Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya I know... she was silly for posting it but Everyone beying for blood hoping that she will be fined is quite funny 🤣🤣 as if 🤣🤣 I could post something on my story of me at a house party from 2 years back... does that mean I can be arrested and fined? 🤣🤣 give me strength 🙈
Excatly and I’ve seen it for myself same people constantly breaking restrictions and nothing coming of it, look at the scores of teenagers everyday/night and it’s every town in the country, nothing happens to them at all
No difference in a gang of teens, a group of people meeting for coffee or someone at a party.

Reactions: 1
Excatly and I’ve seen it for myself same people constantly breaking restrictions and nothing coming of it, look at the scores of teenagers everyday/night and it’s every town in the country, nothing happens to them at all
No difference in a gang of teens, a group of people meeting for coffee or someone at a party.
Exactly 🤣🤣 lol we will have to “stop pushing the narrative” that the guards will do nothing about it now, otherwise they might come for us 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Its her cousin who owns the creche so it would be a waste of time :(
The cousin was probably at the party, and since they don’t really try to hide what they get up to I’m sure most of the parents know.
Plenty of parents are of the opinion healthy kids don’t get covid and plenty of parents would lose their life if they actually had to rear their little darlings. I remember reading a post on FB from a mother giving out tit that the creche closed because her 2 year old needed to see her friends🤣🤣 what bleeping 2 year old needs friends more than staying safe

Reactions: 6
I hope this doesn't turn in to a Gardaí bashing post
Not at all. The Gardai can be very helpful and good in the case of an emergency tbf I just don’t think that they are bothered about gatherings really. I don’t want to be in arguments with anyone but be realistic

Reactions: 3
Exactly 🤣🤣 lol we will have to “stop pushing the narrative” that the guards will do nothing about it now, otherwise they might come for us 🤣🤣
I’m even more convinced there’s people on here who have a personal vendetta against Julie, we all know people who have broken the guidelines at this stage

• Haha
I hope this doesn't turn in to a Gardaí bashing post
The guards weren’t given enough power at the beginning, this country was too soft in tackling covid as they are with everything. The fact that I couldn’t travel past 2km but flights from all over the world could come in was a disgrace

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know if anyone has a personal vendetta or not. I think the point is that people who don’t live their life under a microscope get away with stuff like breaking restrictions. Politicians, public people, influencers etc have chosen a certain path in life and with that comes scrutiny. Whether it’s fair or not, that’s the reality of it. I’m not saying she’s 1/1000,000,000,000 th as famous at the royal family but look how every gesture from yesterday is being examined. She chose to put her every day comings and going’s online, she encourages public following. And when she messes up, it’s public too. She has to take the good with the bad

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m even more convinced there’s people on here who have a personal vendetta against Julie, we all know people who have broken the guidelines at this stage
I think she was foolish for posting it on her stories because she has a large enough platform for Ireland like... but the Covid rule breaking patrol is just getting boring now...

I don’t know if anyone has a personal vendetta or not. I think the point is that people who don’t live their life under a microscope get away with stuff like breaking restrictions. Politicians, public people, influencers etc have chosen a certain path in life and with that comes scrutiny. Whether it’s fair or not, that’s the reality of it. I’m not saying she’s 1/1000,000,000,000 th as famous at the royal family but look how every gesture from yesterday is being examined. She chose to put her every day comings and going’s online, she encourages public following. And when she messes up, it’s public too. She has to take the good with the bad
She was very silly for posting it.

I think she was foolish for posting it on her stories because she has a large enough platform for Ireland like... but the Covid rule breaking patrol is just getting boring now...
Lockdown and restrictions are even more boring!

Reactions: 6

She was very silly for posting it.
Excatly silly for posting it, will she get in trouble? Not a chance, she’s hardly big enough for them to do it just to make an example of her.

Excatly silly for posting it, will she get in trouble? Not a chance, she’s hardly big enough for them to do it just to make an example of her.
I’m saying no more about it except julie would look fab in an orange jumpsuit 🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of course she’s open to opinions but seriously some just go too far in my opinion. When I woke up and seen all the notifications I thought I missed something big but no Julie went to a party🙄 hardly shocking especially when she created her own rules and guidelines last year

Last edited:
About time she faces the consequences of her actions. Covid does not pick or choose who it wants to infect. No doubht the twins will be sent into creche tomorrow morning after ahe has been partying all weekend.
Before kids were sent back to school or creche parents have to sign a declaration that they’re following Covid guidelines

Before kids were sent back to school or creche parents have to sign a declaration that they’re following Covid guidelines
Yea and majority of them lied 😂 who owns the scores of teenagers going around in massive groups everyday? Kids in my child’s class have all had full on birthday parties the last 6 months, play dates, I was even invited to a 40th two weeks ago ( a parent in my kids class).

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Haha the confusion over where the video was posted 😂😂 we will figure out who H in Line of Duty is before we crack this case 😂😂

PS... For the busy mams who still haven't had time to finish the first series of The Crown... Line of Duty is a BBC police drama
Im mad to watch a new series of something i don't have time for nothing hahaha oh I got threw the irregulars and the winx saga in 4 nights now it was only 8 and 6 episodes but there was no sleep 😂😂 im looking for something new currently lying on my bed with the small one watching peppa pig and counting down the hours until 8 friends got me threw lock down 😂😂

Ok let’s just wait and see 😎 can someone tag me if Julie gets prosecuted, please and thank you 🙋🏼‍♀️
Im on the ball 😂😂

• Haha
Im mad to watch a new series of something i don't have time for nothing hahaha oh I got threw the irregulars and the winx saga in 4 nights now it was only 8 and 6 episodes but there was no sleep 😂😂 im looking for something new currently lying on my bed with the small one watching peppa pig and counting down the hours until 8 friends got me threw lock down 😂😂

Im on the ball 😂😂
Line of duty is brilliant, if you’ve never watched it, all previous seasons are on Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.