Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s safe to assume she’s not solely on welfare. This talk grinds me as it’s so obvious that the welfare are not funding that lifestyle. Someone said this thread is like the citizens advice, they weren’t wrong🙄🤣
Well as much as if love to be rolling in it I'll suffice for now 🤣🤣 and I'd sure as he'll sell oh my shite if it paid well 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is Liz Reaney for real! Wasn’t she the one sharing topless pictures of Lisa Jordan? She should be very very careful. The internet doesn’t forget & screenshots are forever

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well as much as if love to be rolling in it I'll suffice for now 🤣🤣 and I'd sure as he'll sell oh my shite if it paid well 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣 I know you’ve said your wee boy is asd(shoot me if I’m wrong) I’m assuming you get dca and still know how hard it is financially. If u & me & everyone else on here can’t afford her lifestyle, well then she gets money from elsewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iam the same had to give up work 4 yrs ago to take care of my asd boy. After working for the past 23 yrs.....And we struggle alot its so so hard trying to pay rent bills food etc on €230 a wk. So bad that I couldn't afford to tax my car tell this wk. And because iam a career can't get a mortgage. It's just so hard like a mortgage would be cheaper then rent... i would love to have spare cash to splash out.its well for some...
Thats it I know exactly what you mean. I planned well i hoped to be back in work in September as I'm waiting to hear back from an asd unit but now with the delay in his assessments yet again its highly unlikely and will probably have to do another preskool year. I don't begrudge anybody making a few pound, its the constant flaunting it and single momma crap that annoys me 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was thinking this too im an L.P to 2 growing boys atm im saving for them going back to school in September, bookbills and a new chrome book from January. Then come September its saving for Xmas and both their birthdays in October. I batch cook from a Monday to Friday for the oldest because his food is different then the youngest and I don't be in when he is finished school. Then the youngest is just chicken nuggets and yogurts everyday of the week (asd) can't work because no one is able to manage him so out of work 18months and duck me excuse my language its tough really tough.
Same here.. Asd household... Son can't be left alone for any length of time.. Mental health issues.... Gave up my business to care for him a good few years ago... Ya..have to budget for everything.. Alot of us are in the same boat right now and probably for many more years x

Reactions: 4
🤣🤣 I know you’ve said your wee boy is asd(shoot me if I’m wrong) I’m assuming you get dca and still know how hard it is financially. If u & me & everyone else on here can’t afford her lifestyle, well then she gets money from elsewhere
Well whatever she gets pays well 🤣🤣 yeah I've been getting it a few months and the grant in June is gone already getting the back garden kitted out for himself because my streets a death trap and when their obsessed with any kind of wheels kts a disaster waiting to happen 🤣

Reactions: 5
Omg she saved and saved for the patio.... did she not buy a bouncing castle last week and a patio set... im in my house 14 years and I still cabt afford my patio and I work full time I'm a single mom with absolutely no help... last nite I had without my child was 4 years ago

Reactions: 9
Well whatever she gets pays well 🤣🤣 yeah I've been getting it a few months and the grant in June is gone already getting the back garden kitted out for himself because my streets a death trap and when their obsessed with any kind of wheels kts a disaster waiting to happen 🤣
Excatly most parents dca and grant is gone as soon as it’s got. parents in this country with SN or mental health problems children know how useless the hse is, fighting tooth and nail to get your child help. It’s not spending money these parents get

Reactions: 4
Her Mum or Sean are probably helping her to pay for stuff, it's none of our business really and to be fair she never claims to be broke, she never claims that she is only surviving on lone parents or child benefit or whatever it is. She seems to have plenty of money.

Reactions: 7
Her Mum or Sean are probably helping her to pay for stuff, it's none of our business really and to be fair she never claims to be broke, she never claims that she is only surviving on lone parents or child benefit or whatever it is. She seems to have plenty of money.
She said she has an accountant so is self employed with Instagram work im guessing.

Reactions: 3
I thought she was always claiming to owe littlewoods and dodging letters from them?

Reactions: 9
I genuinely think she does that to seem relatable, look I can’t pay my bills cuz I’m a single mother but all bills prob paid
I think she must be in debt or her family help her with money, the way she spends is unstainable, even if she gets maintenance, she hasn't got that many big name brands that she works it so while she is no doubt making money on Instagram she wouldn't be making it like Grace Louise Cooney and the likes

Reactions: 1
I think she must be in debt or her family help her with money, the way she spends is unstainable, even if she gets maintenance, she hasn't got that many big name brands that she works it so while she is no doubt making money on Instagram she wouldn't be making it like Grace Louise Cooney and the likes
I said before aswel she’s caught herself out loads of times saying she bought something and then it was her mam or Sean, probably planning on spending summer out Julie’s back garden so chipping in to get the garden done.

Reactions: 3
Ok quoting been self employed with Instagram, does the person get paid for doing the post once? Or is it everytime they post it? Do they have to do it so many times to get paid, or is it just if someone used their code do they get a percentage? Lol I've always wondered that

Maybe the profit from the egg boards are paying for the patio. Why another chair is needed in the garden when she already had 6 around the table...party central!!

Reactions: 5
I genuinely think she does that to seem relatable, look I can’t pay my bills cuz I’m a single mother but all bills prob paid
I think she is in debt to her eyeballs

Ok quoting been self employed with Instagram, does the person get paid for doing the post once? Or is it everytime they post it? Do they have to do it so many times to get paid, or is it just if someone used their code do they get a percentage? Lol I've always wondered that
They get a set monthly amount and have to do so many posts per month I believe.

Reactions: 6
I think she is in debt to her eyeballs
With littlewoods they stop delivering to you if u don’t pay, and they can and do adjust your credit limit if your not paying, the CU, who doesn’t have a loan? They wouldn’t top up her loan if she wasn’t paying. I really think a lot of her stuff is bought for her. She’s never being broke and Iv followed her from the twins were wer babies

Last edited:
She claims to forget car tax and insurance
She claims to forget the tv license
She uses her brothers card to buy stuff without him knowing

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.