Twinsandme #10 Julie the brows, she’s common as muck & thick as muck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no fada in Fionn. Fionn Mac Cumhaill, the original Irish mythical warrior and where the name more or less originated from, does not have a fada. So Julie is an embarrassment to the Irish culture that she and her family are so devoted to. And yes, the òg which does have a fada is another story 😂
Same with Erin and in her insta bio she has a fada over the E and it’s bothering me more than it should 🤣🤣🤣

When are Smilers going to bite and give her a free burger?
She must have shares in smilers or something 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When she was talking about being at her parents every weekend, she said (about her mom) 'she had to go to b&q first to get a shelf, so that was the highlight of my week now, getting *myself* a shelf....

Reactions: 3
ANOTHER GIFT. This is the fourth one today???? BORING!!! Only reason I watched cos of the single mom story. Now it’s her sitting on her arse, getting everything gifted, new outfits every day for her and her kids. And it’s only getting worse.
This is sickening i dont care when she is gifted cheap tat but this is a joke. I use environ myself as i struggle with my skin. Its expensive and i cant really afford it but it works for me. Julie wont appreciate any of this stuff because she has no respect for anything and she doesnt undersand the value of money as its handed to her too freely

Reactions: 16
I agree plus the spiel she gave was atrocious, this is "supposed to be very good according to herself" , she literally cannot string a sentence together.
Isnt it grand for her sitting on her h*** getting all of this gifted, her house paid for and whatever else she gets for free. I would love for her to do a live and ask her a few hometruths. I wonder what rules she will break tomorrow !!!
Is she supposed to pay taxes as brand ambassadors as this is additional income?

Reactions: 5
No sign on of the assumptions video! We assume you sit on your arse and be handed freebies all day long.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Listen the fada is the least of our worries, why is he called Fionn Óg is what I want to know!!!!! I’ve said it before, who the hell is Fionn senior??!!!!

So Juílé Óg Ní Háynés has bad skin and it might be linked to wearing a mask. I’ve had enough of the gram for tonight I think
The amount of times she actually wears a mask wouldn't be enough to give a mouse bad skin.
I blame the Oh My Shite crap makeup.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ondoing .......her inability to speak proper English really is so irritating. Your skin is bad pet cause 1. You don't wash yourself 2. You eat rubbish 24/7 and drink coffee all the time and 3 . You put rubbish cheap makeup on your face. You barely wear a mask .......

Reactions: 12
Ondoing .......her inability to speak proper English really is so irritating. Your skin is bad pet cause 1. You don't wash yourself 2. You eat rubbish 24/7 and drink coffee all the time and 3 . You put rubbish cheap makeup on your face. You barely wear a mask .......
That tit make up is ruining all there skin as are the tit jellies your so right same story with Fabulous Sarah!! I don’t get why they are covered in false tan either it’s vile! They are all so insecure. BTW Aldi are selling a massive container of Jellies for €10 for Christmas if jellies are your thing guys it’s down the middle aisle!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That tit make up is ruining all there skin as are the tit jellies your so right same story with Fabulous Sarah!! I don’t get why they are covered in false tan either it’s vile! They are all so insecure. BTW Aldi are selling a massive container of Jellies for €10 for Christmas if jellies are your thing guys it’s down the middle aisle!! 😂😂

Was I dreaming the other night when she was flogging €44 of jellies??? "Valued" At over €60??

Probably cost €10 in the cash and carry and repackaged

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t imagine anyone spending that much money on jellies, even personalised bags! All I can think of is all the gelatine 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.