Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously where the hell does she get the money. Like she’s off getting botox today next week will be the hair, got three new beds, new table and chairs, got loads new furniture for the house and always has new clothes on the kids. Seriously people I’m full time jobs can’t even afford all that. She should hang her head in shame. Everyone sticking up that she’s a good mother sure she spends most her time talking into her phone and her kids seem to
Be allowed rule the roost and all she does is record
Them and laugh. Used to like her, but gone right off her
Her house is ALWAYS MESSY !!!! Claiming all those benefits an sean living with her...most them things shes on are based on household income not just her. And getting rent allowance as well...🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Question, I read above that she gets fis which I assume is means tested. Does all the collabs and gifted stuff not count as income?
(ps, I'm a single mother myself and have relied on gov assistance in the past, I don't like when people take the piss... Gives the rest of us a bad name)

Reactions: 6
One thing that started to annoy me so much that I stopped watching her was that every day she was putting up stories of her daughter destroyed by some sort of cream, toothpaste, coffee etc. Like every single day at one stage she was getting into something and the mother was just standing there filming it. Began to wonder was she just giving it to her for content to be honest. I know kids get into stuff but every day like.

Reactions: 3
One thing that started to annoy me so much that I stopped watching her was that every day she was putting up stories of her daughter destroyed by some sort of cream, toothpaste, coffee etc. Like every single day at one stage she was getting into something and the mother was just standing there filming it. Began to wonder was she just giving it to her for content to be honest. I know kids get into stuff but every day like.
She does be upstairs on her bed often or in a different room and say the twins are else where. My daughter follows me around and honestly I'm suspicious if she is on her own. Can't remember last time I went toilet alone 😂

Reactions: 2
Her house is ALWAYS MESSY !!!! Claiming all those benefits an sean living with her...most them things shes on are based on household income not just her. And getting rent allowance as well...🤔🤔🤔
I can guarantee you she comes out with a lot more than most full time working couples. It wouldn’t shock me if it turned out that was Sean’s house and she’s pretending to the hap to get the allowance of them. Sure why would she move into a house and within weeks get it all painted and paint the kitchen and all new furniture like light bulbs switching on and now Sean living there.

Reactions: 6
I can guarantee you she comes out with a lot more than most full time working couples. It wouldn’t shock me if it turned out that was Sean’s house and she’s pretending to the hap to get the allowance of them. Sure why would she move into a house and within weeks get it all painted and paint the kitchen and all new furniture like light bulbs switching on and now Sean living there.
I don't think you can get hap or rent allowance on a family members house but it is strange how much she is transforming it, her landlord will have duck all to do if he decides to sell

I don't think you can get hap or rent allowance on a family members house but it is strange how much she is transforming it, her landlord will have duck all to do if he decides to sell
U cant but this is JULIE 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
But there is something funny with that house like all of a sudden she gets a house and is transforming it. Like it’s not her forever home she’s apparently just renting it. Before lockdown she was forever going away and on nights out getting hair make up and clothes for herself and you wouldn’t keep getting loans if you were in financial
Difficulty

Down the credit union for loans every other week then she’s getting her hair and makeup, tan and eyelashes all professionally done for a sat night out 🙄

Reactions: 3
Down the credit union for loans every other week then she’s getting her hair and makeup, tan and eyelashes all professionally done for a sat night out 🙄
My sis in law is like this, I don't get it and won't wear the same thing twice like yas aren't celebs.
If I like an item if clothing I wear it to death 😂

Reactions: 5
Does anyone follow Julie twins and me. I love her and her family. Her dad is so funny. She is from Cork she has twins a boy and girl aged 2. Single mammy she had it hard there for awhile. She seems to be getting things under control. She is very honest
Anyone else cop on to the fact that Julie always is on about the twins poor muscle tone and how they need special shoes just like them sandals that were shown over a million times on Erin-Rose..🙄🙄 Yet all she does is throw the kids in cheap canvass shoes from dunned with 0 support for their falling arches and muscle tone.. cmon Julie the poor kids

Reactions: 1
My sis in law is like this, I don't get it and won't wear the same thing twice like yas aren't celebs.
If I like an item if clothing I wear it to death 😂
It’s hard to cry poor when 1) you have the money to do all that and 2) you have someone to take your kids while you’re off at salons getting it all done!

Were botox clinics allowed remain reopen all along or what's the story because I thought beauty restrictions didn't lift until next week?

Reactions: 1
I seem to be in the minority here but love Julie. Following her for ages and I’m actually delighted she’s getting some freebies out of it why not?! She has had a hard time of it and I wouldn’t begrudge it. Think she’s lucky to have such a supportive family and again it’s not something I’d begrudge her or anyone else of either. She’s made the very best of the situation she’s been put in and I dunno one person who wouldn’t be annoyed about the fact that her ex chose to live the furthest point on the planet away from his two gorgeous kids. Says more about him than her. We all have our own opinions about ppl though so totally respect everyone else’s.
I couldn’t agree with this more. Fair play to her, she’s doing so well looking after the twins and she’s so lucky to have such a supportive family but it’s clear she knows that. She’s had a tough time and it’s great to see how well she’s doing for herself now. And to be fair she hasn’t really been slagging off the kids dad on her page she never goes into those details.
true I felt for Sean when he was trying to tell his story about his mental health and she just kept talking over him, let him speak but she done that every time they done a video
Seans a big boy I’m sure if he had a problem with it he would be well able to tell her to be quihe seemed pretty nervous and I think it really helped having her there to talk through it with him.
Seriously where the hell does she get the money. Like she’s off getting botox today next week will be the hair, got three new beds, new table and chairs, got loads new furniture for the house and always has new clothes on the kids. Seriously people I’m full time jobs can’t even afford all that. She should hang her head in shame. Everyone sticking up that she’s a good mother sure she spends most her time talking into her phone and her kids seem to
Be allowed rule the roost and all she does is record
Them and laugh. Used to like her, but gone right off her
Fair play to her for being a single mammy and able to afford to get a new table and chairs and 3 new beds, she has come along way from where she used to be. I’m delighted for her.
I don’t see why she should hang her head in shame for being able to afford nice things for her house

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I couldn’t agree with this more. Fair play to her, she’s doing so well looking after the twins and she’s so lucky to have such a supportive family but it’s clear she knows that. She’s had a tough time and it’s great to see how well she’s doing for herself now. And to be fair she hasn’t really been slagging off the kids dad on her page she never goes into those details.

Seans a big boy I’m sure if he had a problem with it he would be well able to tell her to be quihe seemed pretty nervous and I think it really helped having her there to talk through it with him.

Fair play to her for being a single mammy and able to afford to get a new table and chairs and 3 new beds, she has come along way from where she used to be. I’m delighted for her.
I don’t see why she should hang her head in shame for being able to afford nice things for her house
Im assuming your a friend of hers by your responses to all these messages. However yes she should hang her head in shame telling people her and her family had a meeting and they pretty much don’t care about the pandemic and that’s their decision, her father in mixing with doctors nurses and other patients yesterday and so off she’s goes to a Botox clinic today and then off meeting more admin doctors and nurses with her son today like get a grip . No one is falling for her pathetic poor me anymore she’s a bore and claims the poverty yet she’s really proving herself the last few days. She shouldn’t be talking about their father either sure when they used go him she would come on crying about missing them but she soon forgot when she headed out most weekends she didn’t have them

Reactions: 11

You're right... Fair play. I am single, work full time, pay full rent myself and all other bills and can't afford decent furniture or botox and stuff. So absolutely... Fair play to her, am I bitter....no, am I jealous about her disposable income, yes a little bit 🙈

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.