Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a walking contradiction I know, posting here and paying attention to her. I don't follow her but the past 2 weeks I was intrigued after the RedFM trolling post. I actually went to the same school as her and I don't want to give too much away but no she's not a traveller (as some have asked) but she may as well be.

I am horrified the things I've been reading, I've clearly missed some drama about the kids Dad but my God, pot kettle. She has WILLINGLY put her life out in the public sphere but how dare anyone have an opinion? The blagging/tagging culture on social media the past few years does my absolute head in. There are people far less fourtunate than she is and it's all Beggy Mitchell. Suffering Christ, she comes across as so aggressive in her posts and the catalyst was the last 24 hours. I hate to judge a mother but her father was in hospital yesterday and she seemingly plopped the kids with them so she could go for dinner and drinks to de stress? And saying loads of people writing to her saying "fair play having the kids camping by yourself" give me bleeping strength. She was with mates, the kids entertain themselves. The pity party shtick is eye roll worthy.

Sorry if I'm rambling and haven't articulated this well - I've plenty more coherent and consistent sentences/thoughts to say :ROFLMAO:
Totally agree. What was she like in school, rough???

I actually think if Grace did something like radio she’d do well.
Agree, I was impressed & surprised as she receives so much negativety.

I got a notification to say Instagram viewer now on tattle.. Does anyone know what that's about and why I got a notification. Don't wanna click into it cos I never know

Reactions: 2
What is it.. I'm confused 🤔 do you click on it and it brings you to insta ?
If you click on it you have to add an Instagram user name... But I haven't tried it yet.

What is it.. I'm confused 🤔 do you click on it and it brings you to insta ?

If you click on it you have to add an Instagram user name... But I haven't tried it yet.

Oh ok ..thank you. 😊😊😊

Tell us more 😂😂
She wasn't in my class but her and her friends were the rough crowd you know yourself - the ones your mum doesn't want at a sleepover. Just pure common. She sounds and acts exactly the same, same aggressive tone to her voice.

Reactions: 4
She had up on her stories few weeks back about doing a photo shoot and didn’t know how to pose.... what a liar she is. She hired the penthouse in The Clarion In Cork years back And modelled and posed in Red lingerie lying across the bed, as she called herself A Glamour Model. Made her private Facebook page public so all the men she worked with were able to see. This was before she moved to Australia.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She had up on her stories few weeks back about doing a photo shoot and didn’t know how to pose.... what a liar she is. She hired the penthouse in The Clarion In Cork years back And modelled and posed in Red lingerie lying across the bed, as she called herself A Glamour Model. Made her private Facebook page public so all the men she worked with were able to see. This was before she moved to Australia.
She was on some TV gameshow too, me thinks she's a bit fame hungry.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.