Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she saved and saved for the patio.... did she not buy a bouncing castle last week and a patio set... im in my house 14 years and I still cabt afford my patio and I work full time I'm a single mom with absolutely no help... last nite I had without my child was 4 years ago
But why would you be buying these things for a rental property? You can’t take a patio with you!

Reactions: 6
But why would you be buying these things for a rental property? You can’t take a patio with you!
Apparently it’s a relatives house so she probably knows she can stay there for as long as she wants, lbp doing the same atm it’s madness

Reactions: 8
She said she kept the kids off school today to take them to guagane barra. Haven't the kids been off all week ? Nobody keeps their children out of school for a reason like the car park would be full at the weekend. Who is she fooling .
Shows how delusional she is... she must think her followers are too

Reactions: 3
Apparently it’s a relatives house so she probably knows she can stay there for as long as she wants, lbp doing the same atm it’s madness
Is it hap she's getting? Why im asking is because my friends in a hap house and her lease is 10 years. So if its long term at least she can get use out of it because I'd die spending mad money to get something done for the council to contact me and say we've found you a house lol like what was said you can't take it with you lol

Reactions: 1
Lads she deliberately said Gungonbarra 3 times in her last story 🤣🤣.
How’s it going Julie 👋👋.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it hap she's getting? Why im asking is because my friends in a hap house and her lease is 10 years. So if its long term at least she can get use out of it because I'd die spending mad money to get something done for the council to contact me and say we've found you a house lol like what was said you can't take it with you lol
She started with hap, didn’t know u could get a 10year lease and as right she used to say it was a long term lease.
Makes a bit more sense then, I’m hoping to get something done with my own garden, now that we’ll be going nowhere in summer😢

Reactions: 2
She started with hap, didn’t know u could get a 10year lease and as right she used to say it was a long term lease.
Makes a bit more sense then, I’m hoping to get something done with my own garden, now that we’ll be going nowhere in summer😢
Im the same mines like a swamp theirs a dip in mine so when it rains it goes like mush 😂😂 sure kids love mud and I hate when he gets in it im the same ill be giving it my best shot to get it done for the summer once he can't hurt himself it will be a success 😂 yeah you can I was advised against it because the council does be in no rush to house you in the mean time if you accept hap. I'm in a 2bed in a beautiful cul-de-sac but small one needs his own room so on the medical list atm but I'm in no rush to be moved im too comfortable here and god knows where they'll move me too lol

Reactions: 2
Im the same mines like a swamp theirs a dip in mine so when it rains it goes like mush 😂😂 sure kids love mud and I hate when he gets in it im the same ill be giving it my best shot to get it done for the summer once he can't hurt himself it will be a success 😂 yeah you can I was advised against it because the council does be in no rush to house you in the mean time if you accept hap. I'm in a 2bed in a beautiful cul-de-sac but small one needs his own room so on the medical list atm but I'm in no rush to be moved im too comfortable here and god knows where they'll move me too lol
Ah hopefully you get somewhere decent
That’s mad a 10 year lease but great take a bit of pressure of people, no wonder she’s doing stuff to the house & garden
And let’s pray we get a decent summer to use our gardens 🤣🤣

Isnt she brilliant taking her kids off for the day. Twas like a scene from the Sound of Music.
Looks like the kids are not going to school next week either if she is looking for somewhere else to bring them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isnt she brilliant taking her kids off for the day. Twas like a scene from the Sound of Music.
Looks like the kids are not going to school next week either if she is looking for somewhere else to bring them.
How apt Jooolie Andrews :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She said she kept the kids off school today to take them to guagane barra. Haven't the kids been off all week ? Nobody keeps their children out of school for a reason like the car park would be full at the weekend. Who is she fooling .
She kept them off all week for their trip today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah hopefully you get somewhere decent
That’s mad a 10 year lease but great take a bit of pressure of people, no wonder she’s doing stuff to the house & garden
And let’s pray we get a decent summer to use our gardens 🤣🤣
We better im walking around here with a face like a busted tomatoe its burnt 😂😂😂

I’m not from cork and never heard of it, what is the correct pronunciation? I cringe when I watch the big dramatic stories- surely everyone can tell the story grows arms and legs with every telling.
Interesting to see all the fun activities she will have planned all through may when they are back in. Crèche. She won’t do a thing with them. Kids can pick up on that- they may not be able to put their finger on it or verbalise it, but kids know when they’re not wanted and it affects them in later life or not so later life

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.