Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't understand about this Julie, so she is being harassed and stalked? It must be very bad and affecting her a lot if she is taking up police time and paying solicitor for letters.
At any point did her family, police or solicitor tell her to take those children from her Instagram as a precaution, if the police are involved and are supporting her claims then there must be a safety issue, having an opinion on a public forum is not breaking the law?

So she is worried enough to be using public resources such as the police during a time when they are already stretched, but not enough to protect the children from the trolls?

Reactions: 11
What I don't understand about this Julie, so she is being harassed and stalked? It must be very bad and affecting her a lot if she is taking up police time and paying solicitor for letters.
At any point did her family, police or solicitor tell her to take those children from her Instagram as a precaution, if the police are involved and are supporting her claims then there must be a safety issue, having an opinion on a public forum is not breaking the law?

So she is worried enough to be using public resources such as the police during a time when they are already stretched, but not enough to protect the children from the trolls?
Exactly, all the stories went up this morning saying where they were while still there. If I was that concerned about being harassed and stalked I certainly wouldn’t be telling everyone where I am🙄

she was driving.... you can see her mirror at the start of the clip. I missed that and had to go back. Absolute idiot doing that...
There was a very big drop if the car went over it they would of been killed or if another car came the opposite direction fast there could of been a crash if you weren't watching the road.

Reactions: 2
Exactly, all the stories went up this morning saying where they were while still there. If I was that concerned about being harassed and stalked I certainly wouldn’t be telling everyone where I am🙄
I would think that the first thing a good solicitor would tell you is to take your babies from the eyes of 70000 people. My friend was having so much trouble with an ex and she was advised to change her number and lock down on her social media by the police. But yet they are all telling Julie not to take any precautions, in fact give even more details??

Reactions: 6
The twins crèche is hardly closed due to a Covid case?? Like I’m sure we would have had a big drama filled story if so!! It’s kind of annoying that she’s portraying it like she’s mum of the year and doing these cool things with the kids cos the weather is nice 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
I would think that the first thing a good solicitor would tell you is to take your babies from the eyes of 70000 people. My friend was having so much trouble with an ex and she was advised to change her number and lock down on her social media by the police. But yet they are all telling Julie not to take any precautions, in fact give even more details??
Regardless of the guards shite, social media should ban kids been showcased on public accounts, it’s so scary that any creep can have so much access to these IG kids
pics, videos, routines😳 needs to be some sort of child protection law brought in to put a stop to it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Regardless of the guards shite, social media should ban kids been showcased on public accounts, it’s so scary that any creep can have so much access to these IG kids
pics, videos, routines😳 needs to be some sort of child protection law brought in to put a stop to it
Absolutely agree with you, they're all at it and it's obscene. They have no idea of the perverts out there and what they'll do. Triona is the worst with Mini paraded around in her underware.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Absolutely agree with you, they're all at it and it's obscene. They have no idea of the perverts out there and what they'll do. Triona is the worst with Mini paraded around in her underware.
It really is frightening and totally exploiting the kids who can’t give consent. It’s one thing I wish they’d stop 😫 I watch way too much true crime shows but sometimes I think were do these pics and videos end up never mind the local pervs

Oh and when they put up the full school uniform pics 😫 why give that information out to thousands of strangers 🙄

Reactions: 4
It really is frightening and totally exploiting the kids who can’t give consent. It’s one thing I wish they’d stop 😫 I watch way too much true crime shows but sometimes I think were do these pics and videos end up never mind the local pervs

Oh and when they put up the full school uniform pics 😫 why give that information out to thousands of strangers 🙄
Correct, I worked in that area and it would chill you to the core. These perverts have only one thing on their mind and it's been handed to them on a plate.

Reactions: 3
She actually said “the kids were on the hop from school TODAY” like what? They were off all week. Def think she is missing something in that head of hers?
Other than her head being crazy, I thought that was a nice day out for her & the twins.... although she does say she regretting taking them at a point 🙄

Julie showcasing these new hoodies, lovely hoodies, good fit hoodie, nice colour hoodie.
...”this first hoodie is a sweatshirt, it doesn’t have a hood....”
Next slide: “the last one didn’t have a hood, it was a sweatshirt”
🤯 I really do wonder what planet she’s on?

• Haha
Correct, I worked in that area and it would chill you to the core. These perverts have only one thing on their mind and it's been handed to them on a plate.
Ah that shite would keep me up at night. And that’s another thing this countries great at pretending it doesn’t happen🙄
they couldn’t be that stupid to not see the dangers

Ah that shite would keep me up at night. And that’s another thing this countries great at pretending it doesn’t happen🙄
they couldn’t be that stupid to not see the dangers
It's a huge problem here and always has been. Trafficking is also a huge issue here, but typically gets brushed under the carpet.

It's a huge problem here and always has been. Trafficking is also a huge issue here, but typically gets brushed under the carpet.
I know disgusting 🤢 I’ve being single for years and my daughters now a teen and it’s one thing that scares me even thinking about meeting someone😳 unfortunately the bad men don’t look like bad men.

• Heart
I know disgusting 🤢 I’ve being single for years and my daughters now a teen and it’s one thing that scares me even thinking about meeting someone😳 unfortunately the bad men don’t look like bad men.
Im the same, but the i don't think my boys would let a man around me, my oldest wouldn't give a tit my youngest would probably bite their ankles. 😂😂 Netflix fulfills me for now 😂😂 my friend had a page running for her asd son on Instagram, and pictures and videos where took and put on a made up Ireland autism page.

• Heart
Oh my god that is so scary, surely the police explained all of this to her and gave her advice to be more careful on her social media. They hardly just told her to carry on as normal and put up a few stories about it?

Im the same, but the i don't think my boys would let a man around me, my oldest wouldn't give a tit my youngest would probably bite their ankles. 😂😂 Netflix fulfills me for now 😂😂 my friend had a page running for her asd son on Instagram, and pictures and videos where took and put on a made up Ireland autism page.
I know and i don’t trust anyone 🥴 I’m that annoying mam who says I never get a break but if anyone offered I’d be like NO you can’t take my kids😂
The internet’s scary when it comes to the kids, that snap maps is lethal you can pinpoint the persons actual house 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.