Twins & Me #17 Julie Julie puddin & pie, hair so greasy you could cook a fry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The filter on the tan pics... how can she get paid for this! Also root spray my a$$!! She 100% had that hair coloured and cut recently šŸ™„
i donā€™t think she has it cut to be honest maybe she done a home colour as I say lots of people have done it.

Reactions: 2
The filter on the tan pics... how can she get paid for this! Also root spray my a$$!! She 100% had that hair coloured and cut recently šŸ™„
Bugs me big time! First photo she's clearly using a bright ring light to make her look more pale, second photo bare minimum lighting and probably a filter. Would like to see what it actually looks like with the same lighting as the fist photo.

Reactions: 5
Go and have a look at her ticktock... Very strange

I thought you all were discussing Julie....
sorry.... this girl Joanne Marie Cronin you are discussing ..... I have seen her on insta before..... I donā€™t think she is doing anyone any harm is she?
She isnā€™t breaking covid rules, neglecting her kids, sponging off the state only to burn the cash each day on shite or advertising selling fake tans with filters on.... attention seeking... making up stories .... I could go on all night....
I canā€™t see why anyone would have anything to say about Joanne. From what Iā€™ve seen Joanne seems like a nice honest girl.

Unlike that lying Julie - and those videos earlier where she sat filming Fionn trying to wake his sister by attempting to open her eyelids was disgraceful - Julie egging him on my filming and laughing?
She is a bad mother - end of. She needs to grow up.
Her pure desperation on tik tok lately is laughable. How desperate is she??
I wouldnā€™t comment on her looks as such - but the grease in her hair in some of those tik toks would make you sick. How lazy is she?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i donā€™t think she has it cut to be honest maybe she done a home colour as I say lots of people have done it.
Maybe ya, she just had a lot of talk last Thursday or Friday about root spray and it looked exactly like that and nothing at all like root spray does, so not sure I believe that she coloured it herself!

What happened the weighted blankets ? When mine were 3 and they appeared at the bed they were brought back to their own beds quietly and no fuss. It took several sleepless nights but so worth it. The twins will never sleep in their own beds unless she breaks the habit
I do be thinking this like their both 3 tell them no its still night time..Erin is so bold I actually cringe

Reactions: 7
Maybe ya, she just had a lot of talk last Thursday or Friday about root spray and it looked exactly like that and nothing at all like root spray does, so not sure I believe that she coloured it herself!
Julie definitely has a colour put in ..Anyone notice
Her mams highlites look fresh aswell...

Listening to Neil prendervile cork is rampant with black market hairdressers...

Reactions: 7
Another made up story today for the gram. The guards donā€™t check tax and insurance at the checkpoints for level 5, they stay back from you and ask what youā€™re doing or move you on. They certainly donā€™t stop you on the link road!!!
The link road is an 100km road...the guards 100% do not stop people on the link because it would be too dangerous. I also drive it daily to work and have never seen guards there

Reactions: 6
The link road is an 100km road...the guards 100% do not stop people on the link because it would be too dangerous. I also drive it daily to work and have never seen guards there
I havenā€™t been on the link road but I was stopped by the guards on the turn off to Cobh in the second lockdown and that stretch of the road is 120km so they do make you stop in higher speed areas as well

Reactions: 2

Listening to Neil prendervile cork is rampant with black market hairdressers...
Someone should tell Prendervile that his number one listener whom he has had on his show talking about trolls and bullies has got her hair done in these black markets. See if she will go on air to talk about that!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I havenā€™t been on the link road but I was stopped by the guards on the turn off to Cobh in the second lockdown and that stretch of the road is 120km so they do make you stop in higher speed areas as well
Me too just after 8am when people were going to work

Reactions: 1
How does she just have ā€œā‚¬400ā€ to splash out on garden furniture, saying she had no tax on her car but doesnā€™t think twice about spending that. Both me and my husband work full time, I got paid on Friday and itā€™s all gone on bills!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
How does she just have ā€œā‚¬400ā€ to splash out on garden furniture, saying she had no tax on her car but doesnā€™t think twice about spending that. Both me and my husband work full time, I got paid on Friday and itā€™s all gone on bills!
Its so annoying isn't. When we are barely getting boy & rooting the freezer trying make up a meal..

Just seen this on fb I had to post lol...šŸ˜€šŸ˜€

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
260 last week for a holiday. All benefits. That said no respect for the dad from any of them out shopping and tik Tok ..eejits that fell for the crocodile tears and howling a few weeks ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
More eggastrated tall tales can she go anywhere without trying to make a tall tail from it.
Is my butt in my knickers ya julie.

Reactions: 8
No shortage in that house.. Whilst most people are watching every penny... Saying that... At least my car is taxed.... Id love to know where all the money is coming from... Ahh

More eggastrated tall tales can she go anywhere without trying to make a tall tail from it.
Is my butt in my knickers ya julie.
Didnā€™t she have a story like that about a display model last year

sorry Iā€™m lost what is she trying to say about Erin & ā€œmy butt in my knickersā€

The fireplace was a display model too? Wasn't it. She is so lucky with these bargain's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.