Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A couple of days 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 id a great laugh at that!!!! I couldn't imagine shipping my kids off for a few days and I have an ill parent. Its life!!!! Wake up Julie and mind your kids properly you don't work so it's literally all you have to do!

Reactions: 15
She really sees relationships through rose coloured glasses, she thinks once a dad is around there's this whole other family on tap but for many of us that's so not the case. I'm married years and have 3 kids, both my parents died when I was young and my husbands family have no time for my kids so my kids have no grandparents really, be lucky to see then twice a year, never babysat for us or took our kids anywhere so I don't know where she gets the idea that it's all rosy in 2 parent families.
I hear ya sister im lucky to have my parents but my partners side of the family very rarely see them 🙃

Reactions: 7
This might be nitpicking.
The vid of the little guy putting the cupcakes into the oven; forgive me if I’m wrong but are you not supposed to preheat ovens for baking? Meaning that metal shelf would most likely be hot, and his little hands right beside it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And I must say I'll never forget or forgive her for #coffingate

This might be nitpicking.
The vid of the little guy putting the cupcakes into the oven; forgive me if I’m wrong but are you not supposed to preheat ovens for baking? Meaning that metal shelf would most likely be hot, and his little hands right beside it?
Yes. Ovens should always be pre heated.

Reactions: 11
Her parents take those kids more in a month for overnights than either side of our families have ever taken ours in years.

But I'm not complaining, I had my kids because I wanted them and love them and their company.

I hope she doesn't need to make an emergency dash anywhere this evening if she's two hours into the wine

Reactions: 10
She's actually full on deluded... Like deluded... Thinks if she has a partner she could just call their family to take the twins.... News flash... If they are your kids their your responsibility, no one else's. Other people have lives and jobs.
Stop feeling sorry for your self cause you have to have your children 24/7 THATS EXACTLY WHAT PARENTING IS... SINGLE OR NOT.

Reactions: 18
She's had more kid free nights in 2021 than I've had in 15yrs since I had children

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She's actually full on deluded... Like deluded... Thinks if she has a partner she could just call their family to take the twins.... News flash... If they are your kids their your responsibility, no one else's. Other people have lives and jobs.
Stop feeling sorry for your self cause you have to have your children 24/7 THATS EXACTLY WHAT PARENTING IS... SINGLE OR NOT.
My grandad had 14 children on his own, because my nan died young. She can't cope with 2, the fool.

My grandad had 14 children on his own, because my nan died young. She can't cope with 2, the fool.
BTW, she was pregnant every year.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So she's necking alcohol and having a young child put cupcakes in an oven... Well call me fkn Karen but Julie u truly are fkn thick stupid!!!!!!

Reactions: 28
And I must say I'll never forget or forgive her for #coffingate

Yes. Ovens should always be pre heated.
Yep, just making sure i wasn’t crazy 🥴
I just wouldn’t risk having a child that little near a scalding hot metal shelf 😬

Reactions: 1
Even if she was with the ex - the in laws are miles away. Not like you could be ringing up asking for a last minute favour but sure look that one will moan about anything. Not good enough that she sits on her arse all day with a higher disposable income than most. She always wants more.

Reactions: 14
F£&k off Julie with your “gifts and poems and wine” bull tit.
You are a joke. You wouldn’t know how to tell the truth.
I think publicity shaming the father / fathers side of the family is hateful. Sort it out in private. Once something is on the internet you can’t take it back.
If a magic wand was waved & he got a husband tomorrow and another set of grandparents she would still not be happy.
Spoilt brat.
How can a grown woman not buy her groceries once a week and manage them properly? Milk and bread have at least a weeks date on them FFS.
she is like a child.
Plus, each to their own - but I wouldn’t want my children staying at anyone else’s house. Maybe a once off for a night away for a very special occasion. But one night. And I’m talking once or twice a year. If you would ever cop the f$$k on Julie & manage your f*^king kids you could have every single night from 7pm to talk to your social media audience or watch your stupid Netflix. However, if you are reading this Jules I’d suggest no social media and no Netflix & instead learn about about you raise 3 year olds or read a book!!
You don’t even have to home school FFS!!!! and you don’t have to work either!!!
woman of the highest order & I agree that the coffin tik tok is unforgivable!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She is just deluded. Who in all fairness lets their brothers, sisters, inlaws, grandparents have their children for multiple nights. Noone i know thats for sure especially because of you know the small detail of COVID. Since this kicked i havent had a day/night away from my children as im sure have alot of us and im married 🤯 i swear to god i cant understand her at all.

Reactions: 13
She would be much happier if she just gave in and realised that this is her life now, that she has 2 children that are her responsibility. Constantly looking for ways to get away from them isn’t doing her any good. They are 3, not tiny helpless babies. It’s not that hard.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.