Twins & Me #17 Julie Julie puddin & pie, hair so greasy you could cook a fry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eyebrows in the last photo are awful. The massive gap between her eye and eyebrow make her wrinkles look waaay worse.

Reactions: 5
Saw a bit of her live tonight with Sean and she was like a whole different person ( I could be wrong as I only stayed for 5/10 minutes) but when I was there, there were no big dramas, no showing off, no exaggerated stories.. you get my drift... she was a lot more bare-able to watch than her everyday dramatic, exaggerated, pity me, fake, poor me, bad mom klub usual shite stories... if she went back to that way on her everyday stories I could see her being more successful.. I know she won’t but it was nice to see that maybe she is a nicer person inside than what she shows

Reactions: 4
Report your comment and a mod will come. Can I just add for admin to see this lady doesn’t have any special or additional needs

Julie is living her best life, between 2 houses, 2 childminders, 1 cook, driving wherever she wants, all the tv packages available, all the bleeping jellies to feed Carrigaline.....

• Haha
Julie is living her best life, between 2 houses, 2 childminders, 1 cook, driving wherever she wants, all the tv packages available, all the bleeping jellies to feed Carrigaline.....
And yet she is miserable as duck. Putting her bereavement aside, that is one unhappy woman.

Reactions: 8
Even if that whole story took place at the check point they’d have made her put back in the disc yet it was still in her hand when she was recounting the events for Instagram. It’s a pity she feels the need to add legs and tails.

Reactions: 13
Report your comment and a mod will come. Can I just add for admin to see this lady doesn’t have any special or additional needs
I genuinely thought she did.. 💯 %.. Just had a look at her tick tok.. The one about something wrong with her.. Just wow.... So if she has no additional needs.. What is the deal with her? 🥴

Reactions: 2
It says a lot when your children roar crying to have your brother instead of you 🤷🏼‍♀️ My kid is extremely close to their uncle and never acted like that. She seems to always have that camera ready at the right times! Wind up the kids then film them 😭

Also did she say before - someone can correct me - back when I first followed months ago that she locked them in the car to play? Was I imagining that? I’m nearly certain they done something like crumple up the tax disc then when she did that. As usual not watching her kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It says a lot when your children roar crying to have your brother instead of you 🤷🏼‍♀️ My kid is extremely close to their uncle and never acted like that. She seems to always have that camera ready at the right times! Wind up the kids then film them 😭

Also did she say before - someone can correct me - back when I first followed months ago that she locked them in the car to play? Was I imagining that? I’m nearly certain they done something like crumple up the tax disc then when she did that. As usual not watching her kids.
Yes I remember her saying for some piece they play in the car...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes I remember her saying for some piece they play in the car...
Oh my god. Is she really that thick or does she just not give a tit about her children???? My mind is blown here. They should be taken off her for neglect

Reactions: 5
Saw a bit of her live tonight with Sean and she was like a whole different person ( I could be wrong as I only stayed for 5/10 minutes) but when I was there, there were no big dramas, no showing off, no exaggerated stories.. you get my drift... she was a lot more bare-able to watch than her everyday dramatic, exaggerated, pity me, fake, poor me, bad mom klub usual shite stories... if she went back to that way on her everyday stories I could see her being more successful.. I know she won’t but it was nice to see that maybe she is a nicer person inside than what she shows
I swear watching last night was like when she was new to insta. So nice and genuine. Seán was gas stopping her when she was adding arms and legs to stories, the big cork accent like noooo juile it wasn’t like that and shaking his head at her😂 I really enjoyed the live I must say.

Reactions: 2
I would think it's more likely that the live Julie was an act, and the nasty, not nice Julie is the one we see every day.
I was thinking after maybe it was because Sean was there.. she has him blocked from her stories so maybe she doesn’t want him to see the way she goes on

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.