Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
U need to hold down the icon when viewing the thread, then select download and then it views x
Thanks just watched it there. Well there’s no denying that anyway full blown house party and shebeen set up serving alcohol!!! Hope it’s shared everywhere, does she think she’s some sort of celeb around her friends? Shower of chavs everyone of them.

Reactions: 10
I Hope Julie doesnt have too much of a hangover. I have a feeling she will have a knock on the door pretty soon 👍
And it won’t be her booty call from Timmy Tinder 🤣🤣🤣 When you’re a lying snake 🐍 you’ll always get caught out one way or another and this is just pure gold!! No one will support her this time round and she deserves everything she gets after this!!!

Reactions: 6
There actually being made take it more serious. Even just the few drinks in someone’s house
Hopefully. I’ve lost count the amount of times I have reported this witch of a neighbour and her Saturday sessions and nothing every happened 🙈

Reactions: 4
What abo
Already sent onto Neil prendeville the idiot who always has her and supermomslimming on the radio. Asked a Garda friend about the party he said because of the home bar set up they can look into it they’d question her about who had it haha as obviously no way of knowing the address of which one of her scumbag friends set it up! She can have the fear now today waiting for the knock on the door no more than she deserves for broadcasting it to the world. At least don’t flaunt it in peoples faces some of whom could be really struggling with restrictions but sticking to them for others sake or some who are entitled to be sensitive as have lost loved ones but at least she got a night of pints anyway with her scummy rough friends.
What about sending it to 96fm also - I can’t stand or listen to prenderville, sure he’s not exactly an angel himself - PJ Coogan might take it more seriously & air it ? Just to get it out there

Reactions: 7
Thanks just watched it there. Well there’s no denying that anyway full blown house party and shebeen set up serving alcohol!!! Hope it’s shared everywhere, does she think she’s some sort of celeb around her friends? Shower of chavs everyone of them.
I can’t get it to open for me at all. Can it be shared again please

Even if she emails to have the videos and screenshots taken down, I think a few of us will have downloaded the video to see it.
Good bleeping luck to her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I think given all of the commentary here, and the scrutiny it now seems to be getting being posted on whatever platform someone shared above the Gardai will have to do something. It’s not like it’s a he said/she said: there is independent video evidence. Whoever reported to Gardai should take date and time of phone call and name of guard. And screenshot of phone placing call. And if it’s ignored by the Gardai, a quick note to the Garda ombudsman about how a guard won’t prosecute an offence re breaching regulations during a pandemic would ensure that it is taken seriously. And the Gardai need to be vocal about this..... send out a message that would be heard so that she might finally influence in a positive fashion

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.