Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes me laugh is how important Julie (and Grace etc) think they are. Do they think the head honcho's in Instagram are listening in for their advice. They are such small fry, they are almost the definition of famous in your own backyard. Giving them time on the air just feeds their ego and makes them think they matter any more than anyone else. They don't.

Reactions: 9
the more she protests about the 'trolls', the more people come on here to see what people are saying about her and the more people realise what the real Julie is like😂
Seriously she gained 100 followers from that tit show of an interview and of course she enjoyed her evening down the pub for dinner with her friend and doesn’t seem to have the kids again she has one hell of a good life!

Reactions: 6
Seriously she gained 100 followers from that tit show of an interview and of course she enjoyed her evening down the pub for dinner with her friend and doesn’t seem to have the kids again she has one hell of a good life!
Yes exactly, as she said a few hours off from her kids. Lucky to have babysitters on tap on a random Monday night. But will still complain probably by tomorrow evening how hard being a single mom of twins are 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Yes exactly, as she said a few hours off from her kids. Lucky to have babysitters on tap on a random Monday night. But will still complain probably by tomorrow evening how hard being a single mom of twins are 🙄🙄🙄
Look we all know the ones by now that complain of a hard life and they are never in and get everything they want.
its the ones you don’t see complaining are the ones struggling behind closed doors but it’s the whingers that’s get the attention. Julie is nothing but a mouthpiece simple as that her 15 minutes will be over soon so she may lap up the attention now cos she will be her own downfall just like supermom.

Reactions: 10
That message she got was definitely fake, if it was real I hope nobody employs that woman because she sounds awful. Why would people troll a company for bf v formula, just sounds like something that was made up just to make it sound realistic

Reactions: 2
Omg didn't indure her stories - down the pub on a Monday night that's some life - next time she moans I'm going to comment even though she'll block me, if enough people Told her she 'might' wake up to it

Ooh we will need a new post so need some names.
Twins and me, did you know shes a single parent
Julie doesn't follow guidelines but we are the trolls.

Reactions: 1
Dickie day my arse, not a penny of that money will them kids see either 🙄 don’t get me wrong I know loads of mums that use the kiddies allowance on shopping or coal Oil for the house don’t have a problem with that at all feeding and keeping your kids warm etc, but this away buying yourself stuff out of littlewoods hair eyelashes nails etc wise up to duck woman, she comes on crying them how she can’t afford good shoes for wee weins feet cause their too expensive duck right off selfish witch!!!!

Reactions: 7
I’m listening to the interview.
so the first 5 minutes the woman is talking about how people need to realise there is a person behind the screen.
thats EXACTLY the point I have been making since the start of this thread on Julie. She tore into her ex and allowed discussion about him on galzwhosnap where people were calling him scum. I’m sorry but those producers should have done their research and questionEd her on her own hypocrisy. This is actually a disgrace.

Reactions: 8
Dickie day my arse, not a penny of that money will them kids see either 🙄 don’t get me wrong I know loads of mums that use the kiddies allowance on shopping or coal Oil for the house don’t have a problem with that at all feeding and keeping your kids warm etc, but this away buying yourself stuff out of littlewoods hair eyelashes nails etc wise up to duck woman, she comes on crying them how she can’t afford good shoes for wee weins feet cause their too expensive duck right off selfish witch!!!!
Yes! And not a cent will be saved. She will be crying the poor mouth in a couple of years of not having the funds to buy uniforms, school fees etc. Save some of it, stop buying crap you don't need and put money aside for rainy days. Be responsible!

I’m listening to the interview.
so the first 5 minutes the woman is talking about how people need to realise there is a person behind the screen.
thats EXACTLY the point I have been making since the start of this thread on Julie. She tore into her ex and allowed discussion about him on galzwhosnap where people were calling him scum. I’m sorry but those producers should have done their research and questionEd her on her own hypocrisy. This is actually a disgrace.
I gave in and listened to the interview on my way in to work😁, that surely was a last minute fill in slot because it was one of the most poorly researched slots I've ever heard. Not asking grace why the ASAI are constantly finding her guilty of not disclosing ads and not asking Julie WHY cuh was contacted about her father.
And was I hallucinating or did that Paloma one call us sadists😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.