Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair ohmyglam are a small business not overly long opened, Belfast based isnt it. They are just trying to be seen. B perfect should know better

Julie just blocked me cause I asked her did social welfare know that she’s working for three different companies like she mentioned in her stories while claiming one parent, covid payment and hap, does she declare these to the tax man πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ someone had to ask πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
We can take her lack of answer as a NO, THE TAX MAN DOESN'T KNOW. Most people who scam the social welfare as openly as her get investigated eventually.

Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion
Credit union and catalogue debts arent funny but dont worry julie always has her mickey money.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
she’s very money greedy isn’t she. Dancing all happy because she getting a couple of hundred in her back pocket.
I got mine but sure it’s for school books so it’s gone already I’d never behave like that. And as for your one in her story paying 60 quid for someone to do her washing my god is that supposed to be content.

Reactions: 11
I'm a walking contradiction I know, posting here and paying attention to her. I don't follow her but the past 2 weeks I was intrigued after the RedFM trolling post. I actually went to the same school as her and I don't want to give too much away but no she's not a traveller (as some have asked) but she may as well be.

I am horrified the things I've been reading, I've clearly missed some drama about the kids Dad but my God, pot kettle. She has WILLINGLY put her life out in the public sphere but how dare anyone have an opinion? The blagging/tagging culture on social media the past few years does my absolute head in. There are people far less fourtunate than she is and it's all Beggy Mitchell. Suffering Christ, she comes across as so aggressive in her posts and the catalyst was the last 24 hours. I hate to judge a mother but her father was in hospital yesterday and she seemingly plopped the kids with them so she could go for dinner and drinks to de stress? And saying loads of people writing to her saying "fair play having the kids camping by yourself" give me bleeping strength. She was with mates, the kids entertain themselves. The pity party shtick is eye roll worthy.

Sorry if I'm rambling and haven't articulated this well - I've plenty more coherent and consistent sentences/thoughts to say :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
she’s very money greedy isn’t she. Dancing all happy because she getting a couple of hundred in her back pocket.
I got mine but sure it’s for school books so it’s gone already I’d never behave like that. And as for your one in her story paying 60 quid for someone to do her washing my god is that supposed to be content.
Imagine having €60 to spend on laundry? Like that is a lot of money to me. There are so many ways that money could be better spent. Like operating a washing machine and hanging clothes up to dry is not that hard. She must be another one that gets everything handed to her on a silver plate from the government because surely no one would spend that amount of their own hard earned cash on laundry.

Reactions: 7
Julie just blocked me cause I asked her did social welfare know that she’s working for three different companies like she mentioned in her stories while claiming one parent, covid payment and hap, does she declare these to the tax man πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ someone had to ask πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
This was just shared on insta by givennoshits and tagged her πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Youre dead right, ohmyglam and bperfect obviously have no issues with her family putting frontline staff and cancer patients at risk, no more of their tit tan for me😁😁
But it's just typical of Julie to boast with her smug face about all of the support she's received while being 'trolled' so badly, without thinking of the fact that shes stating that shes working for these brands and so is getting paid.
If she's been working throughout lockdown should she be getting any covid payments?
Good point.
If she's getting paid by these and she referred to it as work, I wonder is Mr Revenue aware πŸ€”

I'd be so petty if she blocked me after that I'd be submitting an anonymous report...

For anyone interested if you google report social welfare fraud the form comes up

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.