Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% agree with comments about the creche. A family in my sons crèche tested positive a week ago said nothing dropped the kids in and only for the HSE contacting the crèche no one would know and now more have tested positive because of them. Now keeping my child home because of it, I’m lucky my job have been fantastic since Covid started but there’s parents who will now be down wages having to take time of because of the selfishness of one family who don’t work. People like that and Julie are nothing but scum.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I get you but like I said I will be shocked if anything comes out of it.. as I said in a previous post, a neighbour of mine has a similar set up and has a session every Saturday.. countless neighbours complained her and the guards did not want to know.... maybe it’s different here in limerick 🙈🤣 sure how can the guards prove it wasn’t an old video? 🤣
It’s the same were I live, guards have done duck all when it’s right in front of them never mind when they’ve to prove it

Reactions: 2
Haha the confusion over where the video was posted 😂😂 we will figure out who H in Line of Duty is before we crack this case 😂😂

PS... For the busy mams who still haven't had time to finish the first series of The Crown... Line of Duty is a BBC police drama

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s the same were I live, guards have done duck all when it’s right in front of them never mind when they’ve to prove it
When we had the good weather a few weeks ago the castle in the town centre has a green area and it was jam packed with people drinking 🤣 it’s on full view of everyone and about 5 minutes from the city guard station 🤣🤣 like they are really going to launch a big investigation on bleeping Julie 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When we had the good weather a few weeks ago the castle in the town centre has a green area and it was jam packed with people drinking 🤣 it’s on full view of everyone and about 5 minutes from the city guard station 🤣🤣 like they are really going to launch a big investigation on bleeping Julie 🙈🤣
😂😂
I’m even shocked people are shocked about Julie being a party. The girl has broken every restriction going right from the start. Hardly breaking news

Reactions: 8
Haha the confusion over where the video was posted 😂😂 we will figure out who H in Line of Duty is before we crack this case 😂😂

PS... For the busy mams who still haven't had time to finish the first series of The Crown... Line of Duty is a BBC police drama
I'm up to date on that thanks 👍 I put in a few long nights

😂😂
I’m even shocked people are shocked about Julie being a party. The girl has broken every restriction going right from the start. Hardly breaking news
Ya I know... she was silly for posting it but Everyone beying for blood hoping that she will be fined is quite funny 🤣🤣 as if 🤣🤣 I could post something on my story of me at a house party from 2 years back... does that mean I can be arrested and fined? 🤣🤣 give me strength 🙈

Reactions: 3
Ya I know... she was silly for posting it but Everyone beying for blood hoping that she will be fined is quite funny 🤣🤣 as if 🤣🤣 I could post something on my story of me at a house party from 2 years back... does that mean I can be arrested and fined? 🤣🤣 give me strength 🙈
Why do you keep trying to assert that nothing will be done? You’ve posted a number of messages today saying that no matter what she won’t get in trouble and posting possible defences? I appreciate you may not have had positive experiences with the Gardai in your area but you seem hell bent on pushing the narrative that this will be swept under the carpet with nothing more said.
She’s a public figure/influencer.
We have seen bigger and better tumble and lose jobs over breaches of Covid regulations- Phil Hogan, many at golf gate, politicians on the national stage, top advisors on the UK equivalent of NPHET..... so why do you think Julie will get a pass?

Sorry, meant politicians on the international stage, sometimes in high ranking positions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why do you keep trying to assert that nothing will be done? You’ve posted a number of messages today saying that no matter what she won’t get in trouble and posting possible defences? I appreciate you may not have had positive experiences with the Gardai in your area but you seem hell bent on pushing the narrative that this will be swept under the carpet with nothing more said.
She’s a public figure/influencer.
We have seen bigger and better tumble and lose jobs over breaches of Covid regulations- Phil Hogan, many at golf gate, politicians on the national stage, top advisors on the UK equivalent of NPHET..... so why do you think Julie will get a pass?

Sorry, meant politicians on the international stage, sometimes in high ranking positions
Ok let’s just wait and see 😎 can someone tag me if Julie gets prosecuted, please and thank you 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Galz who snap admins are so far up influencers arses they won't post it
True, I did think that after I posted. I would imagine 90% of the people in that group would probably defend her too....."poor single mom of twins doing it all on her own no help, deserves a night with friends"..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
True, I did think that after I posted. I would imagine 90% of the people in that group would probably defend her too....."poor single mom of twins doing it all on her own no help, deserves a night with friends"..
And she part of the group, they adore her 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.