Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If some of them are working (highly doubtful though) with the general public or in close contact with others then I imagine they could receive some disciplinary action if their employees see that video. They are probably in a right panic over it.

I know a couple of people that were seen on social media not following restrictions and one got sacked and one got a formal warning and suspended for 2 weeks
I dont think it would matter a damn, one of them had the hair done back in March and tagged a hairdresser. Its just a waste of time with them.

Reactions: 2
45 last time I looked. Definitely a lot of the ‘sure god love us’ brigade. One I lol at saying she’s on her own minding 2 small kids most days🤣
Was thinking that, the groups don’t seem keen to call people out anymore at all. Most posts about influencers are either deleted or the original poster attacked

Reactions: 3
I dont think it would matter a damn, one of them had the hair done back in March and tagged a hairdresser. Its just a waste of time with them.
I don't want to start the whole 'Is it A Cork Thing' again but people around my area and surrounding counties are trying to stick to restrictions or keep it very very quiet if they are breaking any of them (which loads probably are) . I haven't seen anything posted online though

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Never seen her so quiet on her stories wonder will she come on Tomorrow if she does come on she will act like she done nothing

Reactions: 10
Never seen her so quiet on her stories wonder will she come on Tomorrow if she does come on she will act like she done nothing
Doubt she will address it, most of these blaggers who’ve got caught out just stay quiet for a day or two and then back at it 🙄

Reactions: 8
God could you imagine the fear she has today after posting that last night 🤯
Shame on her it’s shocking to see but I’m not surprised 😮 it’s right up her alley

Reactions: 9
They only way this will have any effect on her is to let her sponsors know
That’s the only launage these type of people understand

Reactions: 8
45 last time I looked. Definitely a lot of the ‘sure god love us’ brigade. One I lol at saying she’s on her own minding 2 small kids most days🤣
🤣🤣🤣 on her own minding two small children? They mustn’t follow our Jules if that’s what they think, she hasn’t been on her own with those two kids during the waking hours from the day they were born 🤣

Reactions: 17
Even the other day when she went to macroom and showed the fairy garden place. She said she was only with Sean and mother but from post you can clearly see the twins holding hands with their cousins. Like I don't care but just don't lie and if you are going to don't be so stupid to show video of the lie.

Reactions: 19
Safe to say the Twinnies will be in Creche all day today so she can nurse her two day hangover; she’ll have to move into her mothers for the day.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I don't want to start the whole 'Is it A Cork Thing' again but people around my area and surrounding counties are trying to stick to restrictions or keep it very very quiet if they are breaking any of them (which loads probably are) . I haven't seen anything posted online though
The numbers in Cork are very low. For the second largest county at one stage we had the 2nd lowest incidence rate by county. Not sure what it is now but some days last week we had single digit cases. Not justifying Julie's actions at all...i am disgusted (but not surprised). But it most definitely isnt a Cork thing. We have consistently been one of the lower counties for weeks now.

Reactions: 7
Not one single word acknowledging what she did at weekend. No fucks given.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
One of the people in the video have asked for it to be taken down off the Mas who drink page
Julie really messed up, they must be so annoyed with her showing the barrels and taps and bar and aisling screeching. The fella with the tattoos was clever he wasn't getting on camera.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.