Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Repealtheinfluencer

Considering we are all going through a world PANDEMIC where sadly people have lost their lives.... Family's who have to choose who can or cannot attend a loved ones funeral whether it's covid related or not.. Family's that have had to even dig their loved ones grave!... Considering that unfortunately her own father who is battling stage 4 cancer she thinks that it's appropriate to post a video like that?! Julie love do yourself a favour, delete ALL social media and parent your kids. Be a fucking mother

Reactions: 24

TikToc

VIP Member
While the taxpayer pays for her to stay at home
Correct. I have no issue with people being on welfare, but her lifestyle is not a normal single parent lifestyle. I don't begrudge my taxes paying for anyone that really deserves it but have a huge issue supporting the likes of her. She has a better lifestyle than I do and I'm up at 6.30am every morning to go to work. It's Friday and I'm bitter lads!!

• Heart

Nena

For someone that seems to be in the shops almost daily she never has food or milk in the house when she needs it. Like most people I do one weekly shop. I needed stationery for work yesterday and i thought twice about going into a second shop as I want to keep my movements to as minimum as possible.

• Heart

Nena

I'm also a healthcare professional I follow all restrictions but it's my personal choice to see my parents
But you are not following all restrictions!

Also if I was a healthcare professional I would purposely not be seeing my parents as I would consider I would have a higher chance of getting covid in work and could pass it on to them.

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Next they will be ringing on for advise on how not getting covid, because I don't know how the yoke hasn't got it, sauntering around cork. "Well neil I built up my immunity by never washing my dressing gown since 2015"

• Haha
Reactions: 23

PandoraRose

VIP Member
That weapon in Carrigaline has made no apology about her offensive and disgusting reel yesterday, no acknowledgement that she was being very insensitive. She obviously got a backlash, you would think if she wanted to try and redeem herself some way she would apologise but no sweep it under the carpet, it will go away and she will continue on as nothing happened. What a sh!tty person.
How anyone finds her an 'inspiration' is beyond me 🤡🤡🤡
Very few people are finding her an inspiration these days, she must've got an almighty amount of backlash to say it's gone from her tiktok as well. She's not able to apologize because she's a simpleton who can even have a reasonable debate about someone who is worried about the dangerous weighted blankets she got for her kids.
She thinks that by giving smart answers that she's getting a leg up on the trolls but all she's doing is showing herself up to her other followers as the nasty individual that she is

TikToc

VIP Member
So was that Julie that just joined to write this and then deleted just as I took a screenshot 🤔
Screenshot_20210130-011421_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Cteresaryan

When julie gets a backlash over the horrible things shes does like her most recent tik tok she posts the pic s of her dad and sad songs . Horrible to use her poor father to gain sympathy

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
That reel literally turned my stomach, a young mom was buried today in my local town, all day i couldn’t get her kids out of my head and then I go onto Instagram and this is the first thing on my feed...she’s absolutely disgusting 🥺🥺
I had to log online today to watch a funeral of a 38 year old work mate who died following a secondary issue to covid. Nothing underlying, covid in Nov then a cardiac infection then passed away. She has 2 small babies who would have been at her coffin side today with their heartbroken dad. Julie you absolute ghoul.

• Sad
  • Heart

Livingindublin

VIP Member
Julie has never restricted her movements in this pandemic. She is still going around, doing what she did before it. She is crying because she is allergic to being a mother, and the ex loving life in oz. She only has interest in Arin, insta, and alcohol.

Cupcake queenie

She has her mother over to relax and they jumping round the kitchen making rediculous/ unfunny videos.... they are cut from the same cloth and would do ANYTHING for attention! Two grown women acting likes half wits...good god🙄

• Haha

martha82

Chatty Member
If that was my sister I have the phone took off her & take her to see a phycologist!
If that was my sister, our family & friends would have helped & encouraged her to prepare for becoming a mother & taught her:
1. Don’t share every single thing inc your kids with social media
2. Feed your kids nutritious meals - they don’t need sugar every day. Meals are at a table with no screens. cut out the pizza / Chinese / shite
3. Screen time should be limited to as little as possible & your kids need to be read to, played with by you!
4. Routine is key!!! Same routine every night & kids in their own beds in their own house the majority of the time!!!
5. Don’t teach your kids to preform for the camera - this includes teaching them to swear & stop filming them wrecking the house etc or any bad behaviour as you are glamorising it. You are teaching them to be bad!!!!!
Honest to god, you should have to go through a test before you can get pregnant.
Millions of women out there desperately trying to have a baby & this ungrateful bitch can’t stand her two kids.

• Heart

Lilly38

Oh here we go again sitting on the pity pot, she is a single mother, she has nobody but her family, it's so tough being on your own,oh please change the record Julie, if she had any regard for her sick dad she wouldn't be around him all the time when she has been here there and everywhere. As far as I know she follows that page that is talking about her today so convenient that she is quiet all weekend and is on now with another sob story looking for sympathy. Lots and I mean lots more people have it far worse than Julie, she has no idea just thinks of herself. Sorry for the rant but had to say it.

• Heart

Howareyahun

VIP Member
@Tipperary3 I wish there was something I could do to help. Your story is heartbreaking, please try and get out of your situation as soon as you can, the sooner the better. Sending love to you and your babies xx

At times like this I wish we could send pm !!

• Heart

PandoraRose

VIP Member
I'm also a healthcare professional I follow all restrictions but it's my personal choice to see my parents
Your poor parents who've done nothing to deserve covid as you say with you putting them at risk, if it's even true. I wouldn't be surprised if you were a friend of Julie's trying to take the conversation away from that reel last night now that Julie and mother dearest have sobered up and realised what fools they've made of themselves😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Puffin

VIP Member
I’ll give you an example of a ‘hard’ situation Julie you spoiled yoke.

We’re living up North for work, both our families are from the republic. We’ve 0 friends or family here. We both worked in the same company, both got laid off last summer due to Covid. Our eldest is coming up on 2, and I had a baby just before Christmas. Here comes the hard bit, and thank fuck this site is anonymous but I need to vent after listening to her shit the last few days about how hard she has it.

Himself has never treated me the greatest, but I had the blinders on I suppose until after the first child was born. But since Covid hit and the stress of both losing our jobs, his mental health is completely in tatters and I’m bearing the brunt of it with daily physical and emotional abuse. From the minute we get up in the morning it doesn’t stop, the worst insults imaginable and maybe a punch or a kick or a slap on the worst days. Maybe a black eye or bruised ribs, for as simple as the dinner being 5 minutes late. And I’m stuck here locked up with him for the foreseeable until this shit storm Covid blows over. In a shithole rental house, falling down around us, 2 small kids, no garden to even sit outside and breathe for a few minutes. He controls all the finances, I have no access to bank account, I haven’t a bob quite literally. Much less a nice handy little packet every week or month to do as I please like our Julie! Currently suffering badly with low iron since giving birth; he won’t give me the money to go to the doc to get sorted. I am absolutely tormented from being locked up with the prick. After having the baby a few weeks ago, I was supposed to stay in hospital for a couple of nights as I had a rough birth, he rang and gave me the most unimaginable abuse, I had to check myself out the same day I gave birth due to his threats on the phone, as he couldn’t handle looking after the 1 year old. I would have probably had a nervous breakdown with the worry of if he lost his temper with the child anyway, had I stayed in. I’m sleeping about an hour a night I’d say, between the 2 kids waking and myself just tossing and turning trying to figure out how to get us out of this situation during a global pandemic. If the baby wakes him in the night he’ll scream and roar at me. My family know nothing of all of this for the time being as I know they would be terribly worried, my parents are elderly and 2 of my family members are currently unwell 1 with cancer and another dementia.

I have hope for the future as I know I will be able to make a lovely little life where me and my beautiful kids won’t have to worry about things like we do know. When things get really bad I daydream of what life will be like once I get us out of here, it keeps me going. I daydream about being near my family, and having a nice little home for us where we are safe, my family can take my kids from time to time to give me a break. I’ll have an income and be able to buy stuff for myself from time to time. Your life that you complain about is my dream Julie, and you’re still fucking complaining about it
There is an app called Brightsky that was set up specifically for DV victims. It was set up between the Gardai and Womens Aid...if possible please please please download it or at least research it.

Jens Journey has it on her Insta page if you don't want to Google it for fear of getting caught.

My heart breaks for you and I hope you can get the help you need soon 🥰

• Heart

Almost there

VIP Member
So she's doing the shop for her mam then spending the day up in her mams and putting more risk on her sick dad but sure god help us shes on her own jesus christ like what part of stay home is hard are we that fucken stupid in cork I'm a single parent with a child with disability I see my parents threw a window I have nobody I leave my house one day a week to go shopping
Why couldn’t Sean do the shopping later for the Mam? Why can’t this fool stay at home?? What’s wrong with her!! Why isn’t she getting the message to stay at home!!