Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There will be a panic delete of this id say she had planned this video for the close friends story only. What an absolute idiot it’s because of people like her the country is still in lockdown and Sean is as bad minding the twins to allow her to do it. She’s a disgusting and as common and trashy as muck as are her friends state of them all!!
That's a shebeen FFS. Four taps and at least 2 kegs and the gas.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She's actually a scumbag. Rest of us bursting our arses missing family and she has proven that she's doing what she's always done. Which is whatever the duck she wants 😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She is an actual pleb 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wonder did she do it accidentally on purpose to get people talking again? Because her content is just totally gone down the drain at this stage. I was feeling very sorry for her the last few weeks but she's just a gobshite again in my books.

Reactions: 9
I can never understand why people are stupid enough to take videos of themselves doing stupid tit and posting it.. literally hanging herself out to dry

Reactions: 8
We are all sick of lockdown, we have all missed so much, lost loved ones, cancelled events and so on & I actually understand people being utterly fed up and saying to hell with this but what I don’t get is a single parent, the only active parent in their children’s lives being so wreckless, if she gets sick, if she dies who looks after those children. It is every single parents worst nightmare that something might happen to them and what would become of their children. She’s not thinking like a parent at all & she is only thinking about herself. Those poor children deserve better

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Raging. Haven’t seen parents since Christmas, my 8 month old met my parents 3 times so far.
In the same boat as you, I have a 6 week old, hasn’t seen any aunts or uncles, grandparents have just seen him fleetingly.... I’m not going to lie, they have held baby and I have been in their house for no more than 10 minutes, but I wasn’t stupid enough to post any photos to social media. But clever clogs Julie is so fuckin brazen... even if she had intended to post it to close friends, I’d be absolutely mortified if any of my friends thought I was thick enough to be at craic like that.

Reactions: 12
This is why numbers are back up in cork again. But sure nothing will happen, you cant post it on galz because they will all agree with her and theres nowhere else to get it out.

Reactions: 7
This is why numbers are back up in cork again. But sure nothing will happen, you cant post it on galz because they will all agree with her and theres nowhere else to get it out.
Bring back poppy lynch or maybe liz might come on later with a few drinks and call her out

Reactions: 14
Would her buddies at the radio station be interested in running a story with influencers breaking lockdown rules, I mean theres a photo or 2 now floating around or would they justify it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’ll stick to cute stories of the twins today, maybe a video of her Dad for sympathy. Otherwise radio silence. It’s people like her we have to thank for spreading Covid and keeping the rest of us in lockdown!

Reactions: 19
She’s a scumbag out & out. I can’t understand why anyone follows her. She is an uneducated common scumbag.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does she really have hickeys on her.
Omg at her age
Couldn’t care less if she was plastered in them, she is a grown adult and is free to engage in any activities she wishes however we are in lockdown so I’m not sure how someone gets so close without breaking the rules.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.