Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At fault for what? The relationship breaking up? ”Abandoning his family/ being a deadbeat dad/ a scumbag/ a waster” - all the things I’ve seen grown women who don’t even know him or know what even really happened say online. It’s an absolute disgrace.
My own brother broke up with his ex when their baby was 6 months old and we’ve been through hell with her slandering him, slandering us, saying all sorts. I recall a similar post on Father’s Day saying it takes a badass mom to be a Dad too... so hurtful. It didn’t get better until my nephew was 4 and she had moved on with a new relationship because she was very bitter about the breakup and used it to prevent access and try and control things. My brother or family didn’t respond once to any of her bullshit because we are a private, decent and respectable family. It killed me to sit back and let her carry on - I wanted to protect my family but we took the higher road. My mother would have died at being the gossip of the town never mind to 50,000 people...
And let’s be real lads, that’s where she’s got 90% of her following from, from going on airing all her dirty laundry about being homeless and her ex, and now about someone sending her messages.
Seems to be a trend lately - all this same crew getting nasty messages 🙄🧐 Julie, Claire Balding etc. then they’re all posting in support of each other. Predictable 💤
Were they not together in Australia and then her daddy got sick and she flew home which is to be expected but then never went back? We dont know what his situation was over there, and she clearly made the decision to stay here without him having a say. She got to make that decision just because she was the Mammy I think it's sad and who knows what the real story is between them. She seems to have money so I bet he gives money for them although she would never say that.

Reactions: 4
Were they not together in Australia and then her daddy got sick and she flew home which is to be expected but then never went back? We dont know what his situation was over there, and she clearly made the decision to stay here without him having a say. She got to make that decision just because she was the Mammy I think it's sad and who knows what the real story is between them. She seems to have money so I bet he gives money for them although she would never say that.
Didn't she try going back but there was an issue with her Visa and they tried long distance but it didn't work or something

The Dad asked her to bring the twins to the church for the ceremony (I have no idea if there was any offers for them to stay or whatever) by the way she went on it sounded like she expected to be invited to the whole thing as a guest

Reactions: 1
100/% wrote that msg to herself, and the videoing her kids when they are crying , rots me, she is like the poundland version of Stacey Solomon, trying too hard to be like every mammy out there, except we don't video tantrums. Her little boy is always crying god love him.
I work in a creche minding two year olds and i dont think i could mind hers. They are constantly screaming and erin rose seems to be very stubborn when she doesnt get her own way. Id be mortified showing them tantrums on instagram

One thing that started to annoy me so much that I stopped watching her was that every day she was putting up stories of her daughter destroyed by some sort of cream, toothpaste, coffee etc. Like every single day at one stage she was getting into something and the mother was just standing there filming it. Began to wonder was she just giving it to her for content to be honest. I know kids get into stuff but every day like.
I think the same i cant understand how she works in a creche she cant control her two

I think the same i cant understand how she works in a creche she cant control her two

Last edited:
I work in a creche minding two year olds and i dont think i could mind hers. They are constantly screaming and erin rose seems to be very stubborn when she doesnt get her own way. Id be mortified showing them tantrums on instagram

It's all for content

I see she's advertising the furniture shop again on her stories....nothing dishonest to see here😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Shes gone shy on the lives brass neck on her.. she has some balls I tell ya the carry on of her... and ya no what ther all gone the same way today queen lizzy is cool as cucumber.. do they all have secret group chats or what!!!! Let's carry on been ass holes why we gettin away with it...

Shes gone shy on the lives brass neck on her.. she has some balls I tell ya the carry on of her... and ya no what ther all gone the same way today queen lizzy is cool as cucumber.. do they all have secret group chats or what!!!! Let's carry on been ass holes why we gettin away with it...
My friend was just telling me she went live and it was the most boring live ever😂😂😂

Didn’t she try to go back to Australia but she couldn’t? Doesn’t sound like she had a choice but to stay her..

Thought the same she's showing her true colours that she's not a little wallflower, one time she was all shy and giggly and needed drink to do a live and now she's all cool as a cucumber doing one sober and solo.

Yeah but it's really cast a shadow over the store in my opinion that they were not honest at the beginning, if money is as tight as Julie claims, she would not shop in this furniture store, they are known for being extremely high end, she paid €250 for a mirror, that's not struggling for money even if it's the mirror of her dreams she surely has better things to spend that much money on right now if things are as bad as she's claiming.

And then they gift her a bed out of nowhere and it's not a business transaction?? Very deceptive in my opinion. This week then they need mattresses for the twins bed and they go back to this furniture store to spend a fortune on high end mattresses for toddlers who are toilet training and she films around the whole store and puts it on her stories😁

So she should hang her head in shame, if she was upfront and explained that the store gifted her a bed in exchange for some stories and labelled the stories #ad instead of deceiving people that she would shop there even if she wasn't getting free stuff.

But Julie thinks she's above all of this because she's a single mom of twins😂😂😂😂
If she wants to purchase a mirror for €250 then she should do that she shouldn’t have to answer to us. We don’t know how long she possibly saved to get that mirror and even if she is struggling but decided to treat herself to it..why not?? And it’s not like she spends all her money herself and not the twins they are always dressed so well and have loads of toys. If she wants to shop in a fancy furniture shop and have the best furniture then why not.
I don’t believe she’s getting gifted everything and not saying anything Or putting #gifted #collab.. why wouldn’t she just tell us?😂 she has nothing to loose by putting #gifted #collab on her stories... she seems to be one of the most honest of them in my opinion.
like I said before I don’t agree with everything she’s done over lockdown with her sick dad and everything but I would never be having a go at someone for doing well for themselves and buying nice things and there’s a lot greedier bloggers out there. It’s great to see Julie getting free stuff for a change.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah but it's really cast a shadow over the store in my opinion that they were not honest at the beginning, if money is as tight as Julie claims, she would not shop in this furniture store, they are known for being extremely high end, she paid €250 for a mirror, that's not struggling for money even if it's the mirror of her dreams she surely has better things to spend that much money on right now if things are as bad as she's claiming.

And then they gift her a bed out of nowhere and it's not a business transaction?? Very deceptive in my opinion. This week then they need mattresses for the twins bed and they go back to this furniture store to spend a fortune on high end mattresses for toddlers who are toilet training and she films around the whole store and puts it on her stories😁

So she should hang her head in shame, if she was upfront and explained that the store gifted her a bed in exchange for some stories and labelled the stories #ad instead of deceiving people that she would shop there even if she wasn't getting free stuff.

But Julie thinks she's above all of this because she's a single mom of twins😂😂😂😂
She probably went to the credit union to get a loan. She’s a single mum of twins who has more support than most married mothers I know 😂😂😂😂

She probably went to the credit union to get a loan. She’s a single mum of twins who has more support than most married mothers I know 😂😂😂😂
She works in childcare one of the worst paid sectors in ireland. She either uses endless credit union loans or freebies to have the stuff she has

Reactions: 2
She works in childcare one of the worst paid sectors in ireland. She either uses endless credit union loans or freebies to have the stuff she has
Probably freebies she is getting so. Or else the FIS must be unreal money.

No
They were similar to dentists I think, which is ludicrous
Not really ludicrous when you take into account that the person giving you botox is a medical professional, either a doctor or a dentist and have understanding of PPE and infection control.

If she wants to purchase a mirror for €250 then she should do that she shouldn’t have to answer to us. We don’t know how long she possibly saved to get that mirror and even if she is struggling but decided to treat herself to it..why not?? And it’s not like she spends all her money herself and not the twins they are always dressed so well and have loads of toys. If she wants to shop in a fancy furniture shop and have the best furniture then why not.
I don’t believe she’s getting gifted everything and not saying anything Or putting #gifted #collab.. why wouldn’t she just tell us?😂 she has nothing to loose by putting #gifted #collab on her stories... she seems to be one of the most honest of them in my opinion.
like I said before I don’t agree with everything she’s done over lockdown with her sick dad and everything but I would never be having a go at someone for doing well for themselves and buying nice things and there’s a lot greedier bloggers out there. It’s great to see Julie getting free stuff for a change.
Look you're obviously a friend of treatsforme so I don't expect you to understand how her being so deceptive impacts everyone else.
She 100% has a business agreement with the furniture shop that she hasn't disclosed (actually the furniture shop should look into this because the guidelines have changed and the company is now liable for non disclosure)
If not, she complained about the cost of shoes for her babies who have a medical reason for needing good shoes while spending the price of 5 pairs of shoes on a mirror she could do without, what's more important?
I have no problem with Julie getting stuff for 'free' as long as she labels it for the business transaction that it is

I don’t agree with everything she’s done over lockdown with her sick dad and everything but I would never be having a go at someone for doing well for themselves and buying nice things and there’s a lot greedier bloggers out there. It’s great to see Julie getting free stuff for a change.
What her and her family have done is despicable, her dad is putting staff and patients in a cancer ward at risk and she's putting staff who are looking after Fionn at risk, its an absolute disgrace, she's a spoilt brat and a shocking role model

Last edited:
Another beggy mitchel last night tagging dublin zoo in her stories.

She is an utter disaster, every time fionn called she had to come on to share. Fu*k off put the phone away and tend to your child. We do not need to see the same thing day in day out. Yes children call when there put to bed. It's a perk of being a parent 😂

Reactions: 8
I know like the full run down of the bed routine. I think the whole page is just to spite the ex to be hones.

Julie has more money than any of us...she works part time for her cousin and gets FIS and she'll be getting lone parent and hap and she could be getting matenance aswell. That all added up is 600/700e a wk.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I know like the full run down of the bed routine. I think the whole page is just to spite the ex to be hones.
Yeah, its riveting when she shows every whinge and cry😂 but that's all her page I is about and between that and the looking for freebies, people are bored of her

Julie has more money than any of us...she works part time for her cousin and gets FIS and she'll be getting lone parent and hap and she could be getting matenance aswell. That all added up is 600/700e a wk.
Julie is an able dealer, you can see from all the stuff she buys she's ok for money but you don't get freebies by letting on that you're comfortable so she pleads the poor mouth.
I'd rather have nothing than lose my pride like that

She has no respect for money or what she buys, she bought an expensive Christmas ornament and complained about the price at the time and a few weeks back used it to stir a tin of paint, I had to laugh.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.