Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't understand about this Julie, so she is being harassed and stalked? It must be very bad and affecting her a lot if she is taking up police time and paying solicitor for letters.
At any point did her family, police or solicitor tell her to take those children from her Instagram as a precaution, if the police are involved and are supporting her claims then there must be a safety issue, having an opinion on a public forum is not breaking the law?

So she is worried enough to be using public resources such as the police during a time when they are already stretched, but not enough to protect the children from the trolls?
But as she said shes used to it 🤦‍♀️

Imagine reported being stalked and then announcing to thousands of people were you are, alone with 2 kids. Ffs

Reactions: 11
Regardless of the guards shite, social media should ban kids been showcased on public accounts, it’s so scary that any creep can have so much access to these IG kids
pics, videos, routines😳 needs to be some sort of child protection law brought in to put a stop to it
Stop so true . I often see IG kids in public when out and about and I'm like it's weird I know who they are because they're put up by their instahun parents. I couldn't do that to my kids . It's a scary world out there and I wouldnt be putting then in the way of danger like that 🥺😪

Reactions: 5
I know disgusting 🤢 I’ve being single for years and my daughters now a teen and it’s one thing that scares me even thinking about meeting someone😳 unfortunately the bad men don’t look like bad men.
Oh you said what I think 100% true

Reactions: 1
Oh you said what I think 100% true
It’s desperate but I would never ever forgive myself if anything happened to my kids. I see articles of “rapist who used tinder and preyed on single mams” and I’m like those fuckers can smell me! I’m glad I’m not overly nuts and other people think the same

Has anybody got a knock on their door last yet girls? 🤣
Have u got yours yet from Liz, I’m starting to think she thinks it’s you in your profile pic and fancies her chances with you 🤣🤣 you’re her little jelly 😘🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly, all the stories went up this morning saying where they were while still there. If I was that concerned about being harassed and stalked I certainly wouldn’t be telling everyone where I am🙄
Exactly. I had an incident a few years ago where I checked into a bar on Fb while at a private party for a relative.. 30mins later a Facebook "friend" turned up at the party, convinced I had invited him by checking into fb. This was a friend of a friend and no amount of convincing this guy that I didn't invite him, had to get him thrown out by the security in the end.. Lesson learnt, NEVER check in anywhere while you're there. Wait till you're walking out the door, safely in a cab and then check in....

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She said she kept the kids off school today to take them to guagane barra. Haven't the kids been off all week ? Nobody keeps their children out of school for a reason like the car park would be full at the weekend. Who is she fooling .
She thinks she's fooling all the huns who think she's an inspiration

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.