Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same, blocked. Obviously a shoddy business which explains why they give free food to the likes of her, nó loss anyway as I'd never follow or buy from them.
Another one for the block here.
Very unprofessional and I really hope their choices affect their business, and I don't say that lightly

Reactions: 8
Back flogging the manky jellies! Who buys this crap? I wonder how much they get paid, Lisa Jordan had them on her stories too. I doubt she would be as cheap as Jules.
Here come the inspirational quotes 🙄
I honestly think she gets paid in jellies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another one for the block here.
Very unprofessional and I really hope their choices affect their business, and I don't say that lightly
Can’t believe they’re blocking people! I unfollowed them, hopefully a lot more will unfollow, seems to be the only thing that effects them

Reactions: 7
Off again for another shopping adventure.
She's just short of licking a COVID patients face at this stage just to improve her chances of getting it.

How can one person be either so stupid or so willfully ignorant

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's just short of licking a COVID patients face at this stage just to improve her chances of getting it.

And Broadcast it
🤦

Reactions: 8
So she's doing the shop for her mam then spending the day up in her mams and putting more risk on her sick dad but sure god help us shes on her own jesus christ like what part of stay home is hard are we that fucken stupid in cork I'm a single parent with a child with disability I see my parents threw a window I have nobody I leave my house one day a week to go shopping

Reactions: 15
Going to Dunnes AGAIN and then going to spend the day with her sick father.. Is she trying to kill him ?

Won't be long before he's carted off in an ambulance to a covid ward and no doubt a man with his health problems and his age will stand no chance. She's condemning him to a very lonely death alone in a hospital. She is without a doubt the most selfish, self entitled, dirty witch..

• Wow
Reactions: 24
So she's doing the shop for her mam then spending the day up in her mams and putting more risk on her sick dad but sure god help us shes on her own jesus christ like what part of stay home is hard are we that fucken stupid in cork I'm a single parent with a child with disability I see my parents threw a window I have nobody I leave my house one day a week to go shopping
Why couldn’t Sean do the shopping later for the Mam? Why can’t this fool stay at home?? What’s wrong with her!! Why isn’t she getting the message to stay at home!!

Reactions: 22

Oh you're such a Karen 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why couldn’t Sean do the shopping later for the Mam? Why can’t this fool stay at home?? What’s wrong with her!! Why isn’t she getting the message to stay at home!!
Why can't they get a food shop delivered? Would save any of them stepping foot inside a shop and not risk bringing anything back into the house if the father really is towards the end, wouldn't you as a family in A pandemic do everything in your power to prevent any risk of covid getting in the front door. It just bleeping baffles me

Reactions: 17
She'd be better off saying that the dad is very unwell and the mam is looking after him so she's helping out by doing the shopping bit tbh she does this stuff more for herself than the parents, any excuse to not stay home with her kids.

Reactions: 11
St Vincent de Paul give out Dunnes vouchers for people that are struggling. It wouldn't surprise me if Julie is in receipt of them, putting on the 'poor me' act to try and get more free stuff while genuine people are too proud to ask.

Reactions: 13
It's just another way she has to entertain her kids, she has no clue how to stay home & parent.

She also looks like she drank about 3 ltrs of wine, her eyes are like piss holes in the snow

The parents house is 5mins from Aldi why can’t they use the new deliveroo service it’s even free for god sake!

And tomorrow's stories will be...

"Just here at Dunnes again, can you belieeeeve I forgot to get my own shopping when I was here yesterday.. I'm such a Donkey".... I could write the script at thsi stage !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She'd be better off saying that the dad is very unwell and the mam is looking after him so she's helping out by doing the shopping bit tbh she does this stuff more for herself than the parents, any excuse to not stay home with her kids.
Mam is at work is she??

And tomorrow's stories will be...

"Just here at Dunnes again, can you belieeeeve I forgot to get my own shopping when I was here yesterday.. I'm such a Donkey".... I could write the script at thsi stage !!!
Wish Dunnes would bar her from every shop in the cork area..

Mam is at work is she??

Wish Dunnes would bar her from every shop in the cork area..
Especially Carrigaline⚠I think if I saw her I would ram her with my trolley!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.