Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie really messed up, they must be so annoyed with her showing the barrels and taps and bar and aisling screeching. The fella with the tattoos was clever he wasn't getting on camera.
Who is aisling

Reactions: 1
Big hungover head on her this morning, stick your head in the sand whilst you’re at it when at the beach today Julie after you collect the Twinnies from the Creche!!!

Reactions: 5
I’d say she’s making the situation worse by not addressing it 🙈

Reactions: 12
I’d say she’s making the situation worse by not addressing it 🙈
It won’t be addressed... ya know yourself when you have the fear after a session, you don’t want to talk to anyone for days and just tell people ‘I don’t want to hear’ if they try to tell ya something stupid that you’ve done.
😂😂😂 I don’t envy her!! Thank the lord it’s been a long long time since I had that fear! But at least 80k people didn’t know about the duck up id made!! 😂

Reactions: 12
It won’t be addressed... ya know yourself when you have the fear after a session, you don’t want to talk to anyone for days and just tell people ‘I don’t want to hear’ if they try to tell ya something stupid that you’ve done.
😂😂😂 I don’t envy her!! Thank the lord it’s been a long long time since I had that fear! But at least 80k people didn’t know about the duck up id made!! 😂
She couldn’t give a crap about what she’s done and she’ll do it all again next weekend if she’s a chance, probably laughing away with her chav friends thinking it’s great craic all the attention she’s getting. That one hasn’t an ounce of remorse in her nor does she care about anyone else only herself!!! All she cares about now is where her name turns up or if the Gardai will knock on her door.

Reactions: 10
All the times she was on red fm with Neil giving g the poor me story. Oh so innocent Julie. I have texted the show, as far as I know he can see the texts coming in so Brenda can't hide them. Maybe if enough of us text in he will at least see and maybe give that scumbag no more positive air time

Or if someone could tweet him directly the video, I don't have twitter

Can’t even look into the camera today eh Julie?? 😂 I wonder why she’s keeping the kids home, unless she shows them i wouldn’t believe it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe some parents with children at the creche saw the video and this thread and made the management aware. If it was my child there I would complain and would want them to not come for 2 weeks.

Reactions: 11
My youngest was a close contact of someone with covid he had no symptoms temp etc tested negative on day 4 tested again on day 10 got the results day 15 the day he was supposed to return to preschool after 2 whole weeks and he was positive asymptomatic he basically sleeps on me is hip glued to me, thank god the oldest had been staying in my parents because he was off school the small one was still at preschool so it was 26 days before my boy was allowed out thank god I was negative on 3 tests but I was more worried about the child and sick as a dog because if I got it who would mind him he stays with no one at all and no one would take him they've sense 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
She’s a brazen wagon
Can’t believe she has no balls to address the situation she showed all her followers
I hope them kids are off crèche because if my kids were in there class or I was a staff member I’d cause blue murder
I’m going to bring this situation up with all her paid posts and brand ambassador roles because it’s not fair you can’t pick and choose to break the rules and think it’s ok I haven’t seen any family in 8 months and it’s so stressful and triggering to see her flaunt the rules 🤯🤯

Reactions: 26
She needs to address it and publicly apologise, that would be the mature thing to do. Maybe her friend at the radio station could organise a slot and leave her apologise live on air !!

Reactions: 14
In all seriousness, I wonder what possessed her to post that video on her stories on Saturday night? Do we think it was a mistake as in meant for a private story or was it an attempt to goad and rile people up? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
In all seriousness, I wonder what possessed her to post that video on her stories on Saturday night? Do we think it was a mistake as in meant for a private story or was it an attempt to goad and rile people up? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Personally, I'd say it was a mistake. She looked pissed and even though she likes to overshare on her stories she doesn't share herself pissed or that pissed on her public account.

Plus if it was to rile what not leave it up? I think she took it down pretty soon after it went up , think someone said at 2am , so probably realised what she has done 🤔

Reactions: 7
If she came on and said she needed a blw out with mates etc after everything with her Dad etc then fair enough, id have a smidgen more respect for her. However if she did that she could potentially loose her revenue from Instagram so she isn't going to.
She is taking the ostrich approach. Isn't the first, won't be the last.

Reactions: 6
Personally, I'd say it was a mistake. She looked pissed and even though she likes to overshare on her stories she doesn't share herself pissed or that pissed on her public account.

Plus if it was to rile what not leave it up? I think she took it down pretty soon after it went up , think someone said at 2am , so probably realised what she has done 🤔
That’s what I was thinking... I’d say the best thing she can do is a bit of damage control. That video has done it’s rounds and I doubt brands will want to associate with someone that flouts the rules so brazenly 🥴 please don’t shoot me for saying this but as much as that video has been circulated, I still don’t think she will face questioning or fines from the authorities 🙈 it’s a shame really but that’s just how it is 🙄

Reactions: 8
It was a silly drunken mistake!! As soon as they all copped on what she did and the consequences, then it was deleted.
I doubt she will get a fools pardon this time

Reactions: 2
Every “influencer” I follow has openly broke restrictions, so sue & the likes of mrsmakeup and Nikki whelan have always had their whole family’s around them🙄no difference sitting with your whole fam or having drinks with 6/7 people, we’re not supposed to be doing either, nothings ever happened to them
she’ll probably stay quiet enough today and just go back to normal tomorrow like nothing happened

It was a silly drunken mistake!! As soon as they all copped on what she did and the consequences, then it was deleted.
I doubt she will get a fools pardon this time
I’d say her pals are absolutely fuming with her 🙈 she looked like she had been crying in this mornings stories 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.