Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Girls and Guys.. is it just me that finds it totally weird that she has that child in workwear trousers that she drools over grown men wearing? Personally, I am creeped out by that! I have a great sense of humour and love the craic, but this turned my stomach ! What an absolute fool!
I came on to the say exact thing.
she sexualises those trousers and now she has her 3 yr old son in them & the tik tok music would tie in with finding them attractive... how sick is this?
It’s the equivalent of ER in her underwear... or a mini skirt....
what the hell?
Julie really does not ever think.
I completely agree that he over sharing two children and their exact location etc very very silly.

Reactions: 15
No way she copied a Tiktok I literally just seen of a child wearing snickers pants using the same sound and all, the child in the tiktok though looked like he was "working" with his family on cars in a garage.

Seriously weird that she says those pants are a major turn on for her and she has her young son wearing them...😬

• Sick
Reactions: 2
No way she copied a Tiktok I literally just seen of a child wearing snickers pants using the same sound and all, the child in the tiktok though looked like he was "working" with his family on cars in a garage.

Seriously weird that she says those pants are a major turn on for her and she has her young son wearing them...😬
It's not even that that's the worst part it's the fact she captioned it 'You're welcome ladies' as if she was sharing it to make grown women fawn over her little boy 🀒🀒🀒🀒

Julie seriously needs to engage her brain. She has a PUBLIC page and she is constantly over sharing those poor children in both their pull ups and underwear quite recently to a PUBLIC page with 70,000 followers. Not only that but as her page is PUBLIC it shows on the discover page . The Internet is a cess pit . Whatever she wants to do or show-off herself fair enough she is a grown woman but have a bit of cop on when it comes to her kids.

Hoping if I repeat public enough the point might sink in with Julie when she reads here later

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
It's not even that that's the worst part it's the fact she captioned it 'You're welcome ladies' as if she was sharing it to make grown women fawn over her little boy 🀒🀒🀒🀒

Julie seriously needs to engage her brain. She has a PUBLIC page and she is constantly over sharing those poor children in both their pull ups and underwear quite recently to a PUBLIC page with 70,000 followers. Not only that but as her page is PUBLIC it shows on the discover page . The Internet is a cess pit . Whatever she wants to do or show-off herself fair enough she is a grown woman but have a bit of cop on when it comes to her kids.

Hoping if I repeat public enough the point might sink in with Julie when she reads here later
And this is the one "going to the guards, for being stalked, and harassed" now, if people are private messaging her things, its not on, i dont agree with it, and would personally NEVER do that! BUT, she brings it all on herself, posting crap like this, "your welcome ladies" i dont want to see her 3 year old son on insta, much less dressed up in something she regards as "sexy" how does a "mother" do this? As i said before, its absolutely patheticπŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She sexualises them pants constantly... then proceeds to put them on her 3 year old son saying your welcome ladies... that's not even remotely funny.... sick that is... poor bloody child .

Reactions: 10
There's no way the guards would take her seriously once they had a look at her PUBLIC page and the way she carries on exposing her children.
How old is she again ?

Reactions: 3
Be careful now Tattlers she will be saying next that where saying she's some kind of sick monster for pimping her baby out in a pair of snickers and that she's only following a tiktok trend and where all sick witches πŸ˜‚and its just another paragraph to put on her file with the garda shicalonie about the harassment abuse and false accusations made against her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok ok this needs to stop I need to blow my cover.
I am detective Sargent Tattle Hastings and I have been undercover here on tattle for Julie. Please do not comment freely under free speech giving an opinion on a woman who keeps her life and family private, confined only to the few 70k followers she has, going on local radio stations to tell her story and at all times tries to live a simple quiet life. Please stop commenting as you might end up giving information that would otherwise be too secret, such as where she lives, shops, her kids names and ages and so on. I have all of yer IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and ye are all in liz reaneys address book every single one of ye. Ye do not need to say anything when questioned but please know that Julie may tell the odd lie which may later harm her defence in court.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I am detective Sargent Tattle Hastings and I have been undercover here on tattle for Julie. Please do not comment freely under free speech giving an opinion on a woman who keeps her life and family private, confined only to the few 70k followers she has, going on local radio stations to tell her story and at all times tries to live a simple quiet life. Please stop commenting as you might end up giving information that would otherwise be too secret, such as where she lives, shops, her kids names and ages and so on. I have all of yer IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and ye are all in liz reaneys address book every single one of ye. Ye do not need to say anything when questioned but please know that Julie may tell the odd lie which may later harm her defence in court.
Do you know what I knew you where a guard my 6th sense was going off the radar everytime you commented πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nah... Nah... Gone! πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Excellent work Sarge...

• Haha
Reactions: 5

god the β€œyou’re welcome ladies” is even more sick

you’re welcome for what? To get turned on by a 3yr old in work pants WTAF

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Exactly. I had an incident a few years ago where I checked into a bar on Fb while at a private party for a relative.. 30mins later a Facebook "friend" turned up at the party, convinced I had invited him by checking into fb. This was a friend of a friend and no amount of convincing this guy that I didn't invite him, had to get him thrown out by the security in the end.. Lesson learnt, NEVER check in anywhere while you're there. Wait till you're walking out the door, safely in a cab and then check in....
But why check in at all? Why this need to announce to everyone where you are?

Reactions: 3
But why check in at all? Why this need to announce to everyone where you are?
Ah I used to check into places the odd time, more so for memories, would never check in at home, or at kids schools etc. Just a special night out or something.. Haven't done it in years now. Older and wiser these days :)

Ah I used to check into places the odd time, more so for memories, would never check in at home, or at kids schools etc. Just a special night out or something.. Haven't done it in years now. Older and wiser these days :)

I never check in anywhere.
If you're away from your house, then you're advertising to anyone that your house is empty.

Reactions: 7
I cant believe you got a friend of a friend thrown out by security 🀣🀣🀣 Savage. We always have party crashers, have done it myself lol

I cant believe you got a friend of a friend thrown out by security 🀣🀣🀣 Savage. We always have party crashers, have done it myself lol
Oh God, I had to get him removed. He was pissed drunk, I mean really messy drunk, falling over and knocked a few drinks over. It was a family 60th birthday party with loads of non drinkers.. I'm already the black sheep, wasn't going to make things worse πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.