Twins & Me #17 Julie Julie puddin & pie, hair so greasy you could cook a fry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another made up story today for the gram. The guards don’t check tax and insurance at the checkpoints for level 5, they stay back from you and ask what you’re doing or move you on. They certainly don’t stop you on the link road!!!
I was asked about tax and Nct one morning in Rathcoole

Yea you could be right saying it is now a spare room while she has her own house but growing up she obviously had a bedroom in that house and when things went belly up with going to Aus that room was still there! She played the “I’m homeless” card when she wasn’t she was back living in her childhood home! That is what the issue is with the spare room that people are commenting about. She was never homeless but she played it out that she was!
This is exactly why she blocked me.
I said that if your living at home with parents your not homeless then. Try living on streets that homelessness. She got right bitchy with me and said well thats whats she classed as with having twins

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This is exactly why she blocked me.
I said that if your living at home with parents your not homeless then. Try living on streets that homelessness. She got right bitchy with me and said well thats whats she classed as with having twins
She’s deluded! You think she was the only person on earth to have twins 🙄 Course she would class it as being homeless this is the same person who classes herself as a single mother who has her children 24/7 with no break and let’s be honest that Creche has them more than her

Reactions: 12
But didn’t she play the ‘kids took out my insurance disc’ card a few months back too? Coming back from camping or something I believe? Could be wrong but don’t think I am

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s deluded! You think she was the only person on earth to have twins 🙄 Course she would class it as being homeless this is the same person who classes herself as a single mother who has her children 24/7 with no break and let’s be honest that Creche has them more than her
She also describes herself as a working mum in her bio.

• Haha
Even if her bulshit story was true.. how on earth did “the kids” get a hold of the discs and manage to take them out of their holders... 🤨

Reactions: 3
Omg just watched her story .Jesus she is a spoilt brat. She should be the one looking after her mother give her a break not other way. She's awfully self centred...
And her disc story she's said that be4. Lies

Reactions: 8
She keeps repeating her stories, she same with the old hunched over man looking for a t-shirt, he was looking for something for his wife in the other story.

Reactions: 9
I find it hard to get those disc in and out of those disc holders when they have to be changed no way on earth did the kids take it out without her noticing unless they were in the front of the car alone and how convenient it was still in the car where she could put her hands on it.
Load of shite again just to rise people on here.

Reactions: 18
I'm from Cork. Now i havent been on the link in ages as you know avoiding non essential journeys...unlike Julie. But its a dual carriageway and I have never seen a checkpoint there.

Reactions: 7
I'm from Cork. Now i havent been on the link in ages as you know avoiding non essential journeys...unlike Julie. But its a dual carriageway and I have never seen a checkpoint there.
I'd say on the slip road before you come down on to link by kelleher electrical but rest of story porkie pies

Reactions: 2
I find it hard to get those disc in and out of those disc holders when they have to be changed no way on earth did the kids take it out without her noticing unless they were in the front of the car alone and how convenient it was still in the car where she could put her hands on it.
Load of shite again just to rise people on here.
I don't understand why she is showing herself to be such a bad mammy, if the children are in the car not supervised for long enough for her not to notice them on the dashboard taking and hiding her insurance disks then what if one of them let the handbrake down and the car would roll into the road?
Her mammy and Sean must obviously read here, have they not got brains in their heads to tell her to grow up?

Reactions: 16
I've seen a car being towed away by guards at a checkpoint.
Pity spocks wasn’t... it is Illegal not to display insurance isn’t it? Come to think of it she’d only love if it was... could you imagine the legs she’d add on to it for content 🙄

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why she is showing herself to be such a bad mammy, if the children are in the car not supervised for long enough for her not to notice them on the dashboard taking and hiding her insurance disks then what if one of them let the handbrake down and the car would roll into the road?
Her mammy and Sean must obviously read here, have they not got brains in their heads to tell her to grow up?

I was just thinking this.
Why would a child or two children be in a car unsupervised?

Reactions: 9
I was just thinking this.
Why would a child or two children be in a car unsupervised?
And why would they be in a car and not strapped into car seats? Something is not right with miss Julie, her mammy and Sean need to step in now to safeguard those children

Reactions: 11
The way she carries on you would think she is a teenager not a grown ass adult. Very immature , selfish girl.
Imagine her mother waiting on her hand and foot , she should be caring for her mam, onreal.......

The way she carries on you would think she is a teenager not a grown ass adult. Very immature , selfish girl.
Imagine her mother waiting on her hand and foot , she should be caring for her mam, onreal.......
And then saying when the kids are in her mum's house they are not her problem.

• Wow
Cop yerself on Júlíé and watch/feed yer own kids. Her ma has lost the love of her life and Júlíé acts like she's in a flippin hotel. What's the bet she pulled that insurance disc out of the holder knowing full well there was a checkpoint ahead, just to get herself an auld date with a garda 🤣. Those disc holders are a f*cker to get the discs in and out of, I'm sure the kids couldn't manage it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.