Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly never once did I see anyone mention ASD I've only ever seen said was he had low muscle tone when younger.. she is a nasty nasty individual the tit stiring and lies... for attention
It's know wonder supermom and herself were Bessie's there well matched...
She should be more concerned about favouring them equally instead of falling over ER poor child will feel that eventually if she doesnt stop

Reactions: 2
Was just gonna ask y aren’t twins in crèche?are they isolating after there mother was partying Saturday night 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really do think Julie has really hit a new low implying that the ‘cattle’ more or less said Fionn was autistic, when was this posted? I’m 100% sure it never was. Disgusting behaviour to even think such a thing
It was Sean some people were saying was autistic on here not fionn, everyone always says how sweet fionn is here 🤔

I really dont think grief is the problem, if she was able to go to a party Saturday night, shes not grieveing really🤷🏻‍♀️ if i ld lost a parent a few months ago, drinking and partying would be the last thing on my mind! Julie wants to get away from the twins, get pissed, party, and break all lockdown rules.... with not a thought for anyones elses health or safety, Julie is a selfish twit, end of🙄
but everybody deals with grief different

Reactions: 1
I really do think Julie has really hit a new low implying that the ‘cattle’ more or less said Fionn was autistic, when was this posted? I’m 100% sure it never was. Disgusting behaviour to even think such a thing
I do think someone alluded to it a while back, but nobody said it right out. Horrible thing to say about a child
It was Sean some people were saying was autistic on here not fionn, everyone always says how sweet fionn is here 🤔
Yes I remember that about Sean, totally unfair we should not be talking about him. F being sweet doesn't mean he isn't autistic, but we have no reason to believe he is either.

It was never said on here about fionn, only about her brother. But I think by discussing it now she can use that. Some of the things she put up I’m thinking was to cause a reaction and have it discussed. So she can say there’s the proof they talk about it even tho it’s after the fact... I think Julie is sly... she knows what she’s doing.

also I have a suspicion about Julie but I’m not quite sure yet... the snaps she shares of fionn never sit right with me. I think she’s trying to portray him a certain way - not sure if it’s to gain something 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t know. Just can’t put my finger on it yet.

Reactions: 9
Why is it such a horrible thing to say about a child? Not that I seen anyone say it but why is everyone so up in arms about it. A lot of children and indeed adults have autistic traits.
Of course but seriously there’s no need for some of things said here, Sean’s autistic, Julie’s bipolar🤣🤣 some are as bad as Julie with the assumptions/lies 😂🤣
I remember reading about her supposedly so drunk at the funeral and the priest had to tell her to sit🤣 I had to watch a few funerals online this past year of loved ones very hard having to watch it through a phone but I wouldn’t be watching a strangers funeral🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Must of missed that, shes obviously getting confused about whats written here. Nobody said he had asd but plenty have said how hard dca is to get. I still don't believe she gets it. But there is also nothing wrong with autistic people, its not disgusting or a disease.

Reactions: 10
Of course but seriously there’s no need for some of things said here, Sean’s autistic, Julie’s bipolar🤣🤣 some are as bad as Julie with the assumptions/lies 😂🤣
I remember reading about her supposedly so drunk at the funeral and the priest had to tell her to sit🤣 I had to watch a few funerals online this past year of loved ones very hard having to watch it through a phone but I wouldn’t be watching a strangers funeral🥴
The bipolar was after a follower messaged Julie privately if i remember correctly. You brought up about Sean getting peoples details from apple i never seen that either on here.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely agree with you here! Saying certain things about her will give her the ammunition that we are all trolls. There is enough facts without making wild assumptions 😭 I believe watching the poor mans funeral and commenting on her demeanour was a bit OTT also but everyone is different 🥴😭 certainly not my style however.

Who's that raising_mammy one. That's backing julie
And her fresh highlites done
She Deffo had fresh highlights BUT it looks like one of her kids might have done them ? There’s no way a qualified hairdresser did those highlights they look more like zebra stripes 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Must of missed that, shes obviously getting confused about whats written here. Nobody said he had asd but plenty have said how hard dca is to get. I still don't believe she gets it. But there is also nothing wrong with autistic people, its not disgusting or a disease.
I remember with the DCA discussion some lovely people on this thread were just saying how hard it was to get it and their child had xyz and did/didn’t qualify. I really don’t remember anyone saying the words Fionn and asd in the same sentence, because I’d say they would have been leapt on - the only ‘wrong’ thing mentioned about him would have been the speech discussion and how far behind/ahead they were (for the love of god, not again!)

The bipolar was after a follower messaged Julie privately if i remember correctly. You brought up about Sean getting peoples details from apple i never seen that either on here.
Bipolar has being mentioned on here plenty of times and way before someone messaged her, and the apple thing was def on tattle Julie was mentioned on a few threads around that time, big c, Liz I just can’t remember which thread

Absolutely agree with you here! Saying certain things about her will give her the ammunition that we are all trolls. There is enough facts without making wild assumptions 😭 I believe watching the poor mans funeral and commenting on her demeanour was a bit OTT also but everyone is different 🥴😭 certainly not my style however.
That’s it Iv tried saying it loads of times, when people on here go too far it just plays rights into her hands and all the others who despise this site

Bipolar has being mentioned on here plenty of times and way before someone messaged her, and the apple thing was def on tattle Julie was mentioned on a few threads around that time, big c, Liz I just can’t remember which thread

That’s it Iv tried saying it loads of times, when people on here go too far it just plays rights into her hands and all the others who despise this site
Drawing attention again to these things don't help matters either.

She is best ignored though isn't she. If someone is stupid enough to harass/bully a person or stalk a person then imo they deserve whatever comes their way.
These people put their lives on show and expect it to be all positive. There are many social media platforms that would never make tattle because there is nothing negative to say about them.

Personally, the only issues the twins have are brought on my their mother.
Given copious amounts of sugar & fast food. (Rarely sit at a table)
Sat in front of phones/iPads/screens. (Even in bed🥺)
She doesn’t appear to ever give them her full attention.
Obviously I can only go by what Julie shows us!
Maybe off camera she reads them 5 books every night, does jigsaws with them, screens all banned & feeds them loads of fruit and veg. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.