened 😂😂 if Arin had been stuck she would have recorded it!! She’s a well built child no way would she have even got one leg in there!!

Reactions: 15
What's the winning thread title? We'll get the new one started before this one locks..

Niamh I think she claimed the young wan got stuck in the trolley and she was, and I quote, because I think it's vile to say this about a small child, that she was "poking her fat that was bulging out" of the trolley squares to try release her, as her dress/top had ridden up.

However well built anyone's child is I wouldn't ever describe trying to release them as "poking their fat"

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ll give you an example of a ‘hard’ situation Julie you spoiled yoke.

We’re living up North for work, both our families are from the republic. We’ve 0 friends or family here. We both worked in the same company, both got laid off last summer due to Covid. Our eldest is coming up on 2, and I had a baby just before Christmas. Here comes the hard bit, and thank duck this site is anonymous but I need to vent after listening to her tit the last few days about how hard she has it.

Himself has never treated me the greatest, but I had the blinders on I suppose until after the first child was born. But since Covid hit and the stress of both losing our jobs, his mental health is completely in tatters and I’m bearing the brunt of it with daily physical and emotional abuse. From the minute we get up in the morning it doesn’t stop, the worst insults imaginable and maybe a punch or a kick or a slap on the worst days. Maybe a black eye or bruised ribs, for as simple as the dinner being 5 minutes late. And I’m stuck here locked up with him for the foreseeable until this tit storm Covid blows over. In a shithole rental house, falling down around us, 2 small kids, no garden to even sit outside and breathe for a few minutes. He controls all the finances, I have no access to bank account, I haven’t a bob quite literally. Much less a nice handy little packet every week or month to do as I please like our Julie! Currently suffering badly with low iron since giving birth; he won’t give me the money to go to the doc to get sorted. I am absolutely tormented from being locked up with the prick. After having the baby a few weeks ago, I was supposed to stay in hospital for a couple of nights as I had a rough birth, he rang and gave me the most unimaginable abuse, I had to check myself out the same day I gave birth due to his threats on the phone, as he couldn’t handle looking after the 1 year old. I would have probably had a nervous breakdown with the worry of if he lost his temper with the child anyway, had I stayed in. I’m sleeping about an hour a night I’d say, between the 2 kids waking and myself just tossing and turning trying to figure out how to get us out of this situation during a global pandemic. If the baby wakes him in the night he’ll scream and roar at me. My family know nothing of all of this for the time being as I know they would be terribly worried, my parents are elderly and 2 of my family members are currently unwell 1 with cancer and another dementia.

I have hope for the future as I know I will be able to make a lovely little life where me and my beautiful kids won’t have to worry about things like we do know. When things get really bad I daydream of what life will be like once I get us out of here, it keeps me going. I daydream about being near my family, and having a nice little home for us where we are safe, my family can take my kids from time to time to give me a break. I’ll have an income and be able to buy stuff for myself from time to time. Your life that you complain about is my dream Julie, and you’re still bleeping complaining about it
Where are you? Pm me, I don't care if you are up north, I will come to the door with guards and get you out and you will never have to go back

Reactions: 8
Is this woman illiterate? Can she not speak English? I has my dad pestered? Can someone translate????

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.