Twins & Me #17 Julie Julie puddin & pie, hair so greasy you could cook a fry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could imagine her only been over in NZ 3 weeks and speaking like a kiwi 🤣🤣🤣 my friends living over there 6 years and I swear to God if I'd no kids I'd be on the first plane over its absolutely beautiful but such an expensive country he said and I do laugh when he says its freezing here today this is our winter helllllooooo I'd be sweating in 19degrees 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Julie is so lucky her hair doesn't grow :geek: whats her secret i wonder.
I’m guessing she’s still reading here because she announced she’s using the root spray 😂

I think she really needs to put two weeks hard work into getting the kids into proper routine. Her life would be a lot easier then 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kids going on Done Deal this eve, she should be shot, and announcing ER having an accident on social media, julie grow the f**k up

Reactions: 14
I’m guessing she’s still reading here because she announced she’s using the root spray 😂

I think she really needs to put two weeks hard work into getting the kids into proper routine. Her life would be a lot easier then 🤷🏼‍♀️
It don't look like root spray looks like a colour cause the shine in her hair that root spray leaves more like a matt look....... she brings all the kids drama on herself no routine no discipline...
I try and get all my house work . Prep dinner if can and shopping done while kids at school. So I actually have time to spend and do things with the kids. I travel over 15kms a day to school... so I could do up over 60kms a day for just school runs..

Reactions: 10
It don't look like root spray looks like a colour cause the shine in her hair that root spray leaves more like a matt look....... she brings all the kids drama on herself no routine no discipline...
I try and get all my house work . Prep dinner if can and shopping done while kids at school. So I actually have time to spend and do things with the kids. I travel over 15kms a day to school... so I could do up over 60kms a day for just school runs..
The length of her hair never grew since the hairdressers shut :unsure: she's so lucky!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kids going on Done Deal this eve, she should be shot, and announcing ER having an accident on social media, julie grow the f**k up
Given those babies free run of the internet in their bedrooms is extremely dangerous and shows just how lazy a parent she is.

Reactions: 11
N
Lads I there q thread on that joanne maire cronin? I had a look and couldn't find it?
no there is not. This girl was discussed before and she has additional needs. Someone who knows her said she suffered ferocious bullying at school. Setting up a thread about her would be totally overstepping the mark

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She'll never leave Ireland full time again. She won't have access to such a generous welfare system that has given her the Privilege of not having to work with a very large amount of disposable income

Reactions: 7
Julie needs a good kick up the arse seriously the way she talks about her kids its awful.. she don't know what hard parenting is...
She should go watch miss Safiyya then she know what hard is. There fighting to keep there baby alive... its so hard..

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Lads the irony!!! Julie thinks the father of her children should have respect for her.... she has respect for nothing, and no one! Id even guess she couldnt spell the word correctly😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Nno there is not. This girl was discussed before and she has additional needs. Someone who knows her said she suffered ferocious bullying at school. Setting up a thread about her would be totally overstepping the mark
She has openly stated in her live that she had no additional or special need qnd that she is highly intelligent...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That hair has been cut and coloured for her.
Carrigaline has a good few hairdressers working on the black market.
I'll say no more.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.