Twins & Me #17 Julie Julie puddin & pie, hair so greasy you could cook a fry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am failing to recall what petrol station in Carrigaline supplies those coffee cups, those clean ones🙄
If I picked up a coffee cup that many times after having coffee in it, it would be destroyed on the lid and looking used....just saying 🤔
Someone quoted that they sold her the coffee herself . It was she who bought it not a stranger.😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The Fionn tik tok about something her ex gave her that she CAN’T GET RID OF. (Let’s just think about those words 😢🥺)
Has been taken down.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I think we're all.guilty of using the tablets a little too much these days, id have no problem with her throwing them at the twins for half an hour while she gets tidied up, I'd do the same myself but I wouldn't have them upstairs in their beds, they're too far away to keep an eye on what they might be on, I'd let them on the couch near enough to me for half an hour, then off the tablets, up the stairs to bed, quick story, hugs and sleepies time.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She really, really is the pits! We’ve all had bad days with our kids and have to use Netflix more than usual. But hurling them in at the age of three with iPads in their hands is appalling. She’d need to cop on to herself and this was before she lost her father. Can’t use grief as an excuse. I looked at them in their car seats again which have no support but god the food and crumbs all over the car. Could she actually give thirty minutes of her day while kids are fired into the crèche to give her car a hoover?

Reactions: 11
Why can't she do the housework during the day. She is unemployed and the children are in creche all day funded by the state

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This one is a piece of work , would ya not duck up the stairs give them a little snuggle and story maybe if they felt a bit of connection you wouldn’t have them in bed with ya every night , all they want is a bit of love and connection. And to say that about your son as even a joke your a bleeping disgrace . He has no voice to stand up to you yet like you snotty bawling over what ppl say about you , your an adult , your making a mockery out of those children and it’s wrong on some many levels .

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That TikTok of Fionn... bleeping shameful! And I say that as a single mother, my daughter’s father left when I was pregnant and he’s never met her. Never in my life would I refer to my daughter as something ‘I can’t get rid of’, she’s the best thing that ever happened to me and I adore her. bleeping grow up Julie, it happens to lots of us and we just get on with our lives. I was living abroad too and had a great life and career and I had to move back home, but unlike you I’m not bitter and angry, I got on with my life and I rose above it. You can delete the TikTok but you can’t delete these comments, your poor little boy, he deserves so much better 😓

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Is she a compulsive liar or is she just an onreal purrrple donkey? Hugs those kids tight Júlíé, get off social media and grieve in peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I saw a reel last night that was utter crap
Something about her son being a doctor like his daddy ?! WTF
and her daughter being a fashion designer
And “I hope I’m not the reason my kids need therapy”

She has has lost it. She needs to go see a doctor!
She will be the reason her kids need therapy.

Edited: it’s a tik tok - it’s on her tik tok page now
And a second video about
“What’s that one thing your ex gave you that you can’t get rid of” and the camera turns to Fionn. Nice Julie. 🤮

View attachment 496798

View attachment 496801

Poor Fionn 😟 Deleted it but this stuff stays on the internet forever!

Reactions: 6
Why can't she do the housework during the day. She is unemployed and the children are in creche all day funded by the state
[/QUOTE]
And ruin her "me" time? Same when I saw her doing a pile of ironing at night time with the kids around. Julie is too busy out shopping and drinking coffees. Then she's trying to pretend she's half dead mopping the floor at night. Julie I mop my floor at night cos I work all bloody day. What is your excuse? Those poor kids.

Reactions: 11
The bit that gets me, she did the coffin tik tok knew she did wrong and now the look what my ex left me with one, both removed over people being disgusted by them yet comes on stories like nothing has happened. Very false, just shows how false she is at times.

Reactions: 21
That actually baffles me, I can’t understand it. Only reason I reckon is so she can come on at night and show how hard she has it having to try do housework when kids are in bed. Crappy content to make her look like super mum when in reality she’s lazy scrounging half assed mum

What exactly was the coffin tik tok about? I’ve been lurking here for a few weeks and heard it mentioned a lot.

Reactions: 1
Is she serious leaving 3 yr olds alone upstairs. Omg iam actually raging does she realise how easy an accident can happen....
And wtf does she do while kids in creche.??? Does she spend anytime at all interacting with the kids...

That actually baffles me, I can’t understand it. Only reason I reckon is so she can come on at night and show how hard she has it having to try do housework when kids are in bed. Crappy content to make her look like super mum when in reality she’s lazy scrounging half assed mum
You see if she didn't do it at night she couldn't get the sympathy vote ' poor Julie, single mom, all on her own, no help from anyone, stuck mopping floors at 10 o'clock , I feel so bad for her , she doesn't get a minute and she's grieving aswell it must so so tough on her ' 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Also the reason she can't do it during the day time is cos she is too busy out walking the roads and crying behind her sunglasses waiting for strangers to give her a cup of coffe. Don't forget she has to go to Dunnes and Homestore and More and where ever else sure the poor thing is rushed off her feet she wouldn't have time.

The Ipads are just so she gets a minute to herself cos ya know being a single mom to twins with no help from anyone and no break from them ever she needs some peace and quiet cos you know its so full on and if she could she would ship them off with the postman but ya know they are the only thing keeping her going and she'd be lost without them but whatever you do don't forget she is doing it all on her own with no help 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Did I miss anything and in case anyone is wondering that was all sarcasm 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Do the casual company send out different clothes to floggers because the stuff i ordered from them were not high waist and nowhere near true to size. Same as verso really.

Reactions: 5
You see if she didn't do it at night she couldn't get the sympathy vote ' poor Julie, single mom, all on her own, no help from anyone, stuck mopping floors at 10 o'clock , I feel so bad for her , she doesn't get a minute and she's grieving aswell it must so so tough on her ' 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Also the reason she can't do it during the day time is cos she is too busy out walking the roads and crying behind her sunglasses waiting for strangers to give her a cup of coffe. Don't forget she has to go to Dunnes and Homestore and More and where ever else sure the poor thing is rushed off her feet she wouldn't have time.

The Ipads are just so she gets a minute to herself cos ya know being a single mom to twins with no help from anyone and no break from them ever she needs some peace and quiet cos you know its so full on and if she could she would ship them off with the postman but ya know they are the only thing keeping her going and she'd be lost without them but whatever you do don't forget she is doing it all on her own with no help 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Did I miss anything and in case anyone is wondering that was all sarcasm 😂
You forget to say its hard, its all so hard on her own, onbelieveable really

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t mean to be awful but what does Julie actually do all day? If I had half the time she had I would be soooo happy. Like I can’t get my head around it, I remember towards the end of my maternity leave I didn’t want to leave my baby but I was getting so bored. I just can’t think of how her house is so filthy when the kids are gone more than anyone else’s.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.