Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I'm wondering why we're surprised lol cos its nearly a weekly thing at this stage 🤣 she'll be there in the morning with her pic of her with her cuppa while lying on the couch.. a bit of egg on toast handed to her.. twins running riot.. they'll be taken out to give her a break, she'll feck off shopping/gallivanting, tea again in her parents and then radio silence cos she'll be out the gap and not want to show it...the sun afternoon Sean miraculously needed to drop something..ie..twins..down to her and lo and behold back to stories of how tired she is after the weekend with the kids... 🤷‍♀️
You called it exactly!! She’s a pity party at this stage! She needs to get off social media. Who in there right mind would want her to promote even a bag of jellies!!

Didn’t Sean mention he was struggling with his mental health - surely he might have a counsellor for her? I might believe it if she came on saying she was attending one but putting up a question box is just either attention seeking or content in my opinion.
Remember the video they recorded in the summer I didn’t believe that for one minute he was made do it. She had her usual smirk on her face. She’s like the boy who cried wolf everything is for Instagram.

Didn’t Sean mention he was struggling with his mental health - surely he might have a counsellor for her? I might believe it if she came on saying she was attending one but putting up a question box is just either attention seeking or content in my opinion.
More lies!! Attention seeking as usual.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Twins will be left with her parents but she still wont do the weekly shop or any bits that need to be done. Sure she would have no content then.
On the councilling side, im delighted shes going to get help if she feels she needs it. Anyone who feels they need it should get it and not suffer in silence. I dont judge because ive thankfully never needed it myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
OK is she claiming she needs a Councillor cause she's minus followers.?? Is that all she cares about.
she's pathetic she needs to grow up act her age and get off insta etc and enjoy the time she has with her parents and kids. God for bid if she lost them how would she cope.

Reactions: 6
Twins will be left with her parents but she still wont do the weekly shop or any bits that need to be done. Sure she would have no content then.
On the councilling side, im delighted shes going to get help if she feels she needs it. Anyone who feels they need it should get it and not suffer in silence. I dont judge because ive thankfully never needed it myself.
It’s more than a councillor she needs! You don’t believe for one minute that’s true! She’s a complete drama queen and attention seeker.I will give her free advice get off your phone and Instagram now saved her €50..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I dont think anyone here is judging her or saying she should suffer in silence I think its more a case that people are questioning her sincerity.

If she needs help and she gets it more luck too her 👍

Reactions: 10
I would have respected her more if she hadn’t put the box up asking people if there were any counsellors. She has a phone and she can use google, but good on her I suppose for saying she does need the help, I know it can be hard to actually say it. Hopefully she’ll get the help she needs and she’ll go back to the old Julie, who actually gave a rats about being a good mum, and didn’t try to be ‘relatable’.
This 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 She’s playing attention seeking Julie..

Reactions: 3
So attention seeking. Look I dunno what's going on inside her head but I reckon most of it is her own doing. She probably is suffering from low mood, things that help keep my mood from dipping would be... a sense of purpose, such as my job, my kids. Also pushing yourself to have a shower and feel clean and fresh, instead of the greasy mouldy head and dressing gown. Getting the head out of the phone, it's soo bad for your mental health, very addictive behaviour. Also take some pride in keeping the house tidy. I always feel worse when the house gets out of control.

I doubt she needs counselling sessions, I would imagine she could improve things massively by taking a step away from insta, she's whooring herself for freebies and craves the attention she gets. We all enjoy a bit of netflix but she literally does nothing else but binge watch. She cannot bear to actually spend time at home with her twins unless they're stuck on the ipad. Her laziness is unreal, from lazy dinners to filthy house and dressing gown to taking the easy way out and never disciplining her kids. She's part time mom and full time scrounger. She has the easiest life going but she's still miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She's doing everything possible to deflect from the tit show she created with that coffin video the other night. Get in the sympathies and hope everyone will forget how much of a selfish witch she actually is.
I was not her page for a while what did she do with a coffin please dont say she put the dad in a coffin

Reactions: 1
I was not her page for a while what did she do with a coffin please dont say she put the dad in a coffin
No no, just herself. Ribbon wrapped round the hands to resemble rosary beads too.

Pretended like she was dead and the kids were still calling her 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
So attention seeking. Look I dunno what's going on inside her head but I reckon most of it is her own doing. She probably is suffering from low mood, things that help keep my mood from dipping would be... a sense of purpose, such as my job, my kids. Also pushing yourself to have a shower and feel clean and fresh, instead of the greasy mouldy head and dressing gown. Getting the head out of the phone, it's soo bad for your mental health, very addictive behaviour. Also take some pride in keeping the house tidy. I always feel worse when the house gets out of control.

I doubt she needs counselling sessions, I would imagine she could improve things massively by taking a step away from insta, she's whooring herself for freebies and craves the attention she gets. We all enjoy a bit of netflix but she literally does nothing else but binge watch. She cannot bear to actually spend time at home with her twins unless they're stuck on the ipad. Her laziness is unreal, from lazy dinners to filthy house and dressing gown to taking the easy way out and never disciplining her kids. She's part time mom and full time scrounger. She has the easiest life going but she's still miserable.
This is brilliant, well said 🙌🏻

She did a video that she was in a fake coffin with fake Rosary beads around her fingers. Kids calling her in the back ground. Basically making out that when she's dead she still won't have any peace from them. It was really uncalled for and not one bit funny. Id say she got some backlash as the video was taken down within an hour. People dying every day from covid and she doing a video of herself in a coffin 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh god I shouldn’t laugh at that comment but I did 🙉 just goes to show what she makes us all automatically think of her.. she knows no boundaries! But no she didn’t she pretended she was dead in one, hands joined together with a shoe lace as rosary beads pretending to be Dead but opening her eyes and giving out to the twins as if to say even at her funeral she’ll still not be at rest because of the twins god love her... very distasteful and she knows it herself, no matter what stick she ever got over anything before she was sarcastic and smug about it but she took this down and never mentioned it again and then the next day the water works and mental health card was pulled out! She’s not well in the head, sick sick person!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Social media is destroying her. She is constantly looking for reinsurance, for complete strangers, that are just laughing at her. She is such a sad, lonely, pathetic woman,and that's putting it nicely.
Over the last month I've come to realise that I wouldn't have my life on Instagram for all the freebies in the world. From watching Julie, Sabrina Hill & Eimear Varian Barry just the 3 who popped into my head there's so many more but they all have the exact same traits massive highs & then the low lows & the bottom line is none of them have a stable relationship or meaningful friendships so they come on like someone said whorring themselves on social media craving likes & attention then when they screw up put out highly offensive & harmful content & are rightly called out for it we see the meltdowns & the blaming of pages like this. The reality is they need to literally switch off from social media & start living back in planet reality. They might find that they get some real happiness & relationships for a change.

Oh god I shouldn’t laugh at that comment but I did 🙉 just goes to show what she makes us all automatically think of her.. she knows no boundaries! But no she didn’t she pretended she was dead in one, hands joined together with a shoe lace as rosary beads pretending to be Dead but opening her eyes and giving out to the twins as if to say even at her funeral she’ll still not be at rest because of the twins god love her... very distasteful and she knows it herself, no matter what stick she ever got over anything before she was sarcastic and smug about it but she took this down and never mentioned it again and then the next day the water works and mental health card was pulled out! She’s not well in the head, sick sick person!
OMG stop thats nearly worse but thank god it wasnt the Dad

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She was pretending she was in one making a point that even if she was in one the kids won’t leave her alone !! She’s pathetic hit a cord with a lot of people upset a lot of people myself included.

Reactions: 6
What she did was cruel, disgusting, hurtful, inappropriate and very upsetting. No respect or regard for anyone.

And not a single apology or acknowledgement about it. I'm still not the better of it.

If you scroll back you will see a screenshot and maybe a reel !

Reactions: 11
Didn't she do some thing else 2 a few wks ago "baby homes"

These insta huns & realty stars need to stop with #bekind or cocos law tit. There not be bullied at all its the truth. As they say the truth hurts own up to it.

The sooner this phase of influencers and bloggers go the better. Its runien peoples lifes its not real its all fake. Get out get proper jobs
There is notting worse when u here a young one saying there going be an influncer. No college apprenticeship notting.

Reactions: 10
Hormones she said she her period or "aunt mary" I know I be a mess when I've got mine. Counselling won't be mentioned in a few days this will all be forgetting. But it's the first good thing she said in while she does need help help to stop posting tit on Instagram maybe she would have loyal followers then

Going for the mental health card really annoys and hurts me personally. As someone who is suffering with depression, on anti depressants, anxiety and more or less locked in at home due to restrictions she is really annoying me.
She really is not living in the real world at all, people are sick, people have died, people have ongoing health issues due to covid and still she puts her dad's health and others at risk. Now she is trying to make people believe she is suffering with her mental health, I call BULLSHIT. So many of these influencers using this to take away the spotlight on them for there breaking of covid restrictions etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone else notice how short of breath she is today trying to talk about the grazing box she was sent? Headaches the other day, don’t think it’s Aunty Mary calling this time around, maybe time for a COVID19 test for Julie before she infects all those around her. 🦠🦠🦠

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.