Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I HATE that Caroline Flack gets brought into the conversation. She was on a whole other level of fame than these eejits with a smart phone.

omg she sounds like something off the gypsy shows!

She sounds very aggressive, Grace to be fair has a nicer voice for radio than this one here.

Reactions: 21
They are not attacking her family. They are worried for their own family members who she is putting in danger by not complying with social distancing guidelines. I cannot understand why rte is not bringing this up with her.

Reactions: 8
I HATE that Caroline Flack gets brought into the conversation. She was on a whole other level of fame than these eejits with a smart phone.

Jesus christ almighty!!!!! CAROLINE FLACK KILLED HERSELF COS SHE WAS LIVING IN TERROR OVER THE BODYCAM FOOTAGE THE POLICE WERE GOING TO SHOW IN COURT OF HER THE NIGHT SHE CRACKED THE BF OVER THE HEAD. SHE WAS OFF HER HEAD ON DRUGS AND BLOOD EVERYWHERE SCREAMING AND HAVING TO BE HELD DOWN BY MULTIPLE OFFICERS.. HER CAREER WOULS HAVE BEEN FINISHED... SHE KNEW THIS.. SHE DIDN'T NEED TO TAKE HER LIFE BUT FRIENDS OF HERS ADMITTED THIS. THEY BLAMING THE POLICE FOR STILL GOING AHEAD WIT THE CASE EVEN AFTER BF WITHDREW CHARGES....

now Julie needs to seriously think twice about coming on talking about bullying... U see her threatening on her live that night.. Screamin into screen... I for 1 will not be renewing my TV licence over this amount of shite!!!! Maybe rte radio 1 should have someone from both sides. Someone to sya well actually Julie the reason I've said this about u is cos of breech of Lockdown and other poor patients in that cancer ward.. But of course rte will be all one sided

Reactions: 9
You'd swear these ones were made stay on Instagram. Just delete your accounts, that will put an end to this 'harassment'

Come on Catherine... Ask why was the doctor contacted? (not that agree with that)

Reactions: 6
OMG, sweet god above she is not the only Single Mom. As for the other one she's only on cause her freebies are prob drying up...

I'm happy to send my ID into insta or FB.
I stand over everything I've said because facts are not attacks

I didnt listen but I can only imagine everyone else is at fault.... we all make choices in life u cannot blame people for being concern that you were off partying the weekend and then u go and take ur dad to the doctor..... maybe you shouldn't have seen ur dad today after meeting so many people.the weekend.. his immune system is low with his treatment... god only knows what germs you could of brought back

Reactions: 7

omg she sounds like something off the gypsy shows!

She sounds very aggressive, Grace to be fair has a nicer voice for radio than this one here.
She sounds rough alright .... always though that & the way she acts matches the voice ... I know people can't help their accents etc, I can't figure out Julie's accent, it's not really cork city

Reactions: 2
If this was a drinking game I'd be drunk as a skunk the amount of times she's said 'Catherine'.

Waste of an interview, they said nothing new. Two victims of their own doing to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah was Katherine having a laugh... First and last time listening to RTE 1... Fluff piece that's all i can call that interview.....:-(

Reactions: 2
That's awkward... Straight after the interview there was an ad going through what we can do to protect against the spread of Covid

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.