Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is allowed if one party is single I think or a single parent isn't that right? I don't think two families can just join up as a social bubble, but plenty are.
Two families can I believe if it’s 6 or less and no doubt Julie is using her dad as special circumstances ( Sean works and so does mummy dearest) but sure see can read or write so prob can’t follow the rules and play the sympathy card

Reactions: 1
She went to spend the day with her dad - translation - she went to collect the twins after their sleepover

Reactions: 14
Water works about to start !! Looking for sympathy to distract the fact the kids were shifted over there for the night !

Reactions: 12
I think her makeup looks a lot better today than it has recently! That isn’t saying much but I think she looks a bit closer to her age than she has in the past while!
I do wonder have they gotten particularly bad news the last week - I think she said he was sick after his last hospital visit?

Reactions: 3
That was actually just my accent I meant “alright” as in ya she does not in a sarcastic way sorry 🤣🤣 you know us cork people have a funny twang 🙉
Your forgiven..😁😁

I think her makeup looks a lot better today than it has recently! That isn’t saying much but I think she looks a bit closer to her age than she has in the past while!
I do wonder have they gotten particularly bad news the last week - I think she said he was sick after his last hospital visit?
Well she should be wearing a mask around him and not acting the fool going here there & everywhere! As for her mentally she’s 16 hasn’t a clue about real life. If they got bad news the last place I would be on is Instagram. That mortifying video her and the granny posted last night looked like they were in great form. This one is a liar a sneaky one at that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It’s the same every weekend now her parents have them for a sleep over..the unemployed hard working good for nothing needs a break. Sure his love her..😂
I’ve a 4 month old who is seriously hard work, I would only love a night off. He sleeps all night long but it’s level 5, I can just about leave the house without feeling like I’m gonna catch Covid ffs!!
How can she hand them over every weekend and not give a flying duck about her dad 🤬

Reactions: 9
I doubt the father has much time left (which is very sad) maybe he wants to spend as much time possible with the kids and that is why they are having sleepovers. Maybe the father made the decision himself and wants to have his family around him.

I detest Julie and the decisions she has made. But I am avoiding judging the situation with her dad.

People banging on about not seeing their folks since last year etc... That's fine but maybe your folks have a bit more time left than this poor man. Covid is a horrible horrible thing. But cancer hasn't disappeared because of it. I do not envy what her or are family are going through at the minute, it must be horrendous

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I doubt the father has much time left (which is very sad) maybe he wants to spend as much time possible with the kids and that is why they are having sleepovers. Maybe the father made the decision himself and wants to have his family around him.

I detest Julie and the decisions she has made. But I am avoiding judging the situation with her dad.

People banging on about not seeing their folks since last year etc... That's fine but maybe your folks have a bit more time left than this poor man. Covid is a horrible horrible thing. But cancer hasn't disappeared because of it. I do not envy what her or are family are going through at the minute, it must be horrendous
I agree I’d say whatever treatment he’s been having isn’t going to cure him at this stage. I get the feeling he’s a very very unwell man 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Totally agree. She absolutely adores her dad and time is so precious we just don't know what's going on. It must be torture for them all. The twins clearly adore him too.

God forbid of he had to go to hospital no one could visit him so I'm presuming they are making the most of their time together.

Reactions: 7

You’re right cancer is horrendous. I lost my Mum to it in her 50s. But I know if it was now I would do everything to make sure I didn’t bring Covid to her too. I would spend as much quality time with her - not putting up stupid TikToks! But maybe that’s just me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You’re right cancer is horrendous. I lost my Mum to it in her 50s. But I know if it was now I would do everything to make sure I didn’t bring Covid to her too. I would spend as much quality time with her - not putting up stupid TikToks! But maybe that’s just me.
I suppose everyone deals with it differently

Reactions: 5
Aw. .. Sorry for your loss xx

• Heart
Lost both my parents to cancer was with them both when they died mine were in there 80s not that it matters what age they are. She’s like the boy that cried wolf that’s what I think!!

Reactions: 5
Listen if it was my dad who was sick and he was happy for me and the kids to be there I would absolutely do the same. But, why pretend so that she was giving her mam a break, how great she was going cooking for her mam and so on.. just turn off the phone

Reactions: 18
ROUTINE Julie is what you need.
And your kids in their beds every night. Not shipped off to other places.
No screens
Love, affection, attention.... (means put your phone away Julie)
Dinner, bath/faces washed, teeth, story, bed. EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. that’s what a routine is.
it’s not rocket science
I have never in my life seen a grown woman so lazy & uneducated about her kids
Yes but for this routine( which I agree with ) you need to be bothered and care .. and not be bet into yourself .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.