Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tha
Thanks much, you're a star.

Grace spoke very well. In fairness she is a qualified MUA

Wish Kathryn addressed Julie's lack of social distancing & disregard for all the regulations & consideration of protecting everyone else, even if they don't care about themselves.
Never listened to KT before & wont be tuning in again.

I gave in and listened to the interview on my way in to work๐Ÿ˜, that surely was a last minute fill in slot because it was one of the most poorly researched slots I've ever heard. Not asking grace why the ASAI are constantly finding her guilty of not disclosing ads and not asking Julie WHY cuh was contacted about her father.
And was I hallucinating or did that Paloma one call us sadists๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Exactly - it was ONE SIDED - feel like emailing the show

Reactions: 6
I gave in and listened to the interview on my way in to work๐Ÿ˜, that surely was a last minute fill in slot because it was one of the most poorly researched slots I've ever heard. Not asking grace why the ASAI are constantly finding her guilty of not disclosing ads and not asking Julie WHY cuh was contacted about her father.
And was I hallucinating or did that Paloma one call us sadists๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I cant bring myself to listen to it ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 1
Grace spoke very well she has a lovely radio voice the other one just shouting down the phone as usual.

Grace spoke very well she has a lovely radio voice the other one just shouting down the phone as usual.
Grace is a disgrace... I cant even listen to it... shes apparently going thru the worst panic attacks ever.. but then goes for a chipper... goes to mindy interiors...organises a childs party.. takes a newborn baby over night ..
๐Ÿค”

Julie was a car crash, I don't understand why her family didn't say to her that this might not be the best idea, I was genuinely mortified for her by the end

Very telling Jules gifting a PR guy some flowers and now her kids are going on a photo shoot on Saturday. Not just in it for the lols...

Yes! And not a cent will be saved. She will be crying the poor mouth in a couple of years of not having the funds to buy uniforms, school fees etc. Save some of it, stop buying crap you don't need and put money aside for rainy days. Be responsible!
No need to save when you get so much; medical card, HAP, back to school grant, college grants (in time)!

Does anyone believe that bperfect rang her to see how she is doing from all the trolling. How has onmyglam still have her on the books the state of that palette itโ€™s as filthy. Itโ€™s like sheโ€™s loving all of this that sheโ€™s great sheโ€™s nothing but a Chav! Them poor kids really have no hope

Does anyone believe that bperfect rang her to see how she is doing from all the trolling. How has onmyglam still have her on the books the state of that palette itโ€™s as filthy. Itโ€™s like sheโ€™s loving all of this that sheโ€™s great sheโ€™s nothing but a Chav! Them poor kids really have no hope
I dont think ohmyglam are that fussy ร bout who they work with, also she has mentioned that shes working for bperfect, is she declaring that to the taxman?
I hope she's not claiming the covid payment or jobseekers as she has just said she's working๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 8
Where are the kids? Tbh i gave in and got some of the oh my glam make up and I think it's good. Just handy to throw on going out the door. It lasted all day and I was above in the burren climbing rocks and went to the beach ๐Ÿ˜‚ it really does look cheap that's the only thing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„

I'm a bit confused about ALL this trolling she is talking about. Is she just referring to the message she got about not feeding her kids?
Or is she referring to this thread where the majority of us are just discussing her content and critising some of her recent questionable behavior in relation to her very public disregard of Covid recommendations?
In fairness, I have been on other Instagrammers threads on this and I actually think Julie is getting off very lightly.

I should add that people should be conscious to the fact that BPerfrct and Oh My Glam have reached out to her to make sure she is OK during all this 'trolling'and continue to' work' with her which can only mean that they have no issues with her ignoring all covid guidelines... Bear this in mind before you make a purchase going forward.

As for this Mickey Money comment this morning... I work full time, I pay rent and all bills on my own, I have no children. I get no assistance what so ever. So while she is off collecting her 'mickey money' I am currently broke and will have to wait two weeks until I get paid. No fun Monday nights out for me,๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I'm a bit confused about ALL this trolling she is talking about. Is she just referring to the message she got about not feeding her kids?
Or is she referring to this thread where the majority of us are just discussing her content and critising some of her recent questionable behavior in relation to her very public disregard of Covid recommendations?
In fairness, I have been on other Instagrammers threads on this and I actually think Julie is getting off very lightly.

I should add that people should be conscious to the fact that BPerfrct and Oh My Glam have reached out to her to make sure she is OK during all this 'trolling'and continue to' work' with her which can only mean that they have no issues with her ignoring all covid guidelines... Bear this in mind before you make a purchase going forward.

As for this Mickey Money comment this morning... I work full time, I pay rent and all bills on my own, I have no children. I get no assistance what so ever. So while she is off collecting her 'mickey money' I am currently broke and will have to wait two weeks until I get paid. No fun Monday nights out for me,๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Youre dead right, ohmyglam and bperfect obviously have no issues with her family putting frontline staff and cancer patients at risk, no more of their tit tan for me๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
But it's just typical of Julie to boast with her smug face about all of the support she's received while being 'trolled' so badly, without thinking of the fact that shes stating that shes working for these brands and so is getting paid.
If she's been working throughout lockdown should she be getting any covid payments?

Reactions: 8
Exactly, I've no kids with bills to pay.. I've often said I'd be better off having kids and being a single mom financial wise. I know a girl who is having her 4th child , different dad's and not with any of them and she's more well off than me , she comes out with so much more money each month. She has medical cards, hap, fuel pay, (she has ways around getting out of paying for most things) It's ridiculous and she's never worked a day in her life... ๐Ÿ˜ก Pisses me off when people like us are working hard and are out of money end of the week from paying bills. To see my doctor it's 55 euro and another 20/30 for my medication. I believe if you don't put work/tax into this country you shouldn't be allowed get this much free money
Exactly, we have to pay for everything! People call me bitter for statements I make, but it's hard not to be bitter. I choose not to have kids because either the relationship wasn't stable enough or my financial situation wasn't great. But in hindsight, having kids would have actually improved my finances.
I treated myself to two tops in Penny's this week... โ‚ฌ27 in total. I work very hard and that is the reward I got.

I'm not having a dig at single mothers at all, the majority of ye are just doing your thing and surviving.

But Julie is taking the piss and rubbing her disposable income in our faces.

Reactions: 11
I think things def have to be tightened up for bloggers, with the tax man !!!!! It's beyond a joke, especially the ones claiming assistance etc

Reactions: 7
Julie just blocked me cause I asked her did social welfare know that sheโ€™s working for three different companies like she mentioned in her stories while claiming one parent, covid payment and hap, does she declare these to the tax man ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ someone had to ask ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
Ha ha brilliant sheโ€™s one bleeping ejit

Reactions: 7
Youre dead right, ohmyglam and bperfect obviously have no issues with her family putting frontline staff and cancer patients at risk, no more of their tit tan for me๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
But it's just typical of Julie to boast with her smug face about all of the support she's received while being 'trolled' so badly, without thinking of the fact that shes stating that shes working for these brands and so is getting paid.
If she's been working throughout lockdown should she be getting any covid payments?
all bprefect and ohmyglam are looking for is cheap advertising. None of the big bloggers are mentioning ohmyglam because they ask for thousands. Therefore you have the smaller bloggers like Julie and fatnflab who are not even good or into makeup but have a following so the brands get onto them.
this just puts us makeup enthusiasts off in my opinion bprefect is just way too overexposed now il never buy anything from them again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.