Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been to her solicitor now giving names. Why didn't she just give everything to garda?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can you send a cease and desist for idle chit chat! 😂😂

Also, can you get free legal aid for sending solicitors letters to the meanies of Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everyone sharing then oh go to the guards why didnt they share the video of her at the party. Obviously no one should be bullied or harassed and should of course go to the guards if they have been but dont highlight this and ignore when genuine covid rules are broken risking others lives

Reactions: 5
Can you send a cease and desist for idle chit chat! 😂😂

Also, can you get free legal aid for sending solicitors letters to the meanies of Instagram
I know quite shocked that she can afford to pay solicitors fees when she was homeless a year ago and also needs the taxpayer to help pay her rent

Reactions: 14
It makes me laugh that the likes of Julie think they can get ‘the trolls taken down’. What about MRS Hinch who has a LOT of money and gets torn apart on multiple platforms and it’s effected her so badly which she spoke out about her in books, I’m sure she’s went to multiple police/solicitors and it doesn’t look to me like anything has changed.

Reactions: 12
And there it is again, sharing her information publicly. Surely that would be dealt with privately ?

Another 'influencer' did something similar but had an official statement to read out and that was her only comment, yet with this one, she has spoken about her private business to the whole world. I would have thought discretion is the key while the next course of action is put in place. Are solicitors even seeing people face to face given the current situation ? Its a strange one !

Reactions: 8
Sorry but why on earth has she not addressed the video of her at a party on Saturday night? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Non-fatal offence against the person act 1997 applies if the person/persons communicates directly with the person via phone/pestering/besting etc filing the case could be found guilty.

however as this is a forum in which ppl see freely ooen to discuss opinions this act does not apply.

however if you have directly messaged/stalkedor harrsed her directly this could be an issue.

otherwise public figures sharing public information can be discussed publicly on a platform ( act was updated to communicating with or about him/her) but does not specify in which manner)

This is hilarious 😂 I’d be surprised if any of the bigger bloggers that she was so pally with, BigC, Sarah Burke etc share anything about this, as it’s clear as day she done wrong and is furiously deflecting now 🤣 there’s also another smaller cork blogger fighting the inner demon that’s stone mad about Julie and does usually be flat out sharing her sob stories, no sign of her either 🤔 they have to know she’s a liability to them at this stage
I bet big C is delira she’ve a valid excuse to not acknowledge it 🤣

Reactions: 4
Are all these bloggers delusional seriously
If you make a mistake own up to it. Don't bother trying change the subject claiming your been bullied what aload of bullshit.
And what solicitor gave her a meeting face to face and straight away conveniently...
The sooner these fake as duck bloggers/influncers go the better. If you can't take a bit of criticism get the duck off line then. Instead of crying down the phone & lying constantly...
I worry for the young ones who look up to her...

Reactions: 12
It's all just too funny
Julie telling the guards they have picture and videos of me, the guard asks and where did they get them from. And shes like my Instagram and they ask your private Instagram and she says no my public one with over 70k followers and the guard then laughs her out of there that's why she was there for 6 minutes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.