Twins & Me #17 Julie Julie puddin & pie, hair so greasy you could cook a fry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh seems she's figured out Tiktok will feed her attention seeking now too....she's posting more on there lately....those fake glasses on her are FILTHY looks like they're foggy! 🤢

Reactions: 4
Hang on a second but how is she having Reiki?????? All my sessions stopped and no idea when I will be able to get another till level 5 is lifted
I made the mistake of clicking into the therapist's insta. Oh lord
The beard is a talking point all of it's own

[/QUOTE

Ger is a lovely man, couldn't meet nicer. He's recently battling a cancer diagnosis . Dont think the clinic should be open right now though. I hope it was a zoom call she had with him.

Julie would want to go check out Ashley Cain and his partners Instagram page this evening then she would know what a hard life is and what a struggle is!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think you can make money on tik Tok so I guess that's why she is on it, no point in getting a real job ..........

Reactions: 1
So paid ad for jellies paid ad sky paid ad glasses paid ad jeans but lives in a free house and on social welfare payments no wonder she constantly spending money shes laughing what a bleeping joke of a country we live in when there are hard working people losing their homes can you still report people to social welfare for fraud

She really just sicking s me 1200 playhouse rotting in her back garden

Reactions: 17
Sorry now, off in to the nursing home today to visit her granda, no more window visits says she. Imagine having a relative in the same home and her visiting after she has been here, there and everywhere for weeks ignoring ALL covid restrictions 😠 fair enough the residents are probably all vaccinated by now but that won't stop them from getting covid.

Reactions: 11
Erm... his “beard” looks like the off / on switch logo? 😳🤯

She is mad to spend money on anything isn’t she?

Erm... his “beard” looks like the off / on switch logo? 😳🤯

She is mad to spend money on anything isn’t she?
He obviously darkens the beard too, it’s a different shade in every picture 🙈🤣

I wish I had the disposable income Julie has, unfortunately COVID has battered us which means no unnecessary spending for us!!

Reactions: 7
How much do you think Julie would have been paid by Sky?

Was thinking this too. Don't think it's allowed under level 5, but she's never cared about covid so I wouldn't be surprised about that.
I think those type of services are deemed essential under mental health services but, I may be wrong.

I don't even have kids and I am SHOCKED she doesn't realise the dangers of leaving them upstairs on there own for more than the time it takes to pee. When my nieces and nephews were that age you couldn't take your eyes off them!!!! so much could happen in the space of just a few mins. It's frightening. the poor children, they really are being dragged up by this common yoke :( She hasn't a clue
With full access to the internet
Talk about lazy parenting

Reactions: 5
Excuse my ignorance now... But what trauma has she been through the Last 3 yrs?.. She should be greatfull that one of her children isn't ill.. isn't waiting on surgery again... And pulling her bleeping hair out trying to sort it... Trauma my hole.. Go home and do something useful or spend time with your children who are healthy god love them...having a bad day today... Healing my arse 🙄
Her father dying!!!!! Who has had cancer for years, was elderly, smoked like a trooper, and knew he wasnt going to get better..... we will probably all lose a parent at some time. ITS LIFE JULIE, NOT TRAUMA!!!! The only ones who are traumatised are us looking at your SHITE EFFORT AT PARENTING!!! AND LISTENING TO YOU WHINGE 24/7 Oh, and her ex dumping her cos shes an absolute reck the head, and leaving the country to get away from her😂

Sorry now, off in to the nursing home today to visit her granda, no more window visits says she. Imagine having a relative in the same home and her visiting after she has been here, there and everywhere for weeks ignoring ALL covid restrictions 😠 fair enough the residents are probably all vaccinated by now but that won't stop them from getting covid.
Yeah, and where were twins? I thought they were only allowed go for ECCE hours as shes not an essential worker? That was around 4pm, they twins go to creche at 9am, so should be getting collected at 12?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Jesus christ she allows Erin Rose to watch adult programmes at night when she comes into her bed. I've heard it all now!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Ok I’m the first to admit when I was following her first day I thought she was the most genuine single mother ever! But now I can’t see past the fakeness since her dad passed away and since joining this page like Omg I can clearly see it now!!! I am single mom to twins as well (and two older ones) and they are in junior infants now and I can’t believe the way she goes on about schools closing and how will she cope!!!! Ammmm how about trying to homeschool 5 year old twins working part time from home, now the older two can do it themselves to a degree and come to me If they need help but come off it, she’s dreading if schools close again coz she won’t get her crèche break!! Maybe think of all the ones that don’t want them to close Coz homeschooling twins is soooo soooo hard I swear, she wouldn’t know how hard it is if it hit her in the face, from what I can see is she just wants to get rid 🤔🤔🤔 I honestly just can’t understand her logistics of praying the schools won’t close!! They are 3!!! Like 3 dear god I would be so happy to have been at home with my twins when they were 3 but I had to work. Part time I know but I’d have absolutely loved it if it was full time

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The way her voice changes when doing the sky ad.

She is as fake as they come. I'm laughing at her saying Erin repeats it when characters say "duck it" on tv as thats the only time she can say it. Thats not the only time she says it as she promised Julie she wouldnt curse in play school. And I really doubt its the only place Erin is hears it. I watched the bold type years ago for a season or two and while its tame compared to other shows I am 99% certain there are sex scenes it and it would not be suitable for a 3 year old. It's not the greatest of shows...i stopped it as I found it so boring.

Julie saying the govt couldnt organised a piss up in a brewery and she wants to move New Zealand due to Covid. I'm no fan of our government but they aremt causing the cases - people are. If the likes of Julie and her family followed restrictions months ago maybe we wouldnt be in this position!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She states she was just in the middle of applying her tan when Fionn walked in and wrote on the screen she just finished applying her tan, she cant keep up with herself and the shouting into the phone no wonder Erin woke up :sneaky:

Reactions: 3
What happened the weighted blankets ? When mine were 3 and they appeared at the bed they were brought back to their own beds quietly and no fuss. It took several sleepless nights but so worth it. The twins will never sleep in their own beds unless she breaks the habit

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What happened the weighted blankets ? When mine were 3 and they appeared at the bed they were brought back to their own beds quietly and no fuss. It took several sleepless nights but so worth it. The twins will never sleep in their own beds unless she breaks the habit
Sure if she did something like that she’d have nothing to complain about then 😂😂 the weighted blankets are probably out in the playhouse with all her other crap!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.