Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iam

It's all speculation no one actually knows what the story is with the twins dad..
It's all one sided from Julie.
Remember people she's a compulsive liar. I actually think people shouldn't spectculate until they hear his side. There's always 2 sides 2 a story.
I've been there be4 listening to a friend beleaving everything she said and Turing us completely against him. But when the truth finally came out. It was awful I felt so so bad and the tit he put up with I don't know how he did it and the whole village talked about him. In the end it was all her she was the liar .and a very good one at that. Obviously we are no longer friends.
But people all iam saying is until we know the actual facts about him we shouldn't speculate. Sorry for rant
Agree two sides to a story but I’m not going to go against my own morals and values because I don’t like someone. At the end of the day he isn’t physically in his children’s lives ( we know that) no excuses or deflection on how bad Julie is, is a valid excuse! Comments like I bet she gets maintenance 🤣😂 of course she should it’s for the kids!!
I’m not on Julie’s side I’m on the kids side like I am in any situation like this, the only valid excuse for any parent not being in their own children’s lives is when their a danger to the kids!

Reactions: 8
Iam

It's all speculation no one actually knows what the story is with the twins dad..
It's all one sided from Julie.
Remember people she's a compulsive liar. I actually think people shouldn't spectculate until they hear his side. There's always 2 sides 2 a story.
I've been there be4 listening to a friend beleaving everything she said and Turing us completely against him. But when the truth finally came out. It was awful I felt so so bad and the tit he put up with I don't know how he did it and the whole village talked about him. In the end it was all her she was the liar .and a very good one at that. Obviously we are no longer friends.
But people all iam saying is until we know the actual facts about him we shouldn't speculate. Sorry for rant
She's an actress at times and it seems to come natural.

Reactions: 2
Julie should concentrate on something and have a bit of a niche. It's obvious she has plenty of money, why doesn't she concentrate on how to budget if you're a single mam with kids. Like where to find the best bargains, how much she spends on food shopping etc
Or, alternatively, if she is going to be plugging that oh my shite stuff, she should do a make up course.
She speaks about Slimming World... That's another thing she could use for content.
At the minute her page is about nothing really, the TwinsandMe route is a cop out as she seldom has them!
If she concentrated on one thing and put effort into it, she'd be on the pigs back

Reactions: 8
I might sound like a cheapskate but I cannot believe that egg board is €23 and €5.99 for delivery! 😳 I know I couldn’t afford it for something like that.

Reactions: 17
I might sound like a cheapskate but I cannot believe that egg board is €23 and €5.99 for delivery! 😳 I know I couldn’t afford it for something like that.
I could understand if some proceeds were going to charity...

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Who profits from this? Do proceeds go to a cancer charity?

I could understand if some proceeds were going to charity...
That answers my question. I'm gobsmacked.
What eejits are buying this piece of wood??

Reactions: 10
Are you able to work on Instagram earring with her following €500 per month of each brand she works with and get HAP & alone parents? Are these payments for people not working?

As their dad he’d wasn’t to be ashamed of himself if it took her hounding him to make him pay. What kind of deadbeat scumbag dad doesn’t willingly support their children.
Theres plenty deadbeet fathers out there, well heeled, good careers and held in high regard that have to be dragged through the courts for maintenance. When the tit hits the fan some men are very greedy and refuse to pay maintenance for there own kids.

The twins father is away so its harder to get payment if hes not paying and legal aid are unlikely to go after anyone living away

Reactions: 3
Theres plenty deadbeet fathers out there, well heeled, good careers and held in high regard that have to be dragged through the courts for maintenance. When the tit hits the fan some men are very greedy and refuse to pay maintenance for there own kids.

The twins father is away so its harder to get payment if hes not paying and legal aid are unlikely to go after anyone living away
We don't know that he doesn't support them.

Reactions: 6
We don't know that he doesn't support them.
No one has said he’s not, the post that once again started this conversation was something like oh and maintenance sure she wouldn’t let him get away with that🤣🤣🤣 like why the fook would she? Same ones giving out their taxes are paying for the twins🤣🤣🤣 going for maintenance from the other parent is hardly a bad thing, pity some of them have to be dragged through the courts for it

You also need their address to summon them to court. Some are great at disappearing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said she kept the kids off school today to take them to guagane barra. Haven't the kids been off all week ? Nobody keeps their children out of school for a reason like the car park would be full at the weekend. Who is she fooling .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.