Twins & Me #17 Julie Julie puddin & pie, hair so greasy you could cook a fry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie is the biggest excuse of a human being that I have seen on Instagram. She does not deserve that house that the Irish state is providing her with. She does not deserve 200 euro or so a week for childcare that the state is paying. She does not deserve lone parents as she does not parent. I literally cannot get over her level of incompetence and ignorance. She is too selfish and stupid to be a mother daughter sister or friend and all these wannabe unemployed influencers who praise the ground she walks on are no better than her

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Have they builded on the spare room that Sean is sleeping in? When I follow her first she was sleeping in parents sitting room with the twins because there was no bedroom?
The girl finally has admitted there’s a spare room, whoever believed she was “homeless” in her parents house needs to give their heads a wobble! Where do they all think she slept growing up before she went to Aus! The picture of her parents sitting room was all just for show sure she is poor me Julie 😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The girl finally has admitted there’s a spare room, whoever believed she was “homeless” in her parents house needs to give their heads a wobble! Where do they all think she slept growing up before she went to Aus! The picture of her parents sitting room was all just for show sure she is poor me Julie 😡😡
I am absolutely disgusted that this girl told such wicked lies, people who are genuinely homeless and at their wits end and this awful girl tells such lies to get a free house instead of getting off her greasy backside and providing for her children. Karma will not be a nice thing for her, I think!

Reactions: 12
I'd love to get a patio heater. Be lovely with our homemade playhouse outside in the summer.
Unfortunately I had to save for a month for a medical procedure so no heater for me.

Did she not get a new pan before or shortly after Christmas from HS&M as well? If they're not lasting would you not see an issue with that and maybe shop elsewhere???
Yes I thought she had only gotten a new pan recently too. It'd be time to give up the cooking if a pan only lasted you 6 weeks or less.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was homeless to when I had my first born. I'd a room in me mams and a bed and cot heating food etc 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another made up story today for the gram. The guards don’t check tax and insurance at the checkpoints for level 5, they stay back from you and ask what you’re doing or move you on. They certainly don’t stop you on the link road!!!

Reactions: 7
Another made up story today for the gram. The guards don’t check tax and insurance at the checkpoints for level 5, they stay back from you and ask what you’re doing or move you on. They certainly don’t stop you on the link road!!!
That story is on its second time getting used 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I can't comment on the link road Im not from Cork but I can tell you they 1000% do check for tax & insurance at level 5 checkpoints.

I didn't watch all of the story I just heard her say about no disks in the window and stopped watching because if I'm not mistaken wasn't there something before on her story about being stopped by the guards for having no tax and one of the twins had taken the disk from the window. 🤔🤔

Reactions: 17
I can't comment on the link road Im not from Cork but I can tell you they 1000% do check for tax & insurance at level 5 checkpoints.

I didn't watch all of the story I just heard her say about no disks in the window and stopped watching because if I'm not mistaken wasn't there something before on her story about being stopped by the guards for having no tax and one of the twins had taken the disk from the window. 🤔🤔
That was last summer at a checkpoint in Youghal

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have been stopped several times for tax and insurance over the past few weeks. Some come to the drivers side and others to passenger window. Have been stopped on approaches to roundabouts in built up areas at peak times. Some wear masks and some don't. Maybe I was unlucky.

Reactions: 6
I was homeless to when I had my first born. I'd a room in me mams and a bed and cot heating food etc 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wasn't I homeless myself there for 18 months when I moved home to my parents house to save almost every penny I earned so I could buy my own apartment with my own money I get from working my arse off since the day I left school 😏 She is such a fool. She boils my piss 😠😠😠😠 Like me and every other adult in this fucked up country who was fortunate enough to be in a position to live with family while saving. That's not homelessness!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe the spare room is only spare as her father has now passed.. who's to say her parents didn't sleep in the same room. Thats their business... I don't sleep in same room as my partner as I can't with snoring and I just like bed to myself .

In the last year, I have drove in to many check points one thing they have never done was check my tax and insurance

No guards should let anyone away with no tax or insurance displayed drive around so if what she’s saying is actually true then the guards should be pulled up about it. We can report incident so they can investigate that “high profile blogger is allowed to drive illegally by Garda “

Reactions: 7
Didn’t even watch her story but is she saying she has no tax on her car? If so wouldn’t you think that should be a priority over an outdoor heater, somethings you’ll have to pay for yourself julie can’t scrounge everything off the government unfortunately 😔

Reactions: 11
I'm sure that she told that exact story before but it was the tax disc

I have been stopped by the guards asking where I’m going in level 5 and didn’t have insurance disc shown and guard pulled me on it

Reactions: 1
Maybe the spare room is only spare as her father has now passed.. who's to say her parents didn't sleep in the same room. Thats their business... I don't sleep in same room as my partner as I can't with snoring and I just like bed to myself .
Yea you could be right saying it is now a spare room while she has her own house but growing up she obviously had a bedroom in that house and when things went belly up with going to Aus that room was still there! She played the “I’m homeless” card when she wasn’t she was back living in her childhood home! That is what the issue is with the spare room that people are commenting about. She was never homeless but she played it out that she was!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.