Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Line of duty is brilliant, if you’ve never watched it, all previous seasons are on Netflix
My mothers actually watching it lol I love all super natural programmes 😂😂 I did watch the college admissions scandal doc on Netflix last night if you haven't seen it yet its a good watch rich witches id gladly spend 200,000 on something else 😂

Reactions: 1
My mothers actually watching it lol I love all super natural programmes 😂😂 I did watch the college admissions scandal doc on Netflix last night if you haven't seen it yet its a good watch rich witches id gladly spend 200,000 on something else 😂
That’s actually next on my list, yeah well for them😂
I watched why did you kill me recently, the mother was mad but good watch too

Behind her eyes if you haven’t watched it! Brilliant

That’s actually next on my list, yeah well for them😂
I watched why did you kill me recently, the mother was mad but good watch too
I added that to my list last night to watch i think ill watch that later, is it any good? 😂😂 its driving me mad do many things on Netflix to watch and I can't find anything 😂😂

I have the video here
She can't lie herself out of this one!!
Can’t seem to work it , any chance it’s a throwback? She looks a lot younger in the screenshots I’ve seen but the fact that it’s a sheebeen is very dodgy looking , ffs 🤬

I watched behind her eyes ilk not spoil it for anyone that didn't but the end scene was like something from the teletubbies but omg that doctor 🤤🤤🤤
Yes definitely was😂 the twist was very good wasn’t expecting it and yea the doctor 😍

Yes definitely was😂 the twist was very good wasn’t expecting it and yea the doctor 😍
It was even he loved the dr wouldn't blame him jumping ship 😂😂😂 didn't see it coming but I was raging over it 😤 😂😂 im to invested in anything I watch on Netflix 😂😂 speaking of parties my neighbour had one last night i was invited myself gave it a miss last night mind you maybe next weekend 😂😂😂 only joking they did have one, I wouldn't of going they just wanted to keep me sweet incase I ratted on them 😂😂 they know my child rarely sleeps so they had the music off by 11 but duck me I would of rather in listening to ub40 because it was as if a bunch of feral cats raided their house I would of nearly rang the guards for them perforating my ear drums 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Can’t seem to work it , any chance it’s a throwback? She looks a lot younger in the screenshots I’ve seen but the fact that it’s a sheebeen is very dodgy looking , ffs 🤬
No its not a throwback in my opinion, she's wearing the same clothes to yesterday. Try downloading the video clip, it should play then.

Reactions: 4
No its not a throwback in my opinion, she's wearing the same clothes to yesterday. Try downloading the video clip, it should play then.
Absolutely infuriating , such an insult to all the front line staff , happy for them to help her dad but can’t give two fucks about them now , greedy witch

Reactions: 6
I think we all no what is going to happen she is going to use sympothy card which for pwrsonally i think is a kick in the teeth to anyone who has not seen family friends in a long time and to all the front line workers. What she does is her business and plenty of people doing it but when u have a platform you have to take the good with the bad and I hope she does acknowledge it but I think in her eyes she prob just cracking she posted to her public account.

Reactions: 10
Absolutely infuriating , such an insult to all the front line staff , happy for them to help her dad but can’t give two fucks about them now , greedy witch
To be fair she didn’t give a duck about front line staff from the start, attending hospitals knowing full well she’d broke every restriction, if she didn’t care when she had her dad to protect she’s definitely not going to care now

Reactions: 12
Ohh here we go with the pity party now, 8 weeks since we lost our dad and sure didn’t you have a mighty celebration last night Julie in his honour. You should hang your head in shame. Your poor father couldn’t have the funeral he deserved like many others but spare a thought for all those who lost a loved one to Covid and couldn’t even hold their hand in their dying days nevermind have a proper funeral. You’re an absolute disgrace for your selfish carry on, I’m sure your father would be very proud of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And it’s her usual filter was on also I presume. She put it up around 2am-ish and gone ten mins later

Reactions: 2
Julie thinking her mentioning her dad will stop ppl pointing out what she did.

1.You are a thick witch with not a single brain cell
2.Teach your kids a lesson for once and own you to the many many mistakes you made
3.This life you think you have will fade as many stories are coming out about you and no worth while brand would want to work with you ( tacky makeup and greedy tit sweet company will fade once the curtains are pulled on them)
4.Go educate yourself for a hot min so you can actually pass on good traits to the small ones ( looks like they need it)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Comments have been deleted what a surprise View attachment 534639
Yeah cos Sean is really living his life to the fullest following Julie around like a lapdog and looking after them whenever she clicks her fingers, what a fool 😂
I actually tried to stick up for Julie earlier in the week cos I felt people were being too hard on her but she’s really pissed me off now what a scumbag she really is 🤬

What sickens me is that she will send her children into creche tomorrow with no thought or consideration for the workers who have no choice but to interact and be in contact with them. The amount of extra time and effort put in to make childcare services as safe as possible and people like her sending their children in as if times are normal. It's such a slap in the face to the workers and other parents. Disgusting ignorant behaviour.
I hope that one of the twins teachers follows her and sees it and shows it to the manager. I would refuse to interact with her children after that

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Any response from 96fm /redfm (not sure who mentioned sending the video to them) xx

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.