Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would her children be entitled for shoes from the HSE? What have I missed?
Well didn’t she say they had problems with their feet but apparently the shoes they need are very expensive so she will get a letter from doctor to hse. Theirs no flies on her

Reactions: 2
Well didn’t she say they had problems with their feet but apparently the shoes they need are very expensive so she will get a letter from doctor to hse. Theirs no flies on her
But she can spend the price of 5 pairs of shoes on a mirror, the mind boggles🤔🤔🤔

She is deffo in debt. She has said many times about having a love/hate relationship with VERY and how they are always ringing looking money. They only do that if you are behind in payments,I would say she is up to her eyeballs in catalogue and credit card debt. Dont even get me started on her ordering stuff with her brothers card (stealing)absolute tramps carry on that.

Reactions: 3
That is insane! Go out and buy the shoes yourself. Unbelievable carry on

Begging for the zoo tickets was embarrassing but wait and see she will get tickets. I used to like her but lately she really gets on my nerves was the botox gifted to her if so why is she not saying that she is getting these things for free. I don't agree with her filming everything the twins do. She was in Dunnes a while back and filmed them having a melt down in the shops we have all had kids lose their tit in shops but I would never film it and show it to thousands of people.
Sl

Showing her children on here constantly is disgusting. The day she switched from dunnes to aldi she said cant believe how many of ye are interested in how much i saved on groceries. I was like julie thats the type of thing we want to see not two screaming two year olds. Ive seen eron rose bully fionn 100 times dont need to see it again

I wonder is she trained in childcare or does she just do the office and after school pick ups?
Either way I would not be happy for her to have her phone out nor would I be happy for her to be near my children given the disregard for social distancing
Im wondering now too does she do the afterschool pick ups as a favour but doesnt actually work there. That way she might be able to claim more benefits. She hasnt mentioned going back and creches open on monday

Reactions: 1
The HSE wont pay for shoes, if the kids feet are bad enough the will pay for insoles that you put into your own shoes you buy. My friends a physio and told me to stay away from expensive shoes while they're small because the arches don't form until they are around 6. My daughter has mobility issues and hyper mobile so all I was told to buy was shoes that cant be folded easily.

• Heart
There’s not a hope in hell she paid for that mirror!
Im wondering now too does she do the afterschool pick ups as a favour but doesnt actually work there. That way she might be able to claim more benefits. She hasnt mentioned going back and creches open on monday
I'd say she works the 19 hours that she needs to get fis, she'd have to be garda vetted and on the payroll to be able to be alone with the kids ( I hope!!)
That being said, my friend had her little man in that creche a while ago and she said the 2 owners were hardly ever there

• Wow
I'd say she works the 19 hours that she needs to get fis, she'd have to be garda vetted and on the payroll to be able to be alone with the kids ( I hope!!)
That being said, my friend had her little man in that creche a while ago and she said the 2 owners were hardly ever there
Yeah she works the 19 hours yet was sticking her kids in the crèche full time. She kept saying she “felt lousy” doing it but sure how else had she time to be down in her parents having her lunch handed up to her every day/ going down the credit union for loans 😂

I actually don’t think she has a clue at how much better off she is than a lot of people/parents

Reactions: 5
Yeah she works the 19 hours yet was sticking her kids in the crèche full time. She kept saying she “felt lousy” doing it but sure how else had she time to be down in her patents having her lunch handed up to her every day/ going down the credit union for loans 😂

I actually don’t think she has a clue at how much better off she is than a lot of people/parents
I have to ask my parents and in laws months in advance to mind their grand children. I wish I had it so easy

• Heart
Yeah she works the 19 hours yet was sticking her kids in the crèche full time. She kept saying she “felt lousy” doing it but sure how else had she time to be down in her parents having her lunch handed up to her every day/ going down the credit union for loans 😂

She genuinely thinks she has it tough😁

Reactions: 1

She must get the creche for free too because if not i dont know where all this money is coming from. Her money is like the miracle of the loaves and the fishes ita never ending

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Julies crown has slipped, she was untouchable up to now on most of the call out pages and on GWS, all the fan girls would give their lives for her. The hanging out with supermom was the start of her downfall for a lot of people. Remember the drama over the ecoli that time, she couldn't stay off the phone and couldn't tell people, such drama for nothing. I worried about the mince she cooked out foreign you would not know what your getting outside Ireland.

Yeah, its riveting when she shows every whinge and cry😂 but that's all her page I is about and between that and the looking for freebies, people are bored of her

Julie is an able dealer, you can see from all the stuff she buys she's ok for money but you don't get freebies by letting on that you're comfortable so she pleads the poor mouth.
I'd rather have nothing than lose my pride like that
What's an able dealer...

• Haha
Julies crown has slipped, she was untouchable up to now on most of the call out pages and on GWS, all the fan girls would give their lives for her. The hanging out with supermom was the start of her downfall for a lot of people. Remember the drama over the ecoli that time, she couldn't stay off the phone and couldn't tell people, such drama for nothing. I worried about the mince she cooked out foreign you would not know what your getting outside Ireland.
oh you can‘t say as much as a slightly negative or critical word about her on GWS or all her minions will jump down your throat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.