Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might get slated for this.. I am a single mom.. listen it’s hard it’s just me and my son.. but I do visit my nana and grandad + mom everyday. We are the bubble. Do we see anyone else . NO. Lads we are in a global pandemic. It’s hard but Julie heading to the shop everyday etc etc. will only effect her and her family ! (In the long run) I’m not sticking up for anyone here. But in a world that is so fucked up right now can we just be kind.. I would hate to come online and see someone called my child a “brat” when they see about 30 seconds a day.. please I followed this tread for awhile and it’s just getting meaner and meaner ❤
Beautiful sentiment and all but you’re in the wrong place. We are not your people 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I would have respected her more if she hadn’t put the box up asking people if there were any counsellors. She has a phone and she can use google, but good on her I suppose for saying she does need the help, I know it can be hard to actually say it. Hopefully she’ll get the help she needs and she’ll go back to the old Julie, who actually gave a rats about being a good mum, and didn’t try to be ‘relatable’.

Reactions: 11
3 instahuns all mentioned mental health today - coincidence or is it Jules jumping on the bandwagon??

Reactions: 18
She only posted it so she could get it for free... she’s shopping around. She’s hardly gonna pay herself

Reactions: 10
3 instahuns all mentioned mental health today - coincidence or is it Jules jumping on the bandwagon??
I’m finding it hard to believe because she lies so much, but I do hope she seeks help. she comes across miserable. She needs to get her life in order and take a bit of control over the kids and the house and stop seeking attention of strangers online.

All the creeps out there with unlimited access to those kids photos/videos and all the information she shared is scary.

Reactions: 12
So was that Julie that just joined to write this and then deleted just as I took a screenshot 🤔
Screenshot_20210130-011421_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So was that Julie that just joined to write this and then deleted just as I took a screenshot 🤔 View attachment 409729
I personally wouldn’t give two fcks and would say it to ur face like I have with my own friends about them making up their own rules !!! Go ahead , I stand by anything I say ... back to the radio station to vent ..

Reactions: 19
So was that Julie that just joined to write this and then deleted just as I took a screenshot 🤔 View attachment 409729
Ya it's her or her mother, or Sean. Sure I didn't care if they have my email, dining nothing illegal, and I'll say it to her face.

Ya it's her or her mother, or Sean. Sure I didn't care if they have my email, dining nothing illegal, and I'll say it to her face.
It must be, because that person can't spell either.

I might get slated for this.. I am a single mom.. listen it’s hard it’s just me and my son.. but I do visit my nana and grandad + mom everyday. We are the bubble. Do we see anyone else . NO. Lads we are in a global pandemic. It’s hard but Julie heading to the shop everyday etc etc. will only effect her and her family ! (In the long run) I’m not sticking up for anyone here. But in a world that is so fucked up right now can we just be kind.. I would hate to come online and see someone called my child a “brat” when they see about 30 seconds a day.. please I followed this tread for awhile and it’s just getting meaner and meaner ❤
So your bascailly saying, you break the rules on a daily basis?

Reactions: 9
She may aswel just move back into her parents house, she’s there more than her own house anyway and it’s not fair on the kids going from here and there 🙄 she’s clearly not able to live by herself or cope with being a grown up and a parent.
I got blocked for saying she don't appreciate the house she has cause ya would if you were supposedly homeless... as julie said there was no room in parents house so she said she was classesed as homeless. But you spend more time there then the house you were giving..

Reactions: 13
If that was my sister I have the phone took off her & take her to see a phycologist!
If that was my sister, our family & friends would have helped & encouraged her to prepare for becoming a mother & taught her:
1. Don’t share every single thing inc your kids with social media
2. Feed your kids nutritious meals - they don’t need sugar every day. Meals are at a table with no screens. cut out the pizza / Chinese / shite
3. Screen time should be limited to as little as possible & your kids need to be read to, played with by you!
4. Routine is key!!! Same routine every night & kids in their own beds in their own house the majority of the time!!!
5. Don’t teach your kids to preform for the camera - this includes teaching them to swear & stop filming them wrecking the house etc or any bad behaviour as you are glamorising it. You are teaching them to be bad!!!!!
Honest to god, you should have to go through a test before you can get pregnant.
Millions of women out there desperately trying to have a baby & this ungrateful witch can’t stand her two kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Are the god love us brigade falling for it??
Yes they probably are fawning all over her like the sheep they are.
At least us cattle have brains.

I have a counsellor. I can't afford to go to her half as often as I need to, and it's been zoom since March. I get by with the zoom, but it's still not ideal.

But it's better than nothing.
I can't do it at present because, following restrictions, I can't get anyone to mind my children, I used to bring the baby with me

Reactions: 5
Didn’t Sean mention he was struggling with his mental health - surely he might have a counsellor for her? I might believe it if she came on saying she was attending one but putting up a question box is just either attention seeking or content in my opinion.

Reactions: 19
If she really genuinely felt she needed counselling would she not just go look for a service and book in without saying anything? I find it very hard to be sympathetic to people who feel the need to broadcast it everywhere. It’s attention seeking. She has an easy life, she’s no idea what a hard life is. Spend a day in my life Júilíé, you won’t be long waking up to how good you have it

Reactions: 18
How do you maintain it will only effect her family? If she brings it into their home, and the mother gets it, she will bring it into the creche where she works. She will in turn infect someone that she works with and so on and do forth. If her father gets it and he is still getting cancer treatment, he could pass it to another cancer patient who in turn will bring it into their home. I cannot believe we are almost 10 months into this thing and you still don't understand that it doesn't just effect one family, that's why we are in this mess still. Because people seem to think they can contain it. Three of my family members got it. All from different households. Only one of them showed symptoms. Julie could be walking around with it, going to 20 different shops a week and not knowing she could potentially be spreading it. Again, this is how it's spreading. And unless your mam is living with your nan and grandad, then you are also breaking the rules. You are allowed one bubble, not two. I have plenty of single parent friends. They choose to keep their families safe by not forming a bubble as they are front line workers. Im not sure what Julie would do if she actually had to do a days work. Actually, if she had a job she wouldn't have time to be thinking about ways to get free counselling sessions. Sorry for the rant but it absolutely maddens me what she is doing when the rest of us are trying our best to get out of this tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm sorry but asking about counselling is no more a cry for help and a step in the right direction but is simply to deflect from the negative attention she has been getting. Didn't SMS play the MH card aswell whenever she got called out🤔

If Julie was serious about therapy she would do her own research cos its not a one size fits all . And as for she wants a face to face appointment...we are in a pandemic just do it on line like everyone else.

I have done therapy several times , the most recent being during the last lockdown and I told only my housemate I was in it. Its not something you broadcast and not because of shame or embarrassment, cos there shouldn't be any, but because therapy should be your safe space to discuss your innermost personal thoughts and feelings.

Its also not a cure all ...the therapist doesn't just wave a magic wand and all your issues are gone. Its incredibly difficult and can be quite emotional going through it but you get out what you put in.

Do I think Julie will benefit from it absolutely but do I think Julie has the self awareness to critically assess her own thoughts and actions ....absolutely not. If the Karen videos are anything to go by she is incredibly defensive and her go to is to play the victim.

In order to change you have to want to change ...no one else can do it for you. Best of luck to her of she gives it a proper go

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sweet jesus, she will turn into Sarah flabster, thinking she is a conseller now and a spiritual guru. And she won't pay € 60 a pop. She is probably looking for it gifted.
€60?! I wish girl. I go once a momth and it's €80 a session, my councillor has said they want me to come more often but I can't afford it, despute having a very good income. €70 - €80 is standard for face and they have to want to work with you they can actually say no to taking you on after meeting you, a trained professional wouldn't fall for Julie's woe is me act.

The whole counselling thing is to try look relatable, she lacks genuine empathy because she believes her situation is the actual worse situation to be in, you'll never hear her say things like "I know other people have it worse" because she doesn't believe that. She sees others needing counselling to get through this and so she decides she will do that to look like she's the same, can't even do that right, when someone realises they need to see someone they will do it whatever the circumstances, they won't say nah I'll wait months its grand, don't like zoom or whatever, she hasn't got a genuine bone in her body, I had a friend like her a long time ago, very sad individual.

Reactions: 14
Just wanted to say there are HSE available appointments. You can get a referral through your GP for anyone who can’t afford the private route. Like most things wait time varies

I had to unfollow for my own mental health!

she used to bring the kids up half way to him and be bawling the whole week they were going. But she was all good to go on the sesh a few hours later 🤷🏼‍♀️

when I saw the coffin video I nearly died with her 🙈

now the mental health card is being thrown around again because of the backlash! Oh duck off Julie, go and stay at home like the rest of us! I have a young baby - ok only one -who cannot be put down all day or he cries! She’s there teaching her kids to curse!!

Can’t wait for the day Aaaarin starts telling Julie to duck off🙄

Reactions: 15
God it’s very sad saying the last 3 years have been hell, poor kids, hopefully they will always be none the wiser. Seems like she is really bitter about being a mother.
She recently put up some crap about how she thought she was living the dream in Aus but she didn't realise what the dream was until she had her twins...eh Julie girl you constantly make it out like you resent them. I've never seen her show a video of her playing with them, she never says she enjoyed a day on her own with them, she never seems to be on her own with them. She is so bitter about being a mother and living back in Ireland with the twins. She needs to put it behind her and move on. It's gross how much she resents those kids it's her fault they act the way they do, they are starved of attention from her and act out because the only time she probably given them attention is when they're bold.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.