Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would her buddies at the radio station be interested in running a story with influencers breaking lockdown rules, I mean theres a photo or 2 now floating around or would they justify it ?
Oh sure they'd still bring her on, cover her and she'd claim it's all lies like before when she was on about not going anywhere and was called out ...neil was v soft on her

Reactions: 4
How stupid showing the beer barrels and taps, im sure her cousins won' be happy.

Reactions: 4
We knew all along Julie wasn’t the brightest tool, I’m just shocked at the continued following she has..

Reactions: 13
Would her buddies at the radio station be interested in running a story with influencers breaking lockdown rules, I mean theres a photo or 2 now floating around or would they justify it ?
Exactly, wonder what his views on trolls are then when he sees her behaviour last night and her father barely cold in the grave. She’s over 70K followers so it should be front page news the carry on of her & her friends!!!!

We dont know it's only speculation with all the Timmy Tinder talk 🤣
The fleece up to her neck hasn’t come off since Friday night and she’s bate trying to keep her neck from moving.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
My child done this the other day in the shop I mean he went ballistic for a 8pack of kitten soft toilet tissue for 12euro all because their was a little kitten on the package. He is SN doesn't understand what no means. Tried changing his mind to get ice-cream with his famous blue sauce but nope I was jammed down the Isle his feet under the pram couldn't move or push it. Guess what muggings done bought the tissue, it was like santa just came to him. Know where they ended up in the bath with him without knowing he snook out of the bath and pulled the toilet pole holder in it with him 😭😭😭😭 ohhhh still have the package though 🤣🤣
My daughter is the same with the bloody toy section in tesco, partially thrilled it's been closed off the last few months I won't lie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sean is just as bad to condone this.
Disgusting family
How stupid is he to be honest surely he must know he doesn’t even know the half of it when she has him and her mother blocked from her stories. If I was him I wouldn’t have said anything publicly instead of the smart comment when he prob never even saw the stupid tit she posted

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But why does anyone think he will be any different from Julie.?Didn't they as a family decide to break COVID rules 🤔 Plus he is babysitting so I would assume she told him where she was going

Julie doesn't give a shite about anyone or anything why would she COVID didn’t affect her. 🤷🏻‍♀️Its people like Julie that are the reason we will be in lockdown until fecking Christmas. We can all the blame the government and their response , which at times has been piss poor, but everytime we have been given an inch in this country we have taken a feckin mile, cases have spiked and back to lockdown we go.

Unfortunately, nothing will happen with this just like before. She will lay low for awhile, wait for the hangover to pass and then we will have the crying into the phone about her dad and being a single mom with no support🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 26
She must be asleep and the criticism is starting on her posts. She obviously forgets those of us who are up on night shift!
Fair play to that poster! Julie is so sneaky & sly.
I would have thought she would more appreciation for life now too. I couldn’t face going out for a good few months after losing a parent. But we are still in a pandemic & will be for a long time the way people are carrying on. I’m annoyed at my friend going to a party & getting hair done!!!!

well we will know we tried our best at the end of the day

Reactions: 7
This is just INFRURIATING 😡 I'm so so angry. I know many people have broken lockdown rules sometimes (myself included when my best friend needed support after a bereavement - we sat in her kitchen drinking tea for 2 hours) but a bloody house party!!!!!! She does not give one single duck about anybody or anything but herself. All her whingeing about single mam, no help yada yada yada. Utter bullshit. She is a disgrace and I'm actually delighted she was stupid enough to post it to her stories and let people see her true colours! What a thick

Reactions: 21
How stupid is he to be honest surely he must know he doesn’t even know the half of it when she has him and her mother blocked from her stories. If I was him I wouldn’t have said anything publicly instead of the smart comment when he prob never even saw the stupid tit she posted
I don’t believe that he or her mom are blocked. How could he reply to a comment on her page otherwise? She said before her Dad loved the reactions to his stories and would ask her mom to check the comments- could she do this if she was blocked? I think they are all as bad as each other but she tries to exonerate them by saying they’re blocked and can’t see her carry on.

I don’t believe that he or her mom are blocked. How could he reply to a comment on her page otherwise? She said before her Dad loved the reactions to his stories and would ask her mom to check the comments- could she do this if she was blocked? I think they are all as bad as each other but she tries to exonerate them by saying they’re blocked and can’t see her carry on.
I think she has them blocked just from her stories so that means they can see her grid and comments there

If the photos were submitted to the Gardai can anything be done?
I doubt it, people don’t seem to care anymore. Plenty of people like Julie who never stuck to restrictions but more & more seem to doing whatever they want. Going through stories last night every second person (not blaggers) were having house parties🙄
I don’t care anymore about someone meeting a friend or a sister but most are taking the piss now. We’re going to be do doing this till Xmas😢

Reactions: 7
I’m surprised at Sean’s comment I’d bet Julie told him what to write cos it sounds like what she’d say!! Not that restrictions ever meant anything to them but they obviously believe that with the father gone it doesn’t matter if they catch COVID or not 😡 I hope everyone at the party gets it!!

I’m surprised at Sean’s comment I’d bet Julie told him what to write cos it sounds like what she’d say!! Not that restrictions ever meant anything to them but they obviously believe that with the father gone it doesn’t matter if they catch COVID or not 😡 I hope everyone at the party gets it!!
The kissy face is definitely what Julie responds with, she prob wrote it herself. For some reason the piss takers seem immune from covid. I’m still shocked Julie hasn’t had covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.