Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll give you an example of a ‘hard’ situation Julie you spoiled yoke.

We’re living up North for work, both our families are from the republic. We’ve 0 friends or family here. We both worked in the same company, both got laid off last summer due to Covid. Our eldest is coming up on 2, and I had a baby just before Christmas. Here comes the hard bit, and thank duck this site is anonymous but I need to vent after listening to her tit the last few days about how hard she has it.

Himself has never treated me the greatest, but I had the blinders on I suppose until after the first child was born. But since Covid hit and the stress of both losing our jobs, his mental health is completely in tatters and I’m bearing the brunt of it with daily physical and emotional abuse. From the minute we get up in the morning it doesn’t stop, the worst insults imaginable and maybe a punch or a kick or a slap on the worst days. Maybe a black eye or bruised ribs, for as simple as the dinner being 5 minutes late. And I’m stuck here locked up with him for the foreseeable until this tit storm Covid blows over. In a shithole rental house, falling down around us, 2 small kids, no garden to even sit outside and breathe for a few minutes. He controls all the finances, I have no access to bank account, I haven’t a bob quite literally. Much less a nice handy little packet every week or month to do as I please like our Julie! Currently suffering badly with low iron since giving birth; he won’t give me the money to go to the doc to get sorted. I am absolutely tormented from being locked up with the prick. After having the baby a few weeks ago, I was supposed to stay in hospital for a couple of nights as I had a rough birth, he rang and gave me the most unimaginable abuse, I had to check myself out the same day I gave birth due to his threats on the phone, as he couldn’t handle looking after the 1 year old. I would have probably had a nervous breakdown with the worry of if he lost his temper with the child anyway, had I stayed in. I’m sleeping about an hour a night I’d say, between the 2 kids waking and myself just tossing and turning trying to figure out how to get us out of this situation during a global pandemic. If the baby wakes him in the night he’ll scream and roar at me. My family know nothing of all of this for the time being as I know they would be terribly worried, my parents are elderly and 2 of my family members are currently unwell 1 with cancer and another dementia.

I have hope for the future as I know I will be able to make a lovely little life where me and my beautiful kids won’t have to worry about things like we do know. When things get really bad I daydream of what life will be like once I get us out of here, it keeps me going. I daydream about being near my family, and having a nice little home for us where we are safe, my family can take my kids from time to time to give me a break. I’ll have an income and be able to buy stuff for myself from time to time. Your life that you complain about is my dream Julie, and you’re still bleeping complaining about it
You poor thing.

You've already gotten some great resources on this and I hope you can use them.

You HAVE to get out because he will get worse and the odd slap or punch will turn into more. And could begin to be directed towards your children. Your family would be horrified if they thought you were worried about them worrying. They would want you safe and out of there. Get out, get help. Go home to them. It will be the hardest thing you will ever do. You can do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There’s a mail box so I’m sure it can be done. Just unsure of how. Anyone know?? I’d even put up my number so so can contact me. I’d hate to see anyone stuck in a position like that. I’m three minutes from the border and I’ve a family member in the gards
@Facesisafool how do you send a pm, didnt think it was an option ??

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You poor thing.

You've already gotten some great resources on this and I hope you can use them.

You HAVE to get out because he will get worse and the odd slap or punch will turn into more. And could begin to be directed towards your children. Your family would be horrified if they thought you were worried about them worrying. They would want you safe and out of there. Get out, get help. Go home to them. It will be the hardest thing you will ever do. You can do it.
I will. Thanks so much x

There’s a mail box so I’m sure it can be done. Just unsure of how. Anyone know?? I’d even put up my number so so can contact me. I’d hate to see anyone stuck in a position like that. I’m three minutes from the border and I’ve a family member in the gards
Thanks so much. I’m going to contact my family this week, I’m just going to bite the bullet and things will start to look up from here. They’re a great bunch so we will be well looked after x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thanks everyone, I’m sure we’ll be out of here soon I am determined. I’m just waiting a little bit as I am a bit run down so soon after the baby and I just can’t face the upheaval, it’s almost a case of better the devil you know if that makes sense. But I have my mind made up to tell my family who I know will be very helpful and we’ll be out of here come spring please god. Thanks again xxx
You sound like a strong woman. You are right to wait until you have recovered from the birth of the baby and have a plan in place. I wish you all the best. You will have all those things you are daydreaming about. I hope your husband keeps his hands off you. The abuse you are enduring sounds horrific. Don't be afraid to reach out to your parents. It would break my heart if my daughter was in a situation like yours and she didn't tell me. This lockdown might go on for a long time

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks everyone, I’m sure we’ll be out of here soon I am determined. I’m just waiting a little bit as I am a bit run down so soon after the baby and I just can’t face the upheaval, it’s almost a case of better the devil you know if that makes sense. But I have my mind made up to tell my family who I know will be very helpful and we’ll be out of here come spring please god. Thanks again xxx
Please come on this thread once its safe to do so and keep in touch. Rooting for you and your babies. Get in touch with your family and recover from the birth in their care. I think they would be very upset if they thought you were going through this. It takes courage to come on here and tell your story and I'm smiling because you did that much, you are a brave and courageous lady, you took the first step, I love you for it 💕, now keep going, you got this. Let this be a step nearer to freedom. Keep safe and please touch base when you can xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I will. Thanks so much x

Thanks so much. I’m going to contact my family this week, I’m just going to bite the bullet and things will start to look up from here. They’re a great bunch so we will be well looked after x
Fair play to you. You really are some woman. Dealing with that and two very young kids on your own. If you feel like it, let us know how you're getting on, I'll look forward to hearing from you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@Tipperary3 hun we are all in your corner ❤❤❤your family will be delighted to have you and the babies back. Stay determined and break free and get back to good health.

Let us know if you need anything or just give us an update when or if you want to. We'll be thinking of ye xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I will. Thanks so much x

Can I just say you are so strong and so brave. Please do contact your family. I would collect you and your kids myself if I could. You deserve more, you deserve better, you are amazing. Sending you a hug tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Get yourself to the doc, if you're living up north you'd be covered by the NHS, no need to get any money of that prick. Build yourself up and get out. I know it's hard but your story reminds me of my mothers. She stayed with my father too long and the damage it has done to me and my siblings is irreversible.
Please please leave before its too late. Message me anytime you need to

• Heart
Reactions: 7

We’re living up North for work, both our families are from the republic. We’ve 0 friends or family here. We both worked in the same company, both got laid off last summer due to Covid. Our eldest is coming up on 2, and I had a baby just before Christmas. Here comes the hard bit, and thank duck this site is anonymous but I need to vent after listening to her tit the last few days about how hard she has it.

Himself has never treated me the greatest, but I had the blinders on I suppose until after the first child was born. But since Covid hit and the stress of both losing our jobs, his mental health is completely in tatters and I’m bearing the brunt of it with daily physical and emotional abuse. From the minute we get up in the morning it doesn’t stop, the worst insults imaginable and maybe a punch or a kick or a slap on the worst days. Maybe a black eye or bruised ribs, for as simple as the dinner being 5 minutes late. And I’m stuck here locked up with him for the foreseeable until this tit storm Covid blows over. In a shithole rental house, falling down around us, 2 small kids, no garden to even sit outside and breathe for a few minutes. He controls all the finances, I have no access to bank account, I haven’t a bob quite literally. Much less a nice handy little packet every week or month to do as I please like our Julie! Currently suffering badly with low iron since giving birth; he won’t give me the money to go to the doc to get sorted. I am absolutely tormented from being locked up with the prick. After having the baby a few weeks ago, I was supposed to stay in hospital for a couple of nights as I had a rough birth, he rang and gave me the most unimaginable abuse, I had to check myself out the same day I gave birth due to his threats on the phone, as he couldn’t handle looking after the 1 year old. I would have probably had a nervous breakdown with the worry of if he lost his temper with the child anyway, had I stayed in. I’m sleeping about an hour a night I’d say, between the 2 kids waking and myself just tossing and turning trying to figure out how to get us out of this situation during a global pandemic. If the baby wakes him in the night he’ll scream and roar at me. My family know nothing of all of this for the time being as I know they would be terribly worried, my parents are elderly and 2 of my family members are currently unwell 1 with cancer and another dementia.

I have hope for the future as I know I will be able to make a lovely little life where me and my beautiful kids won’t have to worry about things like we do know. When things get really bad I daydream of what life will be like once I get us out of here, it keeps me going. I daydream about being near my family, and having a nice little home for us where we are safe, my family can take my kids from time to time to give me a break. I’ll have an income and be able to buy stuff for myself from time to time. Your life that you complain about is my dream Julie, and you’re still bleeping complaining about it
Please please please get out of this situation 🙏 I am going to say a prayer for you and I really hope you get out 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@Gabi Gabi please look after yourself and your babies. Hopefully you get to make that call soon. Id gladly pay for anything u need from a chemist r shop through click and collect if u give the name of a shop/area even i will gladly go online and order u some bits and leave them under my own name for you to collect and post the time etc available here for collection. Stay strong x

Reactions: 4

Please reach out to a local woman’s centre or the guards/police. You and your kids don’t deserve this.

Reactions: 2
This might be nitpicking.
The vid of the little guy putting the cupcakes into the oven; forgive me if I’m wrong but are you not supposed to preheat ovens for baking? Meaning that metal shelf would most likely be hot, and his little hands right beside it?
I copped that . The oven wasn’t on cause the kid held the tray. Stupid eejit. It was fake

Reactions: 3
@Gabi Gabi please look after yourself and your babies. Hopefully you get to make that call soon. Id gladly pay for anything u need from a chemist r shop through click and collect if u give the name of a shop/area even i will gladly go online and order u some bits and leave them under my own name for you to collect and post the time etc available here for collection. Stay strong x
Its not me I just quoted it

Back flogging the manky jellies! Who buys this crap? I wonder how much they get paid, Lisa Jordan had them on her stories too. I doubt she would be as cheap as Jules.
Here come the inspirational quotes 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Back flogging the manky jellies! Who buys this crap? I wonder how much they get paid, Lisa Jordan had them on her stories too. I doubt she would be as cheap as Jules.
Here come the inspirational quotes 🙄
Her dirty old hand and nails all over the packet!! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I messaged the food company Roots yesterday, said I was disappointed in the influencer they had picked saying she flaunted restrictions etc.
I've been blocked.
Disgusting way to run a business.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I messaged the food company Roots yesterday, said I was disappointed in the influencer they had picked saying she flaunted restrictions etc.
I've been blocked.
Wow that’s some way to run a business shocking behaviour..

Reactions: 15
I've been blocked.
Same, blocked. Obviously a shoddy business which explains why they give free food to the likes of her, nó loss anyway as I'd never follow or buy from them.

Reactions: 18
@Tipperary3 formulate a plan. Contact someone you trust to come and collect you. Phone the psni so they’ll be there when you’re leaving and walk out. Someone really close to me was/is going through that, the damage it’s done to the 4 year old is unbelievable. Kids see and hear everything. If you can contact women’s aid in NI they can advise you further. Please do it today, my heart is breaking for you. https://www.womensaidni.org/get-help/local-groups/

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.