Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Julie from a travelling family? (Nothing wrong with travellers at all btw)
I always thought she sounded as if she was to be honest, yes absolutely nothing wrong with being from that community.

the ways she speaks I got the impression she was

Reactions: 4
So I take she called people out for emailing the hospital but was too much of a coward to say what they emailed about and probably sent a whole load of new people from graces thread and from listening to the radio on here so that they can see for themselves what a disgrace she is?
I'd say that backfired slightlyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
So I take she called people out for emailing the hospital but was too much of a coward to say what they emailed about and probably sent a whole load of new people from graces thread and from listening to the radio on here so that they can see for themselves what a disgrace she is?
I'd say that backfired slightlyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Did she name Tattle .....
hope people will see for themselves
It's not trolling

I HATE that Caroline Flack gets brought into the conversation. She was on a whole other level of fame than these eejits with a smart phone.

omg she sounds like something off the gypsy shows!

She sounds very aggressive, Grace to be fair has a nicer voice for radio than this one here.
Absolutely Caroline Flack was a TV star - no comparison, morto for her

OMG I’m from cork and I’m literally cringing listening to Julie 😩😩😩
Me too

Reactions: 4
What gets me is the sheer hypocrisy of her, these radio stations need to do their research properly and discover the real Julie......the bully who likes to record a girl dancing & enjoying herself on a night out and post it on her stories making fun of her and trying to humiliate her, the bully that mocks a taxi driver from the back seat of a taxi while posting it on her stories, the one with a mouth so vile you wouldn't hear language like it down the docks. Time they woke up and see her for what she really is.

Reactions: 11
What sickened me about their interview was they said people wouldn’t say it to their faces. Yes actually I would I would say it and I would say it on your page also, but I know you both would block me and my comment would mean nothing

Reactions: 7
That documentary should be mandatory to watch πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ and the virus isn't gone away

What's you're impression of her ?
My impression is that it's all for the camera and lovely pictures. The reality isn't so. The twins seem to be a handful alright. She looks unhappy and so do the twins.
In honestly i would have felt sorry for her if I didn't know of her but because I see her instagram, I can't. I could barely get time to brush my hair over the weekend and she went around with full face of make up. Don't know where she gets the time, or bothers with the effort when campingπŸ˜‚πŸ™„
I am also a single parent and it's tough going watching her make out how hard she has it when she buys hunters wellies for a weekendπŸ€” when she couldn't justify paying 20e in dunnesπŸ™„

Reactions: 6
What gets me is the sheer hypocrisy of her, these radio stations need to do their research properly and discover the real Julie......the bully who likes to record a girl dancing & enjoying herself on a night out and post it on her stories making fun of her and trying to humiliate her, the bully that mocks a taxi driver from the back seat of a taxi while posting it on her stories, the one with a mouth so vile you wouldn't hear language like it down the docks. Time they woke up and see her for what she really is.
the more she protests about the 'trolls', the more people come on here to see what people are saying about her and the more people realise what the real Julie is likeπŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
I have no issue with how she parents her twins ( she looks like a great mother to me) .or what she does regards her family and covid. The issue I had was her slagging off her kids father and making herself out to be a saint. So if she get upsets about social media comments then she is Getting a slice of humble pie because she done the exact same thing. So now she knows how he felt when she told their private family issues to a social media platform.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.