Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully you won’t have it. Just goes to show that everyone was responsible like you we might be in a better situation by now.
I feel fine so far so fingers crossed I stay that way. But if I don't stay this way my contact list is tiny. My boss (who has it) and my own people in my house. I only ever go out to Dunnes and iv not even been there in over a week. At least I wouldn't have to think of who I'm around like Julie et al would have to!! Era it's only 2 feckin weeks like it will fly.. Almost a week done already 🙌🙌

Reactions: 6
Oh for gods sake we will have to endure 2 days of her resharing every wannabe now who says how “gas” she is 🙄
Ya I don't get that. Her doing that annoys me more than she does herself 🤣

The twins or.the mother are not staying there tonight . If they were they would be all over her stories why would she watch a series she is watching with the mother there and clean out th2 hoover. You always know when this one is lying she had a smirk telling the story earlier for the mother to come over
I think the mother came down to collect the twins and Julie was by herself.
Someone wrote on here the other day that sleepovers aren't allowed, so for fear of being attacked she pretended her mam was staying.
Was way too quiet when she was cleaning the hoover.

Reactions: 9
I'm also a healthcare professional I follow all restrictions but it's my personal choice to see my parents
So your a healthcare professional and you still see your parents that is not very responsible or professional in my opinion

Reactions: 11
Julie nailed the Haka in that video 😂😂😂

Honestly I think some people like being locked up doing nothing yes we all follow restrictions but no one is gonna stop me seeing my parents people who've done nothing have got covid it's a personal choice how u want to approach things and I think single parents and people need a bubble 100% if it's good for your mental health u do it!
I see my mother regularly too. She lives alone and so do I. If covid doesn't kill her, the isolation would.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
How anyone could justify going to visit elderly parents with no masks etc is beyond me. You could literally kill them and you don't care in the slightest because it's your "personal choice". My brother in law's father died of covid with no family able to see him for two weeks before he passed. He died scared and alone in the ICU. Perfectly healthy man before he got covid but it wiped him out. These people don't care about anyone else but themselves. If it's a personal choice then why not choose not to put your loved ones at risk. If something happened to my parents because of my irresponsibility I would never forgive myself. I haven't seen my family since October, didn't even visit them at Christmas as I didn't want to stay over with them and put them at risk. My kids miss their grandparents and so do I but I would rather go without seeing them now and have them around longer than potentially infect them with something that could kill them. It's total ignorance to think otherwise, these people should be ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Back to Jules - isn’t she having a great break? Agree with a previous poster that mama bear was only collecting the twins. Jules must think her followers are right eejits to swallow her dinner story......oh wait🙄

Reactions: 16
I live alone, and choose to see nobody. I'm not risking it, it my personal choice, and the most humane choice. As I type my aunt is on her stomach, on a ventilater with covid. She is a health care worker, and now the whole house have it. And I can have a bubble, but with my sane and unselfish mind, I choose not to have one.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Back to Jules - isn’t she having a great break? Agree with a previous poster that mama bear was only collecting the twins. Jules must think her followers are right eejits to swallow her dinner story......oh wait🙄
Does the mother drive? No way was there kids with her last night! Filthy liar.

Reactions: 6
People need to learn how to have a mature discussion coming from the person who has admitted they work in health care and doesn’t follow government guidelines on restrictions 🤣🤣🤣
Does your boss know you don't follow guidelines and therefore putting the people you work with and anyone else you are in contact with through work at risk?
Everyone in health care has families theres people living in their parents box rooms for god sake theres nurses carers doctors doing at home care in hosp care ect and they also see people they also have partners who see them e
How anyone could justify going to visit elderly parents with no masks etc is beyond me. You could literally kill them and you don't care in the slightest because it's your "personal choice". My brother in law's father died of covid with no family able to see him for two weeks before he passed. He died scared and alone in the ICU. Perfectly healthy man before he got covid but it wiped him out. These people don't care about anyone else but themselves. If it's a personal choice then why not choose not to put your loved ones at risk. If something happened to my parents because of my irresponsibility I would never forgive myself. I haven't seen my family since October, didn't even visit them at Christmas as I didn't want to stay over with them and put them at risk. My kids miss their grandparents and so do I but I would rather go without seeing them now and have them around longer than potentially infect them with something that could kill them. It's total ignorance to think otherwise, these people should be ashamed of themselves.
Of course I care and as I said above I wear a mask this is not going anywhere for a lonnngggg time so if I had of stopped seeing them and say one of them had a heart attack or a stroke I'd regret that end of!

Reactions: 1
Are you sure your not Julie, you have the same attitude as her, did you also sit down with your family and decide none of your are going to follow the guidelines because yous can’t be bothered, if we were all like you we’d all be fucked mommmia is right!
She can't be julie, she can spell!! Yrt still manages to be an idiot! My parents are in theirn80s gavent seen them since Christmas but talk to them every day instead, these are the things you do to stay healthy and keep them healthy. I live in my own could have a bubble but choose not to, for everyone's sake. Yet idiots like her and Julie and fats negate all the good work we do...

Reactions: 10
She can't be julie, she can spell!! Yrt still manages to be an idiot! My parents are in theirn80s gavent seen them since Christmas but talk to them every day instead, these are the things you do to stay healthy and keep them healthy. I live in my own could have a bubble but choose not to, for everyone's sake. Yet idiots like her and Julie and fats negate all the good work we do...
Shes definitely not Julie but it's very strange that the day after Julie made that absolutely cringy tik tok thing while drunk with her scummy mummy and is very quiet and possibly breaking even more restrictions that someone comes on here to distract us😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You're right it is none of anyone's business who is minding her kids but here's the thing no one would be any the wiser of Julie and her kids if she didn't choose to share their lives so publicly on Insta. No one would pass comment on them having a sleepover or whatever if Julie didn't constantly play the poor me card , the poor single mother who never gets a break shite but who never seems to have her kids for a full weekend 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

If people don't want to be called out for their crappy behaviour don't be stupid enough to post said crappy behaviour for all to see.

As for her content being funny and Julie being hilarious....well each to their own but I could think of alot more apt adjectives to describe it and Julie...hilarious would not be one of them
And not to forget, sleepovers are not permitted in level 5,
Honestly I think some people like being locked up doing nothing yes we all follow restrictions but no one is gonna stop me seeing my parents people who've done nothing have got covid it's a personal choice how u want to approach things and I think single parents and people need a bubble 100% if it's good for your mental health u do it!
Yeah, Hi Julie! Yeah people are having the time of their lives being locked up🙄 i personally have seen 2 of my neighbours die from covid in the last 6 weeks...yesterday a lady just 51 years of age! Its not a personal choice, there are restrictions in place for a reason, to protect the vulnerable, and ultimately to save lives....Its people like you who refuse to follow the rules, are the reason we are in this tit situation now, tho are too stupid to see it😤 no wonder your aptly named "THE VILLAGE IDIOT"

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
We’re in level 5 lockdown and sleepovers are not allowed even in bubbles. The longer people keep breaking the rules the longer we’re going to be in this crappy situation!! It’s grand for Jules seeing her parents whenever she wants - I (like most people) haven’t seen mine since Xmas 🥲

Snap havent seen mine since Christmas and my 7 month old is yet to meet my brother and his family
We’re in level 5 lockdown and sleepovers are not allowed even in bubbles. The longer people keep breaking the rules the longer we’re going to be in this crappy situation!! It’s grand for Jules seeing her parents whenever she wants - I (like most people) haven’t seen mine since Xmas 🥲

Snap havent seen my parents since Xmas and my 7 month old is yet to meet my brother and his family

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So your a healthcare professional and you still see your parents that is not very responsible or professional in my opinion
Called a social bubble which is allowed !! If procautions are taken then in my opinion it’s fine.

I didn’t know ppl now can see into ppls lives via the internet! Knowing they are visiting family without masks ! You must tell me how you do this?ppl
Who make this choice I Hope are taking procautions! However the likes of the gowl Julie who parades around the internet not wearing a mask and clearly needs to be held accountable

Reactions: 2
Called a social bubble which is allowed !! If procautions are taken then in my opinion it’s fine.

I didn’t know ppl now can see into ppls lives via the internet! Knowing they are visiting family without masks ! You must tell me how you do this?ppl
Who make this choice I Hope are taking procautions! However the likes of the gowl Julie who parades around the internet not wearing a mask and clearly needs to be held accountable
It is allowed if one party is single I think or a single parent isn't that right? I don't think two families can just join up as a social bubble, but plenty are.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.