Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What song was she singing?

Do people still do 'party pieces" like songs they'd sing at family events etc?

Or is it just me...😂
I was trying to figure out the tune 😂😂
Never mind being fined for breaking restrictions, they should be arrested for murdering that song

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s the same were I live, guards have done duck all when it’s right in front of them never mind when they’ve to prove it
About 90 teenagers went up to fields beyond where I live , drinking, guards were called, not by me... but came and got rid if them all, so they are trying just too many things fir them to be covering them all...

Reactions: 2
About 90 teenagers went up to fields beyond where I live , drinking, guards were called, not by me... but came and got rid if them all, so they are trying just too many things fir them to be covering them all...
Part of me doesn’t blame them, Iv seen plenty of videos of them being coughed on, spat at etc, it’s the parents I blame there

Reactions: 7
Oh poor Julie hungover with a delivered roast in her lap and her mum and Sean minding the twins 🙄well for some

Reactions: 6
I have had a really really low weekend. This thread has kept my mind occupied, you are a great bunch for a pack of trolls 💓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
One of the people in the video have asked for it to be taken down off the Mas who drink page

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
One of the people in the video have asked for it to be taken down off the Mas who drink page
I'd say there's a few people today absolutely fuming with Julie, having them caught out like that for everyone to see. I'm fecking delighted 😂

Reactions: 14
If some of them are working (highly doubtful though) with the general public or in close contact with others then I imagine they could receive some disciplinary action if their employees see that video. They are probably in a right panic over it.

I know a couple of people that were seen on social media not following restrictions and one got sacked and one got a formal warning and suspended for 2 weeks

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.