Twins & Me #17 Julie Julie puddin & pie, hair so greasy you could cook a fry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have no idea what that's all about
Joanne maire cronin another cork blogger.. someone said on here she was supposedly had special needs but it was asked in her live and she said she had none and she was highly intelligent and has I think 3 degrees.... the reason it came up was I asked was there a thread for her

Reactions: 6
No it was made out like her mam runs the account for her. I was honestly shocked when she shared on her q and a the other day she’s just a normal blogger
I never heard of her, just had a nose on her page and she seems very very quirky. Nothing wrong with that, and really not trying to judge or sound mean but the fact she is highly intelligent as well could she be on the spectrum? I have 2 ASD children and my god my daughter is so unbelievably quirky she sticks out like a sore thumb, but she's also highly intelligent and she's not 3 yet 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I never heard of her, just had a nose on her page and she seems very very quirky. Nothing wrong with that, and really not trying to judge or sound mean but the fact she is highly intelligent as well could she be on the spectrum? I have 2 ASD children and my god my daughter is so unbelievably quirky she sticks out like a sore thumb, but she's also highly intelligent and she's not 3 yet 😅
Oh I completely understand any ASD child ive worked with has been highly intelligent. I followed this girl on the comments that were passed here on her. But she said in her live she isn’t on any spectrum and has never had any additional needs. X

• Wow
Reactions: 2
In all fairness, that’s hardly her fault....
Never said it was her fault just that its crazy reiki is essential when thousands of kids across the country havent been seen by their service provider in a year. Then theres how many waiting for hospital appointments but that is essential. 🙄

Reactions: 11
Personally I do think there is a vulnerability with Joanne so I wouldn’t contribute but w thread has opened up today on her

Reactions: 7
I would have thought she'd have got involved in advertising the Late Late daffodil campaign tonight instead of bleeping sweet King! But there's time yet once she reads this

Reactions: 15
Every weekend she is at her mams like really grow up and stay at home with your twins.

Reactions: 7
So, the Mam is running around after her daughter, making her coffee and cooking her breakfast. WTF ?? Would the daughter not look after her Mam for a change ?? Apparently daughter is sick tit of cooking for herself and the kids !!
She has to be the most needy and helpless person ever and self centred.

Reactions: 27
Have they builded on the spare room that Sean is sleeping in? When I follow her first she was sleeping in parents sitting room with the twins because there was no bedroom?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
No respect for the mams new suite coffee spilled yesterday and here she is today drinking coffee again on it with the child eating a choc ice cream.
While she waits for her food to be served

Reactions: 16
So, the Mam is running around after her daughter, making her coffee and cooking her breakfast. WTF ?? Would the daughter not look after her Mam for a change ?? Apparently daughter is sick tit of cooking for herself and the kids !!
She has to be the most needy and helpless person ever and self centred.
This is the problem with Julie. Her mother and Sean always run around after her.

Reactions: 6
I would have thought she'd have got involved in advertising the Late Late daffodil campaign tonight instead of bleeping sweet King! But there's time yet once she reads this
Bet she is waiting for a big interview with one of the radio stations in Cork. They do a big fundraiser every year for the hospitals and Mary mount in May.

Reactions: 3
The bit that got me was her saying that she can't sleep in the spare room cos that's where her Dad was so she kicks Sean out of his room cos he's not grieving at all🤷🏻‍♀️

If she can't bring her self to sleep in that room I don't know maybe go home and sleep in her own house that's not that far away 🤔 And then, I'll show you the colour, no don't, cos it's not your room to be showing off .

Julie, clearly only cares about Julie. While I don't begrudge her spending time with her mother as I'm sure her mother is grieving maybe give her mother a break and cook and clean for her not dump your kids on her and make her wait on you hand and foot. I get the impression either Julie is an absolute tyrant and they pander for a quiet life or she has stopped them seeing the kids in the past to get her own way

I

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.